Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 - Islam for Muslims (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 (102948 Views)

Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1) / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by onikekuk: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2010
Salam, sorry I was nt able to attend, went for a seminar in abuja,thout I would be able to make it to lagos before 5 yaesterday,bt there was a delay in my flight, hope u guys had a nice time, may allah accept it as an act of ibada, amin, JZK
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by AbuHanifa: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2010
I am particularly happy for being part of the programme. It was great and everyone felt happy being a muslim and meeting other muslims who appeared in 'software' before. Innahum fityatun amanu lirabihim wazidnahum huda Qur 18 vs 13. I wish islamic gatherings like this should be organized often especially with a target. Peace be onto the world.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by fxskye: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2010
Alamdulillahi. The event went by successfully. Just as Remii had paste the gist.

@ Jarus & Tunyus

We can't wait u guyz delivered d assignment given 2 u that day. May Allah make it easy for everyone of us, Amyn
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by woro: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2010
indeed it was a gathering of the pious, lovely interesting and memorable!!!!!
@majoroller may ALMIGHTY Allah reward u abundantly grant ur heartfelt desires plant ur feet firm on this path of alislam
@remii ur professional advice was highly and indeed appreciated!!!!!!!
@el garuj,haboosa, bizpreneur,fxskye,nicesoul,talk2keke,alimat2 abu-hanifa,jarus, tunyus u are all wonderful u made it unforgetable one !!!
may Allah accept it as an act of ibadah accept our prayers aaaamiiiiiinnnnn!!!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by javalove(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2010
Please pictures!!!!

May Allah reward u all. . . wish I was able there tho. . .

@Jarus

smilewithjaji@yahoo.com

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by majoroller: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2010
Alhamdulilah we give thanks to Allah and ask that He shower his mercies on our Holy prophet Mohammad and member of his household and the whole Muslim ummah.AMIN, I THANKS BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN NAIRALAND THAT ATTENDED THE IFTAR ON SATURDAY AT MUNCHIES AND PRAY THAT MAY ALLAH INCREASE ALL OF US IN KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOW,AND THOSE OF US WHO ARE UNABLE TO MAKE IT I PRAY SAME THING FOR YOU AS WELL AND INSHA ALLAH WE WILL BE ABLE TO GET TOGETHER IN FUTURE, I MUST CONFESS BROTHERS AND SISTERS YOU WERE GREAT AND HIGHLY INTELLIGENT,KEEP ON THE GOOD WORK ,I SALUTE EVERYBODY JAZAAKU ILLAAHU KHAIRAN,
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by fxskye: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2010
Thanks Tunyus, but can we have all the pix as planned via Jarus?

@ Jarus, we are still expecting details.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2010
@ Fx,
Pls resend your email to me. I have sent out the database but yours bounced back.
As for the pictures, i don't have any pic. Let whoever took the the pics send.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2010
If anybody is not comfortable with the pre-iftar picture glaring showing people's faces, unlike the upper one, let me know so I can delete it. Some people may not be confortable with having their faces displayed on public forum.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by javalove(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2010
@Jarus

Please send me too. . .smilewithjajji@yahoo.com

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by tunyus(m): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2010
ALHAMDULILAHI,it was yet another wonderfull experience.
we pray to Allah in his infinite mercy to spear our life till next year
@majorollar we pray may Allah guide u,protect u and replenish ur pocket. Am inspired,sir u are so wonderfull
@remii.sir we really appreciate u and ur luvly wife extend our greeting to her.u shall move from strenght to strenght in all ur endeavour
@jarus,habbosa,woro,aisha2,talk2keke,fxskye and other too numerous to mention i luv u all.i pray may Allah answer all our prayer.u guys are just too wonderfull.we will all make it Insha Allah.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by fxskye: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2010
Jarus:

@ Fx,
Pls resend your email to me. I have sent out the database but yours bounced back.
As for the pictures, i don't have any pic. Let whoever took the the pics send.

I jst sent u a mail now. Chek it out.

@ tunyus, what's happening with the pix? I think you have the email addresses now. Please send to all ASAP.

Jazakum-llahu Khairan 2 u all.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by ronkeenuf(f): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2010
Salamalaykum all,

Those pix are making my eyes water already, wish I was there.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by mukina2: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2010
na wa o. so cuz we didnt go, we wont see pix as well? sad
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by JummyAbbey: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2010
I'm sorry i couldn't make it on Saturday; i had a visitor (My inlaw) all the way from Abeokuta. May Almighty Allah continue  to enrich the pocket of the organisers.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Dfearless1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2010
E ya. Can't make it @last. Respect 2 everybody present. But I can't see last year figures there.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by babs787(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2010
Salam all.

