Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,617 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook (82419 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by tsdarkside(m): 11:25pm On May 25, 2016
Ikechu68:

Which country? Name them

Back it up with links to support you.

I'll be waiting

woww...i didnt realy await someone to reply me....

i am tsdarkside....

okay...

country??....what do you mean.......i dont understand you??

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!......do you await from others to always give you informations??...go get them yourself.....heavens!!!!!!!!!!!!!....what a silly question........

that you are even replying to me already tells me you are capable of getting the informations yourself,damnmit!!!...

their is more to this world than africa,oyel,gold and such....i dont have time...analyze yourself...stop been lazy....

or others will stampede over you...

dont be lazy with your mind....
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by opedaydydx9(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2016
Thank God I don't vote
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by InvertedHammer: 11:27pm On May 25, 2016
knightsTempler:
Karma!!! Karma!!! Karma!!!
What do they say about karma again?

Not quite long ago, the same APC folks, the northerners and few Yorubas where insulting GEJ on international media, calling him all kinda names, from clueless, daft, Otuoke drunk, all kinda unmaginative names, they not only insulted the man, they insulted his wife and children. Today the table has turned, what do you people expect?

Bunch of hypocrites!

What goes around comes around.

Health 101

Question 1.

With how Buhari has allowed every situation get out of hand including ordinary tomato ebola, what would have happened to Nigeria had ebola come during his administration?

Ena
/
LOL @ how you think all these are affecting Buhari.

He and his goons are not feeling the pinch.

Why are you chest-beating over your hardship?

Buhari is failing. Who is suffering? YOU!

I never liked Buhari but I will not go about singing karma. Because Buhari will not be the one feeling the pain. The more you pray that Buhari fails, the more things are getting bad and the worse your lives become. While you sit around and wail, Buhari is warming the jet to fly out.

You made some valid points until you brought Jonathan into the discussion. 2 wrongs (GEJ and PMB) do not make a right.

3 more years to go!

\
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by crazymod: 11:27pm On May 25, 2016
Nnysher:
A post on BBC Africa's Facebook page read, "YOUR VIEWS: Nigeria's president Muhammadu Buhari vowed to restore national pride when he was elected to office a year ago. Has he made good on his promise?

Are you proud to be Nigerian? If you live outside of the country, do you think other people's perceptions of Nigerians have changed?

Comment below or send a WhatsApp audio message to: +44 73 41 07 08 44. Remember to include your name, town and country."

And these were the heated responses from respondents all over the world, including some Ugandans all the way from Kampala:

igbos have succeeded in putting Nigeria in a negative spotlight................Besides, supporters of Uganda dictator looking for justification to keep tyrant in power.

Check the names of the so called Nigerians that support Ugandans comment. They all igbos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:28pm On May 25, 2016
AntidaftMOD:
[s][/s]

Do you consider yourself as part of the masses that his achievements would interest? Most of you are wailers who see nothing good in this administration. The good people of Nigeria are proud of this Government and would continue to pray for her success!
Yes we will continue to pray for her success. But are you sure you are proud of this administration?
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by ever811(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2016
eyeview:

The last time an igbo was at the helm in this nation was in 1966,and since then a particular tribe has been controlling the wealth of the nation,filling all posts and offices with their brothers till date where they fleece the wealth of the nations for themselves,sacrificing merit for tribalism and yet you turn around and accuse a people who are hardly ever in govt of being the nation's problem.
You cowradly avoid the people who have been ruling this nation and brought it to where it is to accuse a people who are private life driven?
You are indeed of all men on earth,the most bigotted liar.
Your type die early cos you are filled with bitterness and hatred from your roots. You may not be around for long. Just ensure you get peace with your maker before then
I don't have time to read this ur biography shaaaa.... but e pain am...
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by AntidaftMOD: 11:29pm On May 25, 2016
Codes151:
come pdp for the new change. Lol

Politics aside now bae. . .I like what I'm seeing @ your dp. You make brain!! You told me I need deliverance. Can you pls deliver me? I would be glad to be delivered by you. cool

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 25, 2016
encryptjay:

Exactly, Uganda ko Ganda ni
I didn't even bother looking at their names cos they've got no business with my country.
You team up with unknown lads from another country to insult your leader when you know nothing about their leader.
That's how cowards operate.

Sickening cowardice....like someone said,..these guys are ready to support a dog so long as its barking in buhari's direction...

I have stopped taking them serious,ever since someone blamed the tomato ebola infestation on buhari

3 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by jimino(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2016
may God help us in this country

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by wordychap: 11:32pm On May 25, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

You must be a 'corrupt person' or a kid.

What do you know about modern politics?
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by centboy123456(m): 11:32pm On May 25, 2016
wordychap:
The world is laughing at us
Government policies r rather impoverishing its citizens
Buhari for president was a great mistake, we're taking many steps backward rather than going forward

I think god you know now ur eye don open

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by wordychap: 11:33pm On May 25, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

You must be a 'corrupt person' or a kid.

