Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? (758 Views)

Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures / "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by Loyalblak007(f): 9:03pm On May 25, 2016
I have seen a couple fight on what Channel to watch on DSTV..share your thought

1 Like

Re: What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by Opistorincos(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2016
about who to take the last meat in the pot
Re: What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:05pm On May 25, 2016
The toilet seat issue between most men & women. It's very real lol.
Re: What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by Cutehector(m): 9:06pm On May 25, 2016
"Stupidest" angry

Like seriously?
Re: What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by Smellymouth: 9:07pm On May 25, 2016
Boobss

1 Like

Re: What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 25, 2016
hmmmmmmmm
Re: What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by Tolexander: 9:11pm On May 25, 2016
Couple fighting cos one of them presses the toothpaste tube from the middle!

I also dislike someone pressing my toothpaste tube from the middle.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by Tolexander: 9:11pm On May 25, 2016
Farting and snoring when sleeping!
Re: What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:13pm On May 25, 2016
As the son of an ex- marriage counselor, I heard things. but the weirdest was because she saw a receipt for an ice cream in her husband's pocket. She claimed her husband was too bush to buy ice cream , and that it must have been one of his small small girlfriends outside.
Re: What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by Loyalblak007(f): 9:16pm On May 25, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
As the son of an ex- marriage counselor, I heard things. but the weirdest was because she saw a receipt for an ice cream in her husband's pocket. She claimed her husband was too bush to buy ice cream , and that it must have been one of his small small girlfriends outside.
really? lols
Re: What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by naijaboiy: 9:18pm On May 25, 2016
Most times it's usually the smallest of things that causes quarrels between couples and leads to break up sometimes.

The bigger things which causes quarrels are usually easily forgiven. No matter how small or "Stupïd" something may be it can cause anything serious.
Re: What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:20pm On May 25, 2016
Loyalblak007:
really? lols
yeah, they did separate temporarily after the incident.
Re: What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by ricsman(m): 9:27pm On May 25, 2016
Tolexander:
Couple fighting cos one of them presses the toothpaste tube from the middle!

I also dislike someone pressing my toothpaste tube from the middle.
it didn't just end at fighting o. they got separated.....
Re: What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by decatalyst(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2016
How a toothpaste should be pressed grin

Re: What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by NiRfreak(m): 12:46am On May 26, 2016
One working faster than the other.......they fought cos the other wasn't ready to keep up with the pace.
Re: What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by dauntless15(m): 2:00am On May 26, 2016
sex, it should be ready anytime you feel like it, i mean its in the marriage agreement right? the bride price is indirectly the pvssy price
Re: What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by ThreeGEEKS(m): 4:14am On May 26, 2016
Who used the kitchen and didn't tidy up before going to bed. grin
Re: What Is The Stupidest Thing For A Couple To Fight About? by rose54321: 4:26am On May 26, 2016
Politics, particularly the current administration, when the wife is PRO Buhari and Husband Anti- Buhari.
Innocent Buhari has broken so many homes...

(1) (Reply)

Thank You!!! After Sex, Is It Proper Or Childlish. / Distinguishing The Biscuit And The Rice Girls. / Seduction Techniques That Can Help You Get The Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.