Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. (2882 Views)

My Student From Taraba State University Is New Here ,welcome Her(photos) / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by baranzy(m): 1:05am On Jul 27, 2017
Am a teacher in a government girls secondary school....there's a particular student in one of the classes that I teach who always sleeps in class and behaves so weird like someome who is lost and helpless....I tried finding out what her problem was but she wudnt say anything rather she will cry and runaway...I even threatened to punish her but she wudnt say what her problem was...
On a very good day, I took this particular student to the staff canteen were students aint allowed and bought food and drinks for her...I let her play with my phone and gisted about many things which she was laughing out loud...I noticed her being free and opening up to me..I was shocked when this girl told me that her uncle whom shes staying with sleeps with her on different occasions whenever the aunty who is a nurse goes to work...I was shocked to the bones and speechless...the girl is only 13yrs and this monster of a man is even a lawyer and also a powerful politician..
He threatened to kill her if she ever tell anyone about dis and she has been begging me not to tell anyone but my heart bleeds for justice for this poor little orphaned girl...
Please my people what do you people suggest on this matter and the best way to deal with this child molester?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by Amoxman(m): 1:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by ojun50(m): 1:13am On Jul 27, 2017
Get a gun nd do d needful that d only lasting solution to her freedom nd peace.
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 27, 2017
Now that child has opened up and confided in you, it should behove you now to find a way to get that child out of that misery.

You cannot fail her!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by Kestolove(m): 2:11am On Jul 27, 2017
Shebi u won know her problem? Oga u don know, do something

2 Likes

Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by MrSarcasm(m): 2:23am On Jul 27, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by savagefinder1: 2:40am On Jul 27, 2017
dude is incestsexual.

so so unfortunate...

there are some questions u still need to ask her

Q1. does she have any other relative that is willing to accommodate and foot her bills??

Q2. does she have a cordial relationship with the wife enough to disclose to her??

Q3. what is her psyche about the whole incestuous relationship.
A. is she enjoying it?.

B. is she indifferent?.

C. is she maintaining it just to survive in her uncle's house?.

if the answer to Q3 is A or B, I'm afraid she needs to see a psychologist or medical doctor ASAP.

I would have advised she reports to d nearest police station but that would ricochet if he is her sole sponsor and benefactor.

I believe presenting an evidence to his wife could resort to 3 things
I. The dissolution of his marriage
II. maltreatment by the wife as a result of insecurity (she'l see her as a competitor)
III. An end to her predicament if the wife is understanding enough.

however, I&II are more likely to happen and that would almost certainly get her expelled from his house. The risk outweighs the solution if he is her sole sponsor and benefactor so. .

I advice she gets an irrefutable evidence such as an audio/video record of their escapades and resort to blackmailing him to stop this abomination if necessary.

if she has other responsible relatives, I'd advice she let them know about her predicament. I believe he would be ashamed and wouldn't want a family reunion over this dastardly act again

if all the above fails, collect the undeniable evidence and make it public here on nairaland.
u'ld be surprised at the number of volunteers that are willing to take up her case.

WORSE STILL

tell her to play along one day and CHOP OFF HIS BALLS!!!

I hate paedophiles. angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by Rtopzy(f): 2:43am On Jul 27, 2017
Report to the police
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Will be back, I hate all this story
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by McDee01(m): 3:15am On Jul 27, 2017
Brother, First of all I must commend you for finding out what is wrong with your student. You did a good job.
Now that you've found out what the real situation is you need to take the necessary action to help that young girl. As you can see, She have been maltreated, tormented, brutalized and even threatened of her life if she ever speaks out.

So what I think you can do is first of all talk to your head teacher/ Principal of the school about the situation. If he/she is a good person, it will help a lot and together you guys can go to any of the international organizations like UNICEF, AMNESTY International or any of the NGOs that takes care of cases like that out there. You made mention that the man accused is a very influential and powerful politician, then you need to man up and be ready for the task because looking at the part of the world we all live in, it will never be an easy task but you will be victorious with the right organization or people.

Please!! Help the poor kid. May the Good God/ Allah strengthen you, Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by McDee01(m): 3:25am On Jul 27, 2017
Please this post should be on crime section and also be moved to front page. I am sure someone somewhere working with one of the NGOs, after seeing and reading it, might also decide to help. Mods take note!! Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by bissalla: 3:34am On Jul 27, 2017
First of all help her to get evidence or proof to nail the bastard by way of video or audio recording etc because he will likely want to deny it when confronted, once this is done then report to appropriate authorities.