What do you know about modern politics?
Really ?
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Codes151(m): 11:33pm On May 25, 2016
Antidaf ;tMOD:

Politics aside now bae. . .I like what I'm seeing @ your dp. You make brain!! You told me I need deliverance. Can you pls deliver me? I would be glad to be delivered by you. cool
Gudnight grin
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Bbklopsy: 11:34pm On May 25, 2016
Failed/embarrassing fg
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by ekefre4(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
. Thank God Buhari was elected the president. Had it mean he was . People would have been saying petrol would have been N45,#1= $1 . And the likes . Let us just keep praying for naija
Oga Nigeria needs revolution atm. Enough prayers have been offered in d past. If only we youths can form a party,choose a visionary person then we all vote 4 him in d next elections and c if he will not win so that all these brain-dead mofos that have nothing 2 offer will know that it's no longer social media rants

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Progressive01(m): 11:38pm On May 25, 2016
Coldfeets:
Hahahaha

So these Igbos are now Ugandans too?

Hmm

I thought they were strictly Jews before.

Talk of transformation!
They are Jewish Ugandans gringrin

4 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by lastpage: 11:39pm On May 25, 2016
CSTR6:
If it pains you so much then ask your president to grant them sovereignty, and you would get your dream country of buhari worshipping zombies.
Igbos are the most widely travelled,and the only place were your dumb brute of a president would have a semblance of a good name would be in your zoo backward country.

It is not the duty of a sitting president to say : I want to divide my country, you this part, go a.
way!
he will be impeached if he did that!

It is the responsibility of the aggrieved, wailing part to pack their bags and go to their own corner of the enclave or waka go Israel!

Even a thief does not beg you to allow him to steal? He ups his game.

Please, if you cant do what you are supposed to do, that is your headache.
Stop begging fir what you think is your right, TAKE IT if you are not a coward.
undecided

Lastpage!
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:41pm On May 25, 2016
Most of you here are hypocrites. You come here to castigate people who are bold to speak out but when you get to your house you wail and complain. Bunch of hypocrites!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by piagetskinner(m): 11:42pm On May 25, 2016
Some Nigerians can be so foolish ....see unpatriotic comments.. ..especially from our brothers from the east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Shym3xx: 11:43pm On May 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Most of you here are hypocrites. You come here to castigate people who are bold to speak out but when you get to your house you wail and complain. Bunch of hypocrites!

undecided

[img]http://www.hisvoice.cz/images/scha-faceshift_201503030910594.gif[/img]

[img]http:///media/5-17-2015/n3Gn04.gif[/img]
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by aresa: 11:44pm On May 25, 2016
Dumbo Igbos are now faking nationality just to spew the same tired and sorry nonsense.

The same hate and bigotry is the reason why you are not progressing and will never progress.

..losers.

3 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by tsdarkside(m): 11:44pm On May 25, 2016
oseod:

Sickening cowardice....like someone said,..these guys are ready to support a dog so long as its barking in buhari's direction...

I have stopped taking them serious,ever since someone blamed the tomato ebola infestation [/b]on buhari

what??...even tomatoes have ebola now..??..chaiii...we don suffer.....[b]thunda fire!!!...
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Mrjo(m): 11:44pm On May 25, 2016
Who ur insult epp?
ever811:
from the comments I just read I think the problem of Nigeria is Igbo nd not buhari..this Jews of Africa claim to be wise nd educated but ,I tell u the truth this guys are Margot..
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:46pm On May 25, 2016
ekefre4:
Oga Nigeria needs revolution atm. Enough prayers have been offered in d past. If only we youths can form a party,choose a visionary person then we all vote 4 him in d next elections and c if he will not win so that all these brain-dead mofos that have nothing 2 offer will know that it's no longer social media rants
Now this is what i have been saying. A revolution is what nigeria needs. The youths should wrest power out of these old men who have been there since the days of my fathers.

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by damocool(m): 11:46pm On May 25, 2016
Don't know why people can't just be calm and wait for the next 3yrs, because the truth of the matter now is that nothing can move Buhari away from aso Rock, call him names, stage protest, blow up all pipe line installations(we go gather suffer am though), go to ecowas court(nothing go happen), even starve to death, the remaining 3yrs is certain unless God takes him by himself.. I think With all these revelations of looting here and there bn uncovered should bring us joy and pray to used judiciously after being repatriated... Ugandans are abusing no 1 citizen of this country and some people are hailing them,SAME! I am not his fan though, but I have to respect him not for the fact that he's a president alone but an elderly man who's old enough to be my grandfather, besides, it's also a bible injection..

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by SKAMOD(m): 11:46pm On May 25, 2016
AntidaftMOD:

Can you please upload the picture of the head of your family so that we can compare him with the monkey leading this Country?

this one make me laff!!!!

2 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 25, 2016
godoluwa:
[s][/s] Mention just one thing that Buhari has done in the interest of masses ever sinceo he assumed office
fighting corruption for the interest of the masses. Corruption is our bane and unless we kill corruption, corruption will kill us.

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Akpan107(m): 11:48pm On May 25, 2016
godoluwa:
[s][/s] Mention just one thing that Buhari has done in the interest of masses ever sinceo he assumed office
Apart from travelling to almost all countries of the world, he has nothing. i score him Zero. F9. infact, F100 if there is anything as that.

3 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by LockDown69(m): 11:48pm On May 25, 2016
People tend to personalize these things, this Country is been Governed by an ADMINISTRATION and not an individual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.