Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You (49603 Views)

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Dottore: 11:15am On May 25, 2016
If all these are lies how come weddings are going on every Saturday. Just asking

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Mynd44: 11:17am On May 25, 2016
Guilty as charged

Lmaoooooo
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by halfricanadian(f): 11:18am On May 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy funny
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 11:31am On May 25, 2016
i knew it cheesy cheesy

Mynd44:
Guilty as charged

Lmaoooooo
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by pbs4real(m): 12:03pm On May 25, 2016
Tosyne2much padi mii abeg come help us counter this thread.
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by dauntless15(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2016
op you are soo stupid it makes me quiver, you want guys to be honest so you can take them for fools, girls are attracted to lies, seen it first hand and they are the best liars I've seen too, in fact girls are born liars.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:32pm On May 25, 2016
So on point
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 25, 2016
era of counter thread
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by MUVA(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2016
LOL!
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
op you are soo stupid it makes me quiver, you want guys to be honest so you can take them for fools, girls are attracted to lies, seen it first hand and they are the best liars I've seen too, in fact girls are born liars.

Ha

16. They are quick to curse, rave, rant and insult once a lady finds out their anticsgrin grin grin

NEXT!!

6 Likes

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by dauntless15(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Ha

16. [center]They are quick to curse, rave, rant and insult once a lady finds out their antics[/center] grin grin grin

NEXT!!
see what you typed, i cant even comprehend, shediot !!! NEXT!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
see what you typed, i cant even comprehend, shediot !!! NEXT!!

hehehehe

Lalasticlala mynd44 rocktation dominique .The cell needs one more occupant grin Please give him watery beans filled with stones for the next one week cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
12. “I’d never cheat on you.”

He actually means he’ll never get caught.
hahaha. Fact!

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 25, 2016
It should be 15 lies they tell when they want to hit and run. Lol
They don't work on me tho smiley
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by dauntless15(m): 1:10pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

hehehehe

Lalasticlala mynd44 rocktation dominique .The cell needs one more occupant grin Please give him watery beans filled with stones for the next one week cheesy cheesy cheesy
wao applause applause applause, this fellow just escaped from a correctional facility there are two phrases to describe you piece of work, lame and boring!!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
wao applause applause applause, this fellow just escaped from a correctional facility there are two phrases to describe you piece of work, lame and boring!!!

17. They fight with you unnecessarily cheesy kiss tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 25, 2016
exactly cheesy cheesy

Stupedinluv1:
It should be 15 lies they tell when they want to hit and run. Lol

They don't work on me tho smiley

2 Likes

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Leriebloom(f): 1:15pm On May 25, 2016
lolz. This is pretty cool.
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by dauntless15(m): 1:22pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

17. They fight with you unnecessarily cheesy kiss tongue tongue tongue tongue
who is fighting who? lmao please stop flattering yourself, am too awesome to raise a brow because of your satirical display of ignorance and vacuousness.

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
who is fighting who? lmao please stop flattering yourself, am too awesome to raise a brow because of your satirical display of ignorance and vacuousness.

18. When they sense that defeat is near, they grab a dictionary to look for big big engreech grin grin

12 Likes

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by dauntless15(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

18. When they sense that defeat is near, they grab a dictionary to look for big big engreech grin grin
lol everyone isnt as retarded as you, i guess you was born a slowpoke, check my previous posts my diction doesn't need amendment, so i dont need a dictionary to make a point, but i dont blame you am awesome i guess you arw awed by my stonking personality, slow witted rhinoceros pizzle, please try to catch up.

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
lol everyone isnt as retarded as you, i guess you was born a slowpoke, check my previous posts my diction doesn't need amendment, so i dont need a dictionary to make a point, but i dont blame you am awesome i guess you arw awed by my stonking personality, slow witted rhinoceros pizzle, please try to catch up.

Number 18 on repeat grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by dauntless15(m): 1:59pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Number 18 on repeat grin grin grin grin grin

ehn mr ibu is getting paid for his stupidity, the question is are you? a** hole

4 Likes

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Fynestboi: 2:04pm On May 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
.patiently Waiting 4 a counter thread, grin cheesy...

That was actually the preceding one.

https://www.nairaland.com/3124508/lies-nigerian-ladies-tell-pictures

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by ronald4lif(m): 2:06pm On May 25, 2016
grin
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Flashh: 2:07pm On May 25, 2016
So you mean if a guy tells a girl/lady these, that means he's deceiving her? I won't blame you. I pity those that you will mislead with these. That's how they will loose the right man.

Keep misleading.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by FolabiCash: 2:07pm On May 25, 2016
Dope !
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
ehn mr ibu is getting paid for his stupidity, the question is are you? a** hole

cry cry baby grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by HardMirror(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2016
rosieluv:
op three gbosa 4 u
She copied from zikoko.com
Visit the site and you will laugh your ass out for real. That is what everyone is doing

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

you already landed a punch line with this comment, don't fuel his ego by replying him any further

5 Likes

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 25, 2016
oya ban that boy that has been insulting me grin

Fynestboi:

That was actually the preceding one.

https://www.nairaland.com/3124508/lies-nigerian-ladies-tell-pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.