Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,921 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 - Islam for Muslims (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 (103426 Views)

Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1) / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by greall1: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2012
Nice muslim forum. I also wish to attend I'm living in mushin. Anyone going from mushin

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by odunz80(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2012
i will be leaving from surulere so if its ok to join me from stadium dat will be kool (08033160512)
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
siddiq202:
I will be coming from surulere...would be glad to join you guys at CMS....have sent my phone number to u. what time to meet there?
Received. I have send text message to you.

sucre!!:

Ok no problem my email address is olakunlejaji@yahoo.com, I would send my phone number to your mail so as to continue from there..
I have send text message to you. I will call you when we are close to CMS.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by siddiq202(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2012
Wizeboy: Received. I have send text message to you.

received
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by sucre2(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2012
Wizeboy: Received.
I have send text message to you.

I have send text message to you. I will call you when we are close to CMS.

Received..
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by maclatunji: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2012
Hopefully the hosts are clearing after a successful event and most of the guests are now home or close to being home. E no easy, may Allah make things easy and accept our efforts in this month and beyond.

Note: I wasn't there O.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
maclatunji: Hopefully the hosts are clearing after a successful event and most of the guests are now home or close to being home. E no easy, may Allah make things easy and accept our efforts in this month and beyond.

Note: I wasn't there O.
Bros, the event is still tomorrow and not today.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
Jarus: The following are fixed:

Date: Sunday, July 29 (Ramadan 10)
Venue: Jarus' Place, Langbasa, Ajah, Lagos

5-5.30: Convergence, Arrival
5.30-6: Introduction, meeting one another
6-6.20: Lecture
6.20-6.40: Sermon
6:40-7: General discussion
7-7.10: Breaking of fast with fruits, drinks etc
7.10-7.20: Moghrib
7:20-8: Main menu, with gisting/discussions going underground
8:8.30: Isha-Taraweeh

People going to long distance may take their leave after food before Isha

Meanwhile, the topic is: Boko Haram and the rest of us
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by maclatunji: 12:22am On Jul 29, 2012
Wizeboy: Bros, the event is still tomorrow and not today.

Really? Ok, my bad. I wish you a happy event then. My mind just stuck the event on Saturday.Funny!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by walelamina: 12:49am On Jul 29, 2012
I wish 2 attend this iftar n tafsir prograMme by the great islamic pips ere , lyk Jarus, i stay in thomas estate in Ajah, wud appreciate if i can get the venue, u can send d addy 2 my mail pls .... Walesofyankees@yahoo.com....... Jazakuunlaah

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by walelamina: 12:56am On Jul 29, 2012
[quote author=Wizeboy][/quote]please is Jarus place a common place or area in langbasa , i know langbasa well, but i dnt know Jarus place , is it a common place when i get 2langbasa
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 5:33am On Jul 29, 2012
walelamina: please is Jarus place a common place or area in langbasa , i know langbasa well, but i dnt know Jarus place , is it a common place when i get 2langbasa
VENUE:
Sheikh's Mosque, Harmony Estate, Langbasa, Ajah, Lagos

Description:
By Public Transport: Oshodi/Obalende/CMS/Anywhere to Ajah - drop @ last bus stop/Ajah market - cross to the left side and join join bus going to Langbasa - drop @ Langbasa junction bus stop and take bike to Harmony Estate(Sheikh's Mosque). That's the convergence point.

Driving: Ajah - turn left to Langbasa - connect Addo-Badore-Langbasa road and drive straight down to Addo roundabout - make a 180 degree turn at the roundabout and drive down to Langbasa junction - turn right and enter Harmony estate and ask of Sheikh's mosque

You may call Jarus on 07036442913 if you need help.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by deols(f): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2012
update us as it unfolds pulease cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by olawalebabs(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
Where is tunyus? she did a good job in updating us last year. Bro. Jarus, your number is not going through what is the prob.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by DMainMan: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
Dear Nairalander Muslims,

After our Iftar programme or personally, we must find an avenue to visit Oyedepo's sister and help her financially to solve her problems.

Mukina create a thread in d front page as an avenue to help her.

As muslims, it is our duty to help one another. I fear d woman could change her faith if d poverty becomes unbearable. It could be dat she is an unemployed widow with children.

If ALLAH (SWT) ask us on d Day of Judgement: what we did to assist her. What are we goin to say. We wont av excuse dat we dont know.

We wont allow poor muslims be harassed to change dere faith cos of poverty. All oda poor muslims in our vicinity should personally b catered for.

May ALLAH assist us and accept our fasting as an act of Ibadah. May He forgive our sins and grant us paradise. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by DMainMan: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2012

After our Iftar programme or personally, we must find an avenue to visit Oyedepo's sister and help her financially to solve her problems.

