Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having Sex During Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having Sex During Pregnancy? (2203 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having Sex During Pregnancy? by pleased(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2016
Hallo mums in the house, please is it true that when you are pregnant and dont practice regular sex, then it is difficult to deliver naturally?
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having Sex During Pregnancy? by sinaj(f): 10:13pm On May 24, 2016
S
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having Sex During Pregnancy? by iwakacome: 10:15pm On May 24, 2016
sinaj:
S

haba! You just save space like that?
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having Sex During Pregnancy? by decatalyst(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2016
What can i say...? grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having Sex During Pregnancy? by iPrevail(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2016
GTFOH! angry ...mofo!!
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having Sex During Pregnancy? by Wackyrichy(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2016
It should be easier to give birth naturally, its common sense, you have sex, the vag!na expands more and... Its easier... wink
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having Sex During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 24, 2016
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having Sex During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 25, 2016
grin
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having Sex During Pregnancy? by rosieluv(f): 1:13pm On May 25, 2016
yeah doctors advise pregnant women to v sex for easier conception

(1) (Reply)

9 Womans’ Erotic Spots You Must Touch If You Truly Want To Satisfy Her / Photos: My Ex-boyfriend Has Been Sleeping With My Younger Sister -lady Reveals / What Will You Do? - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.