It is quite unfortunate that I could not make it. There is nothing like brotherhood and sisterhood in Islam. May Allah grant us long life, good health to be able to witness more. Insha, I would try to be able available for next gatherings but would appreciate having the pics.

Maa Salam.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by slaiojel: 12:12am On Aug 31, 2010
Alhamdullilah for Islam, one of the best Gathering here on earth, May Allah reward us all for it.

my mouth watery here as i dint make it for the program, anyway next tyme sha !
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by javalove(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2010
babs787:

Salam all.

It is quite unfortunate that I could not make it. There is nothing like brotherhood and sisterhood in Islam. May Allah grant us long life, good health to be able to witness more. Insha, I would try to be able available for next gatherings but would appreciate having the pics.

Maa Salam.

Alhaji Sheikh Woli. . .lol grin

Eku ojo 3. . .

U dont come on ym again ni?

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by babs787(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2010
@Javalove

Alhaji Sheikh Woli. . .lol

lol lol lol lol. I am still yours truly, omo kewu o and still learning from you all cheesy.

Eku ojo 3. . .

E yin na e ku ijo meji making 5 days grin. I am always around on NL.

U dont come on ym again ni?

I do sir but once in a while. How body and family and I hope Hajia is on the way and you would be inviting us soonest?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by zayhal(f): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2010
@babs

Did u read my plea on the other thread? What's your opinion?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by babs787(m): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2010

Did u read my plea on the other thread? What's your opinion?

Salam Sister,

I would check and get back.

Maa Salam and I hope you are preparing for 'THE NIGHT OF MAJESTY'?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by javalove(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2010
@babs

lol. . .really? I am always around NL too but i do more of reading than posting on thread this days. . .no time and i v left naija ooo. . .when u come online we wud discuss. . .hajia ke? still hopig on Allah oooo. . . grin

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by babs787(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2010
lol. . .really? I am always around NL too but i do more of reading than posting on thread this days. . .no time and i v left naija ooo. . .when u come online we wud discuss. .  .hajia ke? still hopig on Allah oooo. . .

I would try to make it online soonest cos tory plenty sef cheesy Olorun yio se eyi ti o dara.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by bizpreneur(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2010
salaamalaeq ayyu hal muslimeen ,special ppl ar part of our memry dat not even time can erase it;whch can actualy stand d test d of time 4 years on-end) and whn I'm blessd special with personalities like U &special gathring like dat of(IFTAAR),I Felt very elated&spirtualy fufiled such dat my memry ar 4ever worth keeping!wel my sincer aprciation goes 2 ALLAH,D Host and both d antendees&non-attendees,once again I say' JAZAAKUM LLAHU KHAERAN! Aameen.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2010
Amin my brother.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by bizpreneur(m): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2010
aftr magreeb iftaar big chop and rendezvous @ munchies! frm my cellphne.

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by bizpreneur(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2010
More post IFTAAR Pics @ MAMACAS,Allen Aven.

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2010
Wow!, this is lovely,

Not in lag would have loved to attend,

Damn am in the far east, wish it was around October smiley

Please , can you name the people in the pics

Atleast i want some graphic image of some of my brothers in here, cool
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by bizpreneur(m): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2010
U ar Definitely welcome broth, and U can actualy av d rest pics dat i thnk d partcpants may nt b OK wit sharng their clear pics online,I only post thos 1ns abov jst because they arent dat OBVIOUS,I can stil provid U Wit the pics by d time U drop ur mail-addrs, thanks.CONTNUE 2 STAY BLESS IN THE ONENESS OF ALLAH!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2010
mdsocks:

Wow!, this is lovely,

Not in lag would have loved to attend,

Damn am in the far east, wish it was around October smiley

Please , can you name the people in the pics

Atleast i want some graphic image of some of my brothers in here, cool
We are sorry we can't name the people in the pics. The anonymity of the forum will be lost, and some people will not be comfortable with it.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by javalove(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2010
bizpreneur:

U ar Definitely welcome broth, and U can actualy av d rest pics dat i thnk d partcpants may nt b OK wit sharng their clear pics online,I only post thos 1ns abov jst because they arent dat OBVIOUS,I can stil provid U Wit the pics by d time U drop your mail-addrs, thanks.CONTNUE 2 STAY BLESS IN THE ONENESS OF ALLAH!

me too want the pics. . .smilewithjaji@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (57) (Reply)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.