Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 - Islam for Muslims (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 (103425 Views)

Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1) / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
cherish: Plssssss  need al-quran written like this 1 Waal AAasri
2 Inna insana lafee khusrin
3 Illa llatheena amanoo waAAamiloo alssalihati watawasaw bilhaqqi watawasaw bissabre
Where can  download it to my bb
Try www.GuidedWays.com - It is most appropriate for BlackBerry, Nokia and iphone. It has so many Islamic collections like Qur'an, Hadith, Halal Food Guide among so many beautiful Islamic phone application.

Hope it helps.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by siddiq202(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
kokozain: 29.kokozain
ATTENDANCE CONFIRMATION - LAGOS
1. Jarus
2. Faroukbabs
3. Ibrodex
4. ekorian
5. mhuyil
6. Gbadexy
7. Find out
8. Tunyus
9. Watbas
10. Abujabir24
11. Iliveon
12. Jusbal
13. 2busy
14. Sheuzee
15. Baba 11
16. Amyen
17. Tgirl09
18. Morakone
19. Sherif4owo
20. prosolver
21. Sucre
22. Decipher
23. Wizeboy
24. Remmyz
25. Miftaudeen
26. Abiboy09
27. Cherish
28. Odunz80
29. Day11
30. kokozain
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
tintingz: Salam"alaykum
am so happy seeing my fellow muslims in unity just like Allah(swt) said in the Glorious Quran “The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin the ma`roof (all of Islam), and forbid the munkar (all that is evil; kufr): they observe regular prayers, pay Zakat, and obey Allah and His Messenger. On them will Allah pour His mercy: for Allah is Exalted in power, Wise.” (The Holy Qur’an, 9:71)
am in Lagos mainland any program here in mainland?
Waalaykum Salam.... Yes, there is Mainland edition also (watch out for it) but you can still attend this if you have the time; there are so many people staying in Mainland that will attend this one including me. So, you are free to attend the two edition.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by davades(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
Billyonaire: Whats going on...Muslims are gathering ? Whats the agenda ?

grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by maclatunji: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2012
There's a nice vibe about this thread.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
VENUE:

CONVERGENCE
Sheikh's Mosque, Harmony Estate, Langbasa, Ajah, Lagos

Description:
By Public Transport: Oshodi/Obalende/CMS/Anywhere to Ajah - drop @ last bus stop/Ajah market - cross to the left side and join join bus going to Langbasa - drop @ Langbasa junction bus stop and take bike to Harmony Estate(Sheikh's Mosque). That's the convergence point.

Driving: Ajah - turn left to Langbasa - connect Addo-Badore-Langbasa road and drive straight down to Addo roundabout - make a 180 degree turn at the roundabout and drive down to Langbasa junction - turn right and enter Harmony estate and ask of Sheikh's mosque

IFTAR PROPER: Just around the mosque side. We will proceed after monghrib.

You may call 07036442913 if you need help.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Abiboy09: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2012
Asalamualaikun.. I added my name to the list of attendance just for the mainland Edition not for Island edition except if we can have a meeting point some where around Ikeja before moving down to Ajah. Am saying dis because 1. I Stay at Ojodu and going all D way to Ajah as a single entity and coming back dat late will be a lil bit stressful for me. 2. Moving as a group from Ikeja down to Ajah and coming back in the same convoy will make it interesting and encouraging. I personally would like to attend both and am sure that lots of my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters in Islam would be interested in participating in both edition as well. Let have a discussion as to how all the Mainland NLds will attend the Island Edition and How all Island LNds will attend the mainland Edition. United we stand. Ina Dina Indalahi... AL-ISLAM. RAMADAN MUBARAK!!!!!!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
If you're in Ikorodu and wish to come, it's 10 minutes by Ferry, interestingly. So if you don't mind, you can save traffic time by ferry.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by msdos1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
siddiq202: ATTENDANCE CONFIRMATION - LAGOS
1. Jarus
2. Faroukbabs
3. Ibrodex
4. ekorian
5. mhuyil
6. Gbadexy
7. Find out
8. Tunyus
9. Watbas
10. Abujabir24
11. Iliveon
12. Jusbal
13. 2busy
14. Sheuzee
15. Baba 11
16. Amyen
17. Tgirl09
18. Morakone
19. Sherif4owo
20. prosolver
21. Sucre
22. Decipher
23. Wizeboy
24. Remmyz
25. Miftaudeen
26. Abiboy09
27. Cherish
28. Odunz80
29. Day11
30. sanni moh`d olakunle
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Abiboy09: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
Jarus: If you're in Ikorodu and wish to come, it's 10 minutes by Ferry, interestingly. So if you don't mind, you can save traffic time by ferry.