2 Likes

Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by obyrich(m): 3:37am On Jul 27, 2017
baranzy:
Am a teacher in a government girls secondary school....there's a particular student in one of the classes that I teach who always sleeps in class and behaves so weird like someome who is lost and helpless....I tried finding out what her problem was but she wudnt say anything rather she will cry and runaway...I even threatened to punish her but she wudnt say what her problem was...
On a very good day, I took this particular student to the staff canteen were students aint allowed and bought food and drinks for her...I let her play with my phone and gisted about many things which she was laughing out loud...I noticed her being free and opening up to me..I was shocked when this girl told me that her uncle whom shes staying with sleeps with her on different occasions whenever the aunty who is a nurse goes to work...I was shocked to the bones and speechless...the girl is only 13yrs and this monster of a man is even a lawyer and also a powerful politician..
He threatened to kill her if she ever tell anyone about dis and she has been begging me not to tell anyone but my heart bleeds for justice for this poor little orphaned girl...
Please my people what do you people suggest on this matter and the best way to deal with this child molester?
This one weak me. Fools everywhere. You will meet a helper here.
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 27, 2017
baranzy:
First got to hospital to ensure that the medical evidence is there, then report.

If it's a "powerful" person as you say, involve a well known children's or women rights organization which will put pressure on the police to ensure he is charged, and to help the girl because she will need to be rescued from that abusive home.

She should not continue to stay there after accusing him. Its not safe or healthy for her. Do it fast as the abuse is ongoing.

1 Like

Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 27, 2017
Record her confession on tape and give to credible child rights organizations if there's any. This way, the man will not come after you and ofcourse he can't do anything to the girl, forget the threats.

How I wish I can be left alone with that animal in a room for a few minutes.angry
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by ochobaba(m): 5:18am On Jul 27, 2017
Rtopzy:
Report to the police
Now you know report to police if they ask for evidence, show them Nairaland
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by Bibi294(f): 6:25am On Jul 27, 2017
Bro, you need to confide in either the school counselor or the principal... You both should work(fast) together because its might affect the student more

1 Like

Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by femi4: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2017
baranzy:
You cannot fail her now.....report to the nearest police station and involve her aunty
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by refiner(f): 7:09am On Jul 27, 2017
Some men are worst than animals...op thread carefully...u gat to have enoff evidence and back ups before venturing into this cos d man must be very wealthy...

1 Like

Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by Harbeyg09(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2017
Nawa
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by bastien: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2017
That man na beast, just dey scatter that small girl innermost punnie, OP since na lawyer the bastarddd be, u need concrete evidence, recording or videos, then report to the police and also your school counselor/principal
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2017
This is a critical issue but I advise u.. is to mind ur business..... don't spoil another person marriage.. undecided
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2017
baranzy:
go to due process advocates on facebook and report to barrister emeka ugwuonye. he will take it up from there.
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2017
Op, is this happening in Lagos ?
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by Chukwumeremeze(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
This is a critical issue but I advise u.. is to mind ur business..... don't spoil another person marriage.. undecided

Haba!! Your are saying the dude should mind His business and not spoil another person's marriage.

I am not a saint, but this is act from the girl's uncle is just too barbaric and hideous!!

The little lad is being 'defiled' against her will, and the effects are now glaring that the teacher could even decode it.

There are agencies and NGOs that handle such critical issues, and i think the op should try and relate with them.
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by drnoel: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2017
baranzy:

If ur story is real then read this and call them. I heard they are quick to act and are very supportive. Our problem in Nigeria is that good people refuse to act

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/25/welcome-to-mirabel-the-first-centre-supporting-survivors-in-nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by DarkMagic(m): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2017

Paedophiles are the worst set of creatures
13year old
OP..go and report to the police asap..
That "Uncle" is ruining her destiny... undecided
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by Young03(m): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2017
Pick any of the advice's given here
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by cerowo(f): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2017
Human beings are literally wicked... She's 13yrs for crying out loud, what is sexually appeal in there. embarassed. The girl needs justice. Jst imagine d trauma she's going through now. Dont even knw what 2 say again self
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by baranzy(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2017
Thanks guyz for ur advices and suggestions....am trying my best for the poor girl and also saving my head from this deadly man also....from my investigation, I discovered that the so called wife is just a toothless woman who the husband controls and she's scared of the man as if he is a god....the school authority are filled with saboteurs and money desperate human beings who can even expose me to the man to gain favor and money so i can never trust them in such delicate issues....
I just told her things to do in order to gather more evidence cus the police or any authority needs tangible evidences to prosecute him.....once again thanks for your support and advices.....will still uodate from time to time to keep you guys in touch of the progress made...

1 Like

Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by newslifeop: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2017
Really
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2017
SirJeffry:
Record her confession on tape and give to credible child rights organizations if there's any. This way, the man will not come after you and ofcourse he can't do anything to the girl, forget the threats.

How I wish I can be left alone with that animal in a room for a few minutes.angry

Be careful what you wish for.

What if you were led into the room where the animal was with light off, door closed and locked behind you so the animal won't escape then you switch on the light and behold facing you...

A 7ft silverback gorilla or a lion.

What would you do?

I think Mr Baranzy should inform the head of the school immediately, parents of the child and child protection group out there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: How Would You Break the news if you Were In Her Shoes(pic) / Why Do Girls Cover Their Tips / Fact : Most Men Are Bisexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.