Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. (3840 Views)

Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by manopaka(m): 11:54pm On May 24, 2016
Can you tell wen a lady has just finished having sex? If yes what are the signs?
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by kd0094real(m): 12:15am On May 25, 2016
Smh. Who dat one don epp. Olofofo undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by yemsai(f): 12:26am On May 25, 2016
She glows

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by 400billionman: 12:39am On May 25, 2016
yemsai:
She glows

Okay GLO network..

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by joey150(m): 12:53am On May 25, 2016
yemsai:
She glows
so u dey glow after chopping banana grin grin.

Nawa!
Is the glow visible under pancake and face painting?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by freakthingz(m): 1:06am On May 25, 2016
Sweaty
Weave/make up fuxked up
Clothes inside out
If the sex was really good her eyes will be unfocused
Relaxed demeanour

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by yemsai(f): 1:14am On May 25, 2016
400billionman:

Okay GLO network..
Mtn ni
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by yemsai(f): 1:15am On May 25, 2016
joey150:
so u dey glow after chopping banana grin grin.

Nawa!
Is the glow visible under pancake and face painting?

Yes na
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by joey150(m): 1:19am On May 25, 2016
yemsai:

Yes na
From your pic i can notice some glow like features. grin

So is it safe to assume what am assuming?
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by Nobody: 1:19am On May 25, 2016
If you have been hitting that kitty cat and it was still tight and one evening you slide in and it become widen,she has given it out to someone else.
If you smell a different fragrance or body odour that is different from her normal body,she has eaten another banana.Though,most ladies usually take a thorough shower before leaving their side niggar's crib or hotel.If a guy is sensitive to smell,he will notice.
If you see sperm stains on her dress,ask questions.
If she stutter as soon as you ask her where she has been,she Don go do.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by yemsai(f): 1:25am On May 25, 2016
joey150:

From your pic i can notice some glow like features. grin

So is it safe to assume what am assuming?

Lol...Nt safe
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by joey150(m): 1:30am On May 25, 2016
yemsai:

Lol...Nt safe
Erm..okay i understand the irony.

Go and sleep oh.
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by yemsai(f): 4:30am On May 25, 2016
joey150:

Erm..okay i understand the irony.

Go and sleep oh.
U too
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by olaleks007(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2016

Let me buy half plot here

This estate is too dry
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by Kingsasian(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2016
400billionman:

Okay GLO network..
hahahahahahaha
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by favourmic(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2016
Bro I will advise you to double your hustling, free your mind if she like make she get Bleep nah she get her life by the way the best way to know is 24hrs after sex unless she make use of condom, but still the odour we be there..
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by Nobody: 11:13am On May 25, 2016
Hmmm. *sighs*
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by favourmic(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2016
yemsai:
She glows

Nah sex matters you always show up I salutes o
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by dauntless15(m): 12:13pm On May 25, 2016
new odour
jumpy
rational behaviour
cant look you straight in the eyes
messed up look
disorganized
stuttering answer when asked where she was coming from or any implicating question
extremely happy
distant and lost look when alone like shes day dreaming
glowing and happy
change in busts and a** size
become bold and disrespectful especially to her parents and older siblings
start becoming promiscuous
general arrogance and boldness

the list is endless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by yemsai(f): 12:22pm On May 25, 2016
favourmic:

Nah sex matters you always show up I salutes o
I use am resemble u
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by favourmic(m): 4:03pm On May 25, 2016
yemsai:

I use am resemble u

See me see trouble how u take use am resemble me anty angry
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by falconey(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2016
Love Machine:
If you have been hitting that kitty cat and it was still tight and one evening you slide in and it become widen,she has given it out to someone else.
If you smell a different fragrance or body odour that is different from her normal body,she has eaten another banana.Though,most ladies usually take a thorough shower before leaving their side niggar's crib or hotel.If a guy is sensitive to smell,he will notice.
If you see sperm stains on her dress,ask questions.
If she stutter as soon as you ask her where she has been,she Don go do.

this crap is feasible if she just had sex and she visits you or you happen to meet her.
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by firstking01(m): 4:42pm On May 25, 2016
For some girls, no matter how sensitive and discerning you are, you can never tell when they 've had sex.
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 26, 2016
falconey:

this crap is feasible if she just had sex and she visits you or you happen to meet her.
Feasible you say but it's the truth
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 26, 2016
firstking01:
For some girls, no matter how sensitive and discerning you are, you can never tell when they 've had sex.
That will be for the loverboys.
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by firstking01(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2016
Love Machine:
And my statement is for em girls who can dust and play their games very welltongue
Re: How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. by firstking01(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2016
Love Machine:
And my statement is for em girls who can dust and play their games very welltongue....

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate / When Girls Bleach.. / I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.