As muslims, it is our duty to help one another. I fear d woman could change her faith if d poverty becomes unbearable. It could be dat she is an unemployed widow with children.

If ALLAH (SWT) ask us on d Day of Judgement: what we did to assist her. What are we goin to say. We wont av excuse dat we dont know.

We wont allow poor muslims be harassed to change dere faith cos of poverty. All oda poor muslims in our vicinity should personally b catered for.

May ALLAH assist us & accept our fasting as an act of Ibadah. May He forgive our sins and grant us paradise. Amin.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by DMainMan: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2012

After our Iftar programme or personally, we must find an avenue to visit Oyedepo's sister & help her financially to solve her problems.

May ALLAH assist us & accept our fasting as an act of Ibadah. May He forgive our sins and grant us paradise. Amin.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
olawalebabs: Where is tunyus? she did a good job in updating us last year. Bro. Jarus, your number is not going through what is the prob.
Use this 07036442913
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by olawalebabs(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2012
What is happening. E jawa si.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by olawalebabs(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2012
Jarus:
Use this 07036442913
copy that.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
Programme in progress, 13 people on ground, more on the way.

Lecture titled 'Boko Haram and the rest of us' being delivered by Ustaz Yusuf.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2012
Alhamdulilahi for a successful programme, and very educating & enlighting lecture.

Thanks to our host (JARUS) and every other Nairaland members present. May Almighty Allah bless everybody and make it as an act of Ibadah.

Maa Salam....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2012
Attendance
1, Jarus
2, Faroukbabs
3, Baba11
4, Walelamina
5, Kokozain
6, Cherish
7, Medyco
8, Ghafar
9, Decipher
10, Sheuzee
11, Wizeboy
12, Sidiq202
13, Sucre11
14, Mosceu
15, Jusbal
16, Chigar
17, Amyen
18, Tgirl09
19, Tunyus
20, Odunz

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kokozain(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
I forgot my small pink camera/video recorder in jarus house or d person dat gave me ride in his car to ikorodu. Any info pls
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by sucre2(m): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
Alihamdulilahi... The event started and ended well, I seize this opportunity to say a very big thank you to Mr and Mrs Jarus for accommodating us you guys were wonderful.. Wizeboy, Saddiq, Kokozain etc you guys were awesome it is my pleasure meeting you.. I really appreciate and love all the Muslims community of nairaland, those that were present and those that couldn't make it.. Ramadan Kareem!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by baba11(m): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
Wizeboy: Alhamdulilahi for a successful programme, and very educating & enlighting lecture.

Thanks to our host (JARUS) and every other Nairaland members present. May Almighty Allah bless everybody and make it as an act of Ibadah.

Maa Salam....
amin.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by baba11(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2012
kokozain: I forgot my small pink camera/video recorder in jarus house or d person dat gave me ride in his car to ikorodu. Any info pls
call jarus asap.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by maclatunji: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
sucre!!:
Alihamdulilahi... The event started and ended well, I seize this opportunity to say a very big thank you to Mr and Mrs Jarus for accommodating us you guys were wonderful.. Wizeboy, Saddiq, Kokozain etc you guys were awesome it is my pleasure meeting you.. I really appreciate and love all the Muslims community of nairaland, those that were present and those that couldn't make it.. Ramadan Kareem!

Nice to see you had a good time. @Jarus and attendees more of Allah's blessings. The same for those of us who couldn't attend.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by olawalebabs(m): 4:33am On Jul 30, 2012
we thank Allah for making this year edition of nairaland iftar.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by morakone(m): 5:30am On Jul 30, 2012
Jarus: Attendance
1, Jarus
2, Faroukbabs
3, Baba11
4, Walelamina
5, Kokozain
6, Cherish
7, Medyco
8, Ghafar
9, Decipher
10, Sheuzee
11, Wizeboy
12, Sidiq202
13, Sucre11
14, Mosceu
15, Jusbal
16, Chigar
17, Amyen
18, Tgirl09
19, Tunyus
20, Odunz

21 morakone missing on the list. Nice programme but time oh time isn't sufficient nice program well host
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by siddiq202(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2012
sucre!!:
It's my pleasure meeting you too bro and all the other guys too...
I want to also say JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN to bro Jarus and his ad(Madam/Hajia Jarus) for the hospitality...
I say a big thank you to bro odunz08 for the ride

MAY ALLAH REWARD US ALL
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by talk2keke: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
Salam Alaykum,

Please when is another iftaar?we should have another one before the end of ramadan,for those of us that were not present at the last one.

Ma salam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (57) (Reply)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Barka Juma'ah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.