Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You (49608 Views)

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by ariyoola(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2016
Lol.... D 15th 1 "lord of the RINGS"
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by menstrualpad: 6:39pm On May 25, 2016
back from work....ma engagement with u is soooo private....that I go into places you can not see...and I never used the bolded...

halfricanadian:

U never used it bt u did worse

Especially wen u said u not like any oda guy

Dude u did worse dan everyoda guy i kno and met tongue tongue.
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by purpleblood: 6:39pm On May 25, 2016
In Justin Beiber's Voice: Oh Baby you should go and faq yourself
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 25, 2016
Hadez:
I have heard them all especially here on NL grin
I waz like what are you feeling like but when I saw your picture I was like you deserve to feel like anything you feeling like...nwa be it the make up,you a fine bebe
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by tayorx(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2016
U dont luk like someone from dis planet,how can u be so beautiful
northern:
Love the look on this girl's face lol. It cracks me up everytime. We all do this.
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by 900warriorz: 6:51pm On May 25, 2016
northern:
Love the look on this girl's face lol. It cracks me up everytime. We all do this.

if only she was old enough, i would have dated her! She's cute!
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
15. “I’m ready for marriage.”

You’ll now end up engaged for 10 years. He will turn you to lord of the RINGS grin grin grin grin
Op did you know de implication of what you're saying?, what if he's for real?
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by sonnie10: 7:07pm On May 25, 2016
Dottore:
If all these are lies how come weddings are going on every Saturday. Just asking

97% of the time, there are lies only 5% might lead to weddings.

Note: Na so them teach us percentage for Katsina government School, Duara Katsina State

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by ogaontop(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2016
Wahala Dey O
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by JoeCutie(m): 7:39pm On May 25, 2016
After, una go still gree. Na today? Abegi!!! undecided tongue grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by nwanky(m): 7:43pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
7. “You’re the only girl I’m talking to.”

You’re not even the only girl he is talking to that second.

lalasticlala
mynd44
This one got me,,,Babanla lie of all lies,,Lmao.
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by nwanky(m): 7:48pm On May 25, 2016
Montaque:
Can we have a 'no string attached' friendship? Just to know you better in case of marriage.
Definately ur sub!
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 25, 2016
humilitypays:
If u take time and observe this life, most people who act too smart and too wise in everything about life always end up lonely, unfulfilled and unhappy.

Ladies who act too smart and feel they can outsmart men usually end up single and lonely, check around u and see.

Sometimes, acting like a fool helps in life
Exactly. They say only fools fall in love so when the right one comes,we will play the fool but till then I use my head to avoid stories that touch! undecided

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by halfricanadian(f): 7:58pm On May 25, 2016
menstrualpad:
back from work....ma engagement with u is soooo private....that I go into places you can not see...and I never used the bolded...

This is d kind of story u tell a baby mama not me
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by menstrualpad: 8:00pm On May 25, 2016
vows are vows bae you're bonded and bounded.
halfricanadian:

This is d kind of story u tell a baby mama not me
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
1. “You look familiar.”

The Nigerian pick-up line as old as our independence.

Lalasticlala

dominique

mynd44

http://zikoko.com/list/nigerian-guy-lies/
Lol! This is the most common lie of all! I was even told this just today when I went to an office.
The guy I met was like ' I don't usually do this but you look like someone I know' and I replied ' sure! I get that everytime but sorry I believe we have never met'! undecided

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by humilitypays(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2016
Trina0936:

Exactly. They say only fools fall in love so when the right one comes,we will play the fool but till then I use my head to avoid stories that touch! undecided
shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 25, 2016
In Ojb's voice;Am the 1 whose searching!!!
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by DonBenny77(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2016
Flashh:
So you mean if a guy tells a girl/lady these, that means he's deceiving her? I won't blame you. I pity those that you will mislead with these. That's how they will loose the right man.

Keep misleading.

let them continue in their folly later they will start visiting prophets to get husband

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Odunharry(m): 10:24pm On May 25, 2016
grin who has link to the counter thread should quote me
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Odunharry(m): 10:25pm On May 25, 2016
Some guys actually can do some of those things..

Ladies prefer you lie to them than tell them the truth atimes..
Surely the op doesn't know how Guys operate..
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by kenoz(m): 11:28pm On May 25, 2016
grin
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by mikolo80: 5:31am On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
1. “You look familiar.”

The Nigerian pick-up line as old as our independence.

Lalasticlala

dominique

mynd44

http://zikoko.com/list/nigerian-guy-lies/
what do you want him to say before. see mumu.then go con now De complain say dem no see husband
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by spartacusdove(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
14. “I love you.”

After just 5 minutes of meeting you. Oshey, Disney Prince.

I usually avoid using this line... it so obvious to be a lie
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 8:38am On May 26, 2016
wait let me ask google.... grin

MrCork:

..are u sexxxxy looookin? angry
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by MrCork: 8:50am On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
wait let me ask google.... grin

...u loooooklike beyasi? angry
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 9:20am On May 26, 2016
engreech plsssss grin

MrCork:

...u loooooklike beyasi? angry
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by MrCork: 9:29am On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
engreech plsssss grin

....sweeery am from pekam london an am jussss tryna identify your sellin point....do u have nyansh? angry
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 9:37am On May 26, 2016
who pekam epp

MrCork:

....sweeery am from pekam london an am jussss tryna identify your sellin point....do u have nyansh? angry
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 10:59am On May 26, 2016
Mynd44:
Guilty as charged

Lmaoooooo
pls sir. i sent you a pm. please help me. reply please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple / Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.