Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 - Islam for Muslims (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 (102604 Views)

Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1) / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2014
mashaun: Organization was good, lecture was fantastic. I was carried along till the end of the lecture though a non-nairalander friend that accompanied me was not served iftar.
If everyone could practise the deen as described, Perception of the world would change ....except those who have vowed to being sentimental irrespective of how good.... (Ota eni kii pa odu oya)
Jazakum Lah to the host and the Ummah.

I am sorry about that brother! But you should have come for your friend's food, the way others that came with their friends did, if your friend could not come to ask. The food available there yesterday was even in surplus as we have to share the remaining ones to those that came to pray there. The attendance yesterday was only 51 people while I arranged for 70 people food, bottle waters and can malt.

All in all, I take responsibility for this, kindly extend my sincere apology to your friend.

May Almighty Allah accept it as an act of Ibadah!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2014
Al hamdu lillaahi rabbil 'alameen

Thanks to everybody for participating in this year RAMADAN IFTAAR, your attendance and contribution really makes the programme a success. Brothers and Sisters arrival before time was really commendable and appreciated, as this help us to start the programme at the time stated (let us keep this good character in all our future programme). I think this is the biggest RAMADAN IFTAAR we have ever hosted, the attendance stood at 51 people. May Almighty Allah accept it from us as an act of Ibadah (AMIN) and I pray next year programme will be more elaborate and successful than this.

The lecture too was inspiring and fascinating, but please don’t let us forget all the message in the lecture especially those and I quote: “You don’t expect your opposite to praise you; so, when they abuse you and your God, the best way to show you are a good Muslim is not to respond, they will really get tired when they hear no response” and[i] “don’t abuse their belief and God so that they wouldn’t abuse your belief and Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and Allah and always show ISLAM is the best through your behaviour online and daily activities”[/i]… I sincerely hope we will adapt to this important message both online and in our daily life. May Almighty Allah continue to strengthen us toward the deen and on the right path (Amin).

We now have one lecturer in our archive for future programme and I hope we will invite some other good lecturers in our subsequent programme to learn new things about our religion.

I am having of the sum of N20,000.00 with me, been the balance from the money hrmkz, thirty and Dynamo1 contributed for the programme, meaning that I only spent the sum of N60,000.00 for the programme including food, fruits, little money given to the lecturer, the Imam of the mosque and the cost of petrol that was used to power the generator; the remaining balance of N20,000.00 will In Sha Allah be released when we finalise the opening of the Account as proposed yesterday.

Even though the programme was rated perfect, I am using this medium to say, I am very sorry and also accept responsibility for any flaw that may have been witnessed by any Nairalander’s Muslim and Non-Nairaland Muslims that attended the programme.

I will post some pictures I took at the event yesterday here in the evening In Sha Allah, so watch out for it!

Pertaining to the issue of the Corporate Account, I will suggest we discuss that on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1788627/nairaland-muslim-forum in order not to change the purpose of this thread. So, any suggestions, observations and talks about Nairaland projects and Account should go to the NAIRALAND MUSLIM FORUM thread. I have already posted what me and the banker discussed yesterday on the thread.

FINALLY, I say big thank you to the hosts in person of hrmkz, thirty and Dynamo1 and everyone of us that attended and those that showed interest to attend but which one way or the other couldn’t make it to the event. May Almighty Allah continue to guide everyone of us to the right path and also accept our intention in the holy month of RAMADAN as an act of Ibadah. May Almighty Allah also strengthen the health of Sister Ariyke who mail me yesterday morning that she is so sick and wouldn't be able to make it again; but my bad, due to the long time the lecture took, I could ask everyone of us to say a prayer for her as requested by her; Almighty Allah will perfect His health on her In Sha Allah.

Maa Salam

1. Thirty
2. Wizeboy
3. Jarus
4. tobby1987
5. bluedome
6. hardubuy
7. mashaun
8. papindinho
9. yeyenatu
10. fxskye
11. maclatunji
12. Reedbam
13. eluquenson
14. balash
15. Zachxolan
16. DJDOLA
17. Mogenerous
18. Tbells91
19. Neeyhmutate
20. muhammad23
21. k4kenny
22. slimkay83
23. Ariyke
24. Deciphers
25. Kulikuli26
26. Herbiorlah
27. probsolver
28. Adebayofca
29. Profshyna
30. Dynamo1
31. Ak4ril
32. onegig
33. comsoy
34. simbiatadesomi
35. walelamina
36. sherif4owo
37. DMainMan
38. cherish
39. muhammed
40. loodba
41. anikum
42. hok4u
43. kudoxs
44. bayplus
45. sucre2
46. Bowale007
47. kaz33im
48. Shakirat
49. amuda3040
50. Biliamin
51. Khodry