I wrote OJODU not IKORODU. OJODU BERGER is Around LAGOS Ibadan Express Way.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by deols(f): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ganys:
Subhanallahi!!!, So we get plenty muslim active users like this on Nairaland? Hmmm, Why una no dey reply those Bigots that thrashes islam unneccesarily whenever those Criminals called BokoHaram commit their evil
i was thinking we have only 5 self confessed Muslims on Nairaland. E.g
lacasa
Ganys
haka_nai
nagoma
I exempt Jarus because he is a moderator, But why una no dey dey active when Muslim Bashing thread is being open...Lets try & Defend islam, no matter what
Back to topic
Any one from Ilorin
Ganys here..anyone in the house?
do u know of an'Islam for Muslims' section?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
1. Jarus
2. Faroukbabs
3. Ibrodex
4. ekorian
5. mhuyil
6. Gbadexy
7. Find out
8. Tunyus
9. Watbas
10. Abujabir24
11. Iliveon
12. Jusbal
13. 2busy
14. Sheuzee
15. Baba 11
16. Amyen
17. Tgirl09
18. Morakone
19. Sherif4owo
20. prosolver
21. Sucre
22. Decipher
23. Wizeboy
24. Remmyz
25. Miftaudeen
26. Abiboy09
27. Cherish
28. Odunz80
29. Day11
30. kokozain
31. sanni moh`d olakunle
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
Abiboy09: Asalamualaikun.. I added my name to the list of attendance just for the mainland Edition not for Island edition except if we can have a meeting point some where around Ikeja before moving down to Ajah. Am saying dis because 1. I Stay at Ojodu and going all D way to Ajah as a single entity and coming back dat late will be a lil bit stressful for me. 2. Moving as a group from Ikeja down to Ajah and coming back in the same convoy will make it interesting and encouraging. I personally would like to attend both and am sure that lots of my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters in Islam would be interested in participating in both edition as well. Let have a discussion as to how all the Mainland NLds will attend the Island Edition and How all Island LNds will attend the mainland Edition. United we stand. Ina Dina Indalahi... AL-ISLAM. RAMADAN MUBARAK!!!!!!
Wa alaykum salam, If you dont mind, lets meet at Ojota; so that we can easily board BRT from there to CMS. Me and Decipher (he is coming from Iyana Ipaja) have concluded to meet at Maryland but because of you we can meet at Ojota. So, if this arrangement is alright for you, you can send your phone number to my mail box ask4temitayo@yahoo.co.uk in order to contact you.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
Jarus: The following are fixed:

Date: Sunday, July 29 (Ramadan 10)
Venue: Sheikh's Mosque, Harmony Estate, Langbasa, Ajah, Lagos

Programme
5-5.30: Convergence, Arrival
5.30-6: Introduction, meeting one another
6-6.20: Lecture
6.20-6.40: Sermon
6:40-7: General discussion
7-7.10: Breaking of fast with fruits, drinks etc
7.10-7.20: Moghrib
7:20-8: Main menu, with gisting/discussions going underground
8:8.30: Isha-Taraweeh

