Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,356 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her (16506 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Maxi112: 9:14pm On May 25, 2016
HateU2:
Check my threads and let's check urs nd we can decide who's jobless troll. I make money, ask d Nlanders who knws me offline. Welcome newest troll. Uu don't deserve my time walahi!

Once again, get a life modafvcker
are u a transgender?? like seriously u no longer have pvssy but dic.k undecided

extremely sad indeed..
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 25, 2016
AirSultan:
they just lift your ban..

you don start again.. chai.. smd smd
Dont mind dat hateu2 or wotever her name is. Even d mods know she's a troll. too many men don reject her offline dats y she needs our attention to be relevant.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 25, 2016
AirSultan:
they just lift your ban..

you don start again.. chai.. smd smd
Excuse me, what's the meaning of that
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 25, 2016
Maxi112:
are u a transgender?? like seriously u no longer have pvssy but dic.k undecided

extremely sad indeed..

undecided
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 25, 2016
HateU2:
Excuse me, what's the meaning of that
what's the meaning of what
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by bloch(f): 9:32pm On May 25, 2016
Waoh! this post is so childish and disgusting.
Why equate money to a woman?

You must f**k a woman before you give her your peanut? Over what?
That qualifies the type of woman you roll with.
I really can't say much on your matter , cos when this generation of ladies has bluntly refused to reason beyond this head, forgetting it pays to be independent and hardworking.

2 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 25, 2016
AirSultan:
what's the meaning of what
Of what you typed up there
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Maxi112: 9:33pm On May 25, 2016
embarassed lipsrsealed

bad economy done affect ur genther
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Adasun(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2016
Edybleketara:
Op wot kind of women do u encounter
oloshos ofcourseundecided

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 25, 2016
HateU2:
Of what you typed up there
smd?? it means shaking my dick..
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by KweenSisan(f): 9:52pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Hypocrite. Will u advise ur brothers to spend money on women/biitches? I guess dats d kind of advice ur mother gives to ur brothers.
..when he will have so much...why won't he be a giver....??ha..sentiments in releasing money...simply cause its a lady..na wa o....its understandable sha...things you see and do makes you..so i can understand you...
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 10:19pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Ok. Dats gud. I hope ur real.

Yes i am real cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Chrisrare: 10:48pm On May 25, 2016
HateU2:
Check my threads and let's check urs nd we can decide who's jobless troll. I make money, ask d Nlanders who knws me offline. Welcome newest troll. Uu don't deserve my time walahi!

Once again, get a life modafvcker
Lol. No wonder u always add yoruba wen writing. U cant even make a complete sentence in English without showing ur illiteracy.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
Am a proud girl who doesnt need ya money

If u like b rich like bill gate ur whole head ache nd wahala b dat tongue tongue
story for the gods
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 25, 2016
demiladegold:
All this guyz talking about money...... OK o
That's true even here on NL .
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Sagealveen: 10:53pm On May 25, 2016
This is a general issue that affects both parties. There are men out there who treat docile women as slaves and women out there who treat men like faulty remote. Everybody has different experience from the opposite gender. Don't cloud your judgment base on personal experience. We all are not the same.

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 10:57pm On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
story for the gods

tongue tongue ur p
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue ur p
Not my problem am not a girl ok learn how to talk without offensive word.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 10:59pm On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Not my problem am not a girl ok learn how to talk without offensive word.

sad sad im trying to
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad sad im trying to
Better you do , beneficial in the long run no matter what we are communication is key.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:04pm On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Better you do , beneficial in the long run no matter what we are communication is key.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tanx
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tanx
koto ope
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:14pm On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
koto ope

Ehn boss grin grin
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 25, 2016
This is what happens when a mugu has fallen! If mugu no fall,guy man no go chop! undecided Oops! And before u quote me pls look below my signature,thanks in advance!! tongue

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ehn boss grin grin
What's Ehn boss?
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:19pm On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
What's Ehn boss?

Calling u a boss na
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Calling u a boss na
why are you calling me a boss, you are funny self.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:26pm On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
why are you calling me a boss, you are funny self.

Na greetings na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Na greetings na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
greeting or pulling someone legs no problem am good in that.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:28pm On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
greeting or pulling someone legs no problem am good in that.

Ahain na
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ahain na
Don't you people sleep or NL is so interesting to that extent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) / Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.