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by comsoy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wizeboy: Al hamdu lillaahi rabbil 'alameen

Thanks to everybody for participating in this year RAMADAN IFTAAR, your attendance and contribution really makes the programme a success. Brothers and Sisters arrival before time was really commendable and appreciated, as this help us to start the programme at the time stated (let us keep this good character in all our future programme). I think this is the biggest RAMADAN IFTAAR we have ever hosted, the attendance stood at 51 people. May Almighty Allah accept it from us as an act of Ibadah (AMIN) and I pray next year programme will be more elaborate and successful than this.

wow! I had no doubt it would be a wondeful experience.

So painful, I missed it. Despite my well-arranged plan to be first in attendance! Lol. Other matters came up, so I had to skip it. Insha Allah, come next Ramadan, I will be there.

Can't wait to see the pictures, really. And, thumbs up Wizeboy for a good job. More power to your elbow.

Salamun alaykum!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Khodry(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Words are not enough to commend the effort of the host and organisers of yesterday's iftar'Lagos'. May Allah reward u pple abundantly and d attendees.Make it an 'hujah' for us and not against us on d day of reckoning!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by hrmkz: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2014

The lecture too was inspiring and fascinating, but please don’t let us NOT forget all the message in the lecture especially those and I quote: “You don’t expect your opposite to praise you; so, when they abuse you and your God, the best way to show you are a good Muslim is not to respond, they will really get tired when they hear no response” and[i] “don’t abuse their belief and God so that they wouldn’t abuse your belief and Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and Allah and always show ISLAM is the best through your behaviour online and daily activities”[/i]… I sincerely hope we will adapt to this important message both online and in our daily life. May Almighty Allah continue to strengthen us toward the deen and on the right path (Amin).

We now have one lecturer in our archive for future programme and I hope we will invite some other good lecturers in our subsequent programme to learn new things about our religion.

I am having of the sum of N20,000.00 with me, been the balance from the money hrmkz, thirty and Dynamo1 contributed for the programme, meaning that I only spent the sum of N60,000.00 for the programme including food, fruits, little money given to the lecturer, the Imam of the mosque and the cost of petrol that was used to power the generator; the remaining balance of N20,000.00 will In Sha Allah be released when we finalise the opening of the Account as proposed yesterday.

Even though the programme was rated perfect, I am using this medium to say, I am very sorry and also accept responsibility for any flaw that may have been witnessed by any Nairalander’s Muslim and Non-Nairaland Muslims that attended the programme.

I will post some pictures I took at the event yesterday here in the evening In Sha Allah, so watch out for it!

Pertaining to the issue of the Corporate Account, I will suggest we discuss that on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1788627/nairaland-muslim-forum in order not to change the purpose of this thread. So, any suggestions, observations and talks about Nairaland projects and Account should go to the NAIRALAND MUSLIM FORUM thread. I have already posted what me and the banker discussed yesterday on the thread.

FINALLY, I say big thank you to the hosts in person of hrmkz, thirty and Dynamo1 and everyone of us that attended and those that showed interest to attend but which one way or the other couldn’t make it to the event. May Almighty Allah continue to guide everyone of us to the right path and also accept our intention in the holy month of RAMADAN as an act of Ibadah. May Almighty Allah also strengthen the health Sister Ariyke who mail me yesterday morning that she is so sick and wouldn't be able to make it again; but my bad, due to the long time the lecture took, I could ask everyone of us to say a prayer for her as requested by her; Almighty Allah will perfect His health on her In Sha Allah.

Maa Salam

Allah be praise for the success of the event, I was with you in spirit.

Sincere appreciation to the organisers and all who were either physically present or spiritually present.

May Allah accept it as an act of ibadah.

Once again, thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by bluedome(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2014

The lecture too was inspiring and fascinating, but please don’t let us NOT forget all the message in the lecture especially those and I quote: “You don’t expect your opposite to praise you; so, when they abuse you and your God, the best way to show you are a good Muslim is not to respond, they will really get tired when they hear no response” and[i] “don’t abuse their belief and God so that they wouldn’t abuse your belief and Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and Allah and always show ISLAM is the best through your behaviour online and daily activities”[/i]… I sincerely hope we will adapt to this important message both online and in our daily life. May Almighty Allah continue to strengthen us toward the deen and on the right path (Amin).