People going to long distance may take their leave after food before Isha

Meanwhile, what topic are we choosing for lecture?
I have suggested:
1, Boko Haram and the rest of us
Or
2, Muslims and the New Media: Between streotype and Reality
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2012
Who's going to deliver the lecture? Which of the two topics up there are we settling for?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by siddiq202(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
I suggest topic number 2, Muslims and the New Media: Between streotype and Reality
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by deols(f): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
I prefer the 1st. boko haram and the rest of us.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kokozain(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
Wizeboy: Wa alaykum salam, If you dont mind, lets meet at Ojota; so that we can easily board BRT from there to CMS. Me and Decipher (he is coming from Iyana Ipaja) have concluded to meet at Maryland but because of you we can meet at Ojota. So, if this arrangement is alright for you, you can send your phone number to my mail box ask4temitayo@yahoo.co.uk in order to contact you.
salam am also comin from ikorodu i can also join guys at ojota what time do u think it will be okay? This is my no 08137867538 or 08029069096 ma salam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
Let's settle for 'Boko Haram and the rest of us'. I will invite an external ustaz within the estate to deliver the brief 20-minute talk. I've listened to him talk on BH in mosque couple of times in the past.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by sucre2(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
Wizeboy: Wa alaykum salam, If you dont mind, lets meet at Ojota; so that we can easily board BRT from there to CMS. Me and Decipher (he is coming from Iyana Ipaja) have concluded to meet at Maryland but because of you we can meet at Ojota. So, if this arrangement is alright for you, you can send your phone number to my mail box ask4temitayo@yahoo.co.uk in order to contact you.

Sallam... I would be glad if I can move with you guys since you are moving through Cms, I can easily join you guys at Cms cause I stay on the Island. Let me know what you guys think.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by abdurrazaq(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2012
Salam alaykum wa rahmatu LLAHI wa barakatuHU.
I attended the 2010 edition in Ikeja and I‘m glad I did. I may attend this mainland edition if the date picked won‘t affect my school schedules. May ALLAH accept all our efforts as acts of ibadah.
Ramadan mubarak
P.S: I think the first topic of the lecture will be good (the boko haram issue)
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by olawalebabs(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2012
For the benefits of those of us that will not attend, let's have access to any of the two topics discuss. I will prefer the two topics are discuss. One in the mainland and the island edition.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Rilikoko(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2012
Dis is great!...I will love to attend d mainland edition inshaallahu...ma salam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by sucre2(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2012
abdurrazaq: Salam alaykum wa rahmatu LLAHI wa barakatuHU.
I attended the 2010 edition in Ikeja and I‘m glad I did. I may attend this mainland edition if the date picked
won‘t affect my school schedules. May ALLAH accept all our efforts as acts of ibadah.
Ramadan mubarak
P.S: I think the first topic of the lecture will be good (the boko haram issue)

It's simple we can discuss about the Bh issue at the Island edition and have the other topic at the mainland edition..
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2012
sucre!!:

Sallam... I would be glad if I can move with you guys since you are moving through Cms, I can easily join you guys at Cms cause I stay on the Island. Let me know what you guys think.
Salam, No problem brother, drop your phone number (either here or to my email: ask4temitayo@yahoo.co.uk) in order to call you when we are close to CMS tomorrow.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
kokozain: salam am also comin from ikorodu i can also join guys at ojota what time do u think it will be okay? This is my no 08137867538 or 08029069096 ma salam
Wa alaykum Salam, I have save your number and also send you a text on how we will meet at Ojota tomorrow... Salam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by siddiq202(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2012
1. Jarus
2. Faroukbabs
3. Ibrodex
4. ekorian
5. mhuyil
6. Gbadexy
7. Find out
8. Tunyus
9. Watbas
10. Abujabir24
11. Iliveon
12. Jusbal
13. 2busy
14. Sheuzee
15. Baba 11
16. Amyen
17. Tgirl09
18. Morakone
19. Sherif4owo
20. prosolver
21. Sucre
22. Decipher
23. Wizeboy
24. Remmyz
25. Miftaudeen
26. Abiboy09
27. Cherish
28. Odunz80
29. Day11
30. kokozain
31. sanni moh`d olakunle
32. siddiq202 Insha Allah
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by siddiq202(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
Wizeboy: Salam, No problem brother, drop your phone number (either here or to my email: ask4temitayo@yahoo.co.uk) in order to call you when we are close to CMS tomorrow.
I will be coming from surulere...would be glad to join you guys at CMS....have sent my phone number to u. what time to meet there?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by sucre2(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
Wizeboy: Salam, No problem brother, drop your phone number (either here or to my email: ask4temitayo@yahoo.co.uk) in order to call you when we are close to CMS tomorrow.

Ok no problem my email address is olakunlejaji@yahoo.com, I would send my phone number to your mail so as to continue from there..
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by majoroller: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2012
Brother jarus please set me up for next week sunday and help broadcast it please......call me 08028254949

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (57) (Reply)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Barka Juma'ah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.