FINALLY, I say big thank you to the hosts in person of hrmkz, thirty and Dynamo1 and everyone of us that attended and those that showed interest to attend but which one way or the other couldn’t make it to the event. May Almighty Allah continue to guide everyone of us to the right path and also accept our intention in the holy month of RAMADAN as an act of Ibadah. May Almighty Allah also strengthen the health Sister Ariyke who mail me yesterday morning that she is so sick and wouldn't be able to make it again; but my bad, due to the long time the lecture took, I could ask everyone of us to say a prayer for her as requested by her; Almighty Allah will perfect His health on her In Sha Allah.

Maa Salam

Ameen. Baarala Allahu feekum wa feena!

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by bluedome(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
reedbam: grin

Jazakumullah khairan. I believe we entered d same bus bck home. shukran.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by maclatunji: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
hrmkz:

Allah be praise for the success of the event, I was with you in spirit.

Sincere appreciation to the organisers and all who were either physically present or spiritually present.

May Allah accept it as an act of ibadah.

Once again, thank you all.

Ameen, thank you too.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by DJDOLA(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
Honestly it very painful that I do not make it 2 NL iftaar yesterday...
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by reedbam: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
bluedome:

Jazakumullah khairan. I believe we entered d same bus bck home. shukran.
ohh. Wa iyyaka brother

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
NAIRALAND IFTAAR IN PICTURE...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by eluquenson(m): 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wizeboy: NAIRALAND IFTAAR IN PICTURE...
Nice pics, may Allah reward us
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by thirty(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Praise be to Almighty Allah the most gracious, the most merciful. We give thank to Allah for the successful Iftar programme. May He reward the organiser, the host, the lecturer, members and those who made intention to come. May Allah count us among the inmate of paradise. Amen. Jazakumullah khairan.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by tohirah(f): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Alhamdulillah, the Ilorin Iftar was a good one too. It turned out to be an interactive session and it was interesting.

Thanks to kokozain and his wife for hosting. Jazakallah
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kokozain(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
tohirah: Alhamdulillah, the Ilorin Iftar was a good one too. It turned out to be an interactive session and it was interesting.

Thanks to kokozain and his wife for hosting. Jazakallah
wayakum
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2014
FOR REFERENCE PURPOSE...

A Nairalander in person of page9 want to sponsor Nairaland Iftaar next year!

We will In Sha Allah continue from here next year Ramadan. May Almighty Allah spare our lives to witness next year Ramadan and many more years on earth in good health, on deen and more prosperity.

Eid Mubarak!!!

Maa Salam

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
I vowed dat I will be at d iftaar for Ilorin buh I didn't receive any update on it,was really painful tho despite the fact dat I was checking the thread constantly I don't know how I missed it. embarassed
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by davmanlokoja: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=highrank]
please count me in,I've been looking for special Ilorin session like we did last year without knowing that my brothers and sisters are here.may be i will second the lecturer bring by Abu Uthaymeen or what do U see to that?
[Thank God that I am now back fully
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
As Salam Alaykum Warahmotullahi Wa barakaatuh

We are less than 13 days away from this year Ramadan, I believe planning and preparation for this year RAMADAN IFTAR should start earnest in order to create more awareness and for people to incorporate it in their schedule for the Holy Month as early as possible. 

BACKGROUND

As those that have been around for some time already know, Nairaland Muslim Ummah organize Iftaar (Joint Breaking of Fast) on chosen day(s) during Ramadan. The first edition started in 2009, hosted by JARUS at Mama Cass Restaurant, Ajose Adeogun, VI, Lagos. We had two editions in 2010, Mainland Edition at Sweet Sensation, Allen Avenue, Ikeja and the Island Edition hosted by Majoroller at Mama Cass, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi. The 2011 Edition also came up in two parts: Island at Mama Cass, Ajose Adeogun VI and Mainland @ Sweet Sensation, Allen Avenue, Ikeja – both bankrolled by Majoroller. The 2012 Edition (Season 4) was also in two places; one at Jarus residence in Ajah while the second was hosted by Majoroller at Surulere. The 2013 Edition (Season 5) was hosted by Jarus @ his residence in Ajah. 

The 2014 Edition (Season 6) was co-hosted by hrmkz, thirty and Dynamo1 and was held at Araromi Central Mosque, Gbagada, Lagos. The last year edition was assumed to be the biggest IFTAAR we would ever held with over 50 Nairalanders in attendance. 

SEASON 7: 2015

This year (2015) Ramadan is around the corner and Insha Allah, we are having Season 7 of Nairalnders' Ramadan Iftar. Bearing in mind that it is better held on a weekend, we have these possible dates: 
Saturday 27th June
Sunday 28th June
Saturday 4th July
Sunday 5th July
Saturday 11th July
Sunday 12th July

HOST/SPONSORSHIP

Individual, Group or part sponsorship will be welcomed. Contribution is also welcomed. Any member may as well decide to host us in his house or any convenience venue. From past experience, budget will be around 50 - 60k depending on attendance.

Assembling will start by 3pm at the chosen venue and lasts till after break of fast and moghrib, or we wait till 8pm for Ishai. Programmes lined up for the event include: opening remarks by the moderator(s); faces behind the IDs(introduction); general discussions; short lecture; breaking of fast with fruits; main menu etc. Its going to be fun, Insha Allah. People that attended past editions will tell you. 

Muslim Nairalanders in other parts of Nigeria and outside can also plan to organize their own at their locations on this thread.

Page9 has shown his intention to host us this year. We are also expecting to hear from others that may be interested in hosting, co-hosting, contributing or sponsoring one of the IFTAR for this year. The earlier we show our interest in hosting/sponsoring the better for everybody to schedule their programme for the wonderful event.

MODS: Sissie and Mukina2 should please help in making sure that this thread hit the front page as early as possible and also, assist in ensuring that this thread make it to the front page every Friday as well, in order to create more awareness for this programme, so that it wouldn’t be like last year when some Nairaland Muslims said they were not aware ontime. Lets encourage more Muslims to join this thread and also participate actively too.

Let the planning, deliberation and preparation start now!

May Almighty Allah accept it has an act of Ibadah and spare our lives to observe the forthcoming Ramadan and beyond in good health (Ameen).

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by balash(m): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Allahumo Ameen.. I will call you
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by eluquenson(m): 7:19am On Jun 05, 2015
Insha Allah, this year iftaar will be fantastic.
I shall be there.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by DMainMan: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2015
Wizeboy:
As Salam Alaykum Warahmotullahi Wa barakaatuh

We are less than 13 days away from this year Ramadan, I believe planning and preparation for this year RAMADAN IFTAR should start earnest in order to create more awareness and for people to incorporate it in their schedule for the Holy Month as early as possible. 

BACKGROUND

As those that have been around for some time already know, Nairaland Muslim Ummah organize Iftaar (Joint Breaking of Fast) on chosen day(s) during Ramadan. The first edition started in 2009, hosted by JARUS at Mama Cass Restaurant, Ajose Adeogun, VI, Lagos. We had two editions in 2010, Mainland Edition at Sweet Sensation, Allen Avenue, Ikeja and the Island Edition hosted by Majoroller at Mama Cass, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi. The 2011 Edition also came up in two parts: Island at Mama Cass, Ajose Adeogun VI and Mainland @ Sweet Sensation, Allen Avenue, Ikeja – both bankrolled by Majoroller. The 2012 Edition (Season 4) was also in two places; one at Jarus residence in Ajah while the second was hosted by Majoroller at Surulere. The 2013 Edition (Season 5) was hosted by Jarus @ his residence in Ajah. 

The 2014 Edition (Season 6) was co-hosted by hrmkz, thirty and Dynamo1 and was held at Araromi Central Mosque, Gbagada, Lagos. The last year edition was assumed to be the biggest IFTAAR we would ever held with over 50 Nairalanders in attendance. 

SEASON 7: 2015

This year (2015) Ramadan is around the corner and Insha Allah, we are having Season 7 of Nairalnders' Ramadan Iftar. Bearing in mind that it is better held on a weekend, we have these possible dates: 
Saturday 27th June
Sunday 28th June
Saturday 4th July
Sunday 5th July
Saturday 11th July
Sunday 12th July

HOST/SPONSORSHIP

Individual, Group or part sponsorship will be welcomed. Contribution is also welcomed. Any member may as well decide to host us in his house or any convenience venue. From past experience, budget will be around 50 - 60k depending on attendance.

Assembling will start by 3pm at the chosen venue and lasts till after break of fast and moghrib, or we wait till 8pm for Ishai. Programmes lined up for the event include: opening remarks by the moderator(s); faces behind the IDs(introduction); general discussions; short lecture; breaking of fast with fruits; main menu etc. Its going to be fun, Insha Allah. People that attended past editions will tell you. 

Muslim Nairalanders in other parts of Nigeria and outside can also plan to organize their own at their locations on this thread.

Page9 has shown his intention to host us this year. We are also expecting to hear from others that may be interested in hosting, co-hosting, contributing or sponsoring one of the IFTAR for this year. The earlier we show our interest in hosting/sponsoring the better for everybody to schedule their programme for the wonderful event.

MODS: Sissie and Mukina2 should please help in making sure that this thread hit the front page as early as possible and also, assist in ensuring that this thread make it to the front page every Friday as well, in order to create more awareness for this programme, so that it wouldn’t be like last year when some Nairaland Muslims said they were not aware ontime. Lets encourage more Muslims to join this thread and also participate actively too.

Let the planning, deliberation and preparation start now!

May Almighty Allah accept it has an act of Ibadah and spare our lives to observe the forthcoming Ramadan and beyond in good health (Ameen).

Ao can one pay. To which account? I mean supporting sponsorship

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2015
DMainMan:

Ao can one pay. To which account? I mean supporting sponsorship

You can contact me through PM or send a mail to nairalandmuslims@gmail.com

Jazaka'Allah Khayran
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by DMainMan: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=Wizeboy post=34848349]

Jazaka'Allah Khayran [/quote)
Ok. Wilbdo dat.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by DMainMan: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=Wizeboy post=34848349]

Jazaka'Allah Khayran [/quote)
Ok. Will do dat.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2015
As salam alaykum warahmotullahi wa baarakatuh

NAIRALAND IFTAAR SEASON 7: 2015

DATE: Sunday, 5th July

VENUE: ALHAJA SABALE MOTU AYINKE CENTRAL MOSQUE, Beside Choppies Fast Food, Ojuelegba Road, Ojuelegba, Surulere, Lagos State

HOST: Page9

LECTURER: ?? ?? (Lecturer's name will be posted later)

TOPIC: ?? ?? (Expecting suggestion from the Nairaland muslims)

Assembling will start by 3pm (No African Time) at the above chosen venue and lasts till after break of fast and moghrib, or we wait till 8pm for Ishai.

PROGRAMME

3.00 - 3:30: Arrival
3:30 - 3:35: Opening Prayers
3:35 - 4:00: Meeting
4:00 - 4:15: Asr Prayer
4:15 - 4:45: Meeting Continue
4:45 - 4:50: Opening remarks by the moderator(s) present
4:50 - 6:00: Lecture
6.00 - 6.25: Questions and Answers
6.25 - 6:55: Open session (Deliberation on NAIRALAND MUSLIM FORUM PROJECTS among other arising issues)
6.55 - 7.00: Breaking of fast with fruits
7.00 - 7.10: Moghrib
7.10 - 7.30: Main menu/Food
7.30 : Closing Prayers/Dispersal/Isha'

All Nairaland Muslims who are interested in attending this year RAMADAN IFTAAR should start signifying by including their names below:

ATTENDANCE:

1. Wizeboy

CC:
1. Thirty
2. Wizeboy
3. Jarus
4. tobby1987
5. bluedome
6. hardubuy
7. mashaun
8. papindinho
9. yeyenatu
10. fxskye
11. maclatunji
12. Reedbam
13. eluquenson
14. balash
15. Zachxolan
16. Mogenerous
17. Tbells91
18. Neeyhmutate
19. muhammad23
20. k4kenny
21. slimkay83
22. Ariyke
23. Deciphers
24. Kulikuli26
25. Herbiorlah
26. probsolver
27. Adebayofca
28. Profshyna
29. Dynamo1
30. Ak4ril
31. onegig
32. comsoy
33. simbiatadesomi
34. walelamina
35. sherif4owo
36. DMainMan
37. cherish
38. muhammed
39. loodba
40. anikum
41. hok4u
42. kudoxs
43. bayplus
44. sucre2
45. Bowale007
46. kaz33im
47. Shakirat
48. amuda3040
49. Biliamin
50. Khodry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by eluquenson(m): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2015
Insha Allah i will be there
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by baba11(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Following...
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by sheelay(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
I'm interested, and I'd be there too, In sha Allah
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by amodu(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
I will be there In sha Allah
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by probsolver: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
I will be there In Sha Allah

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.