Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae (1980 Views)

How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by rawpadgin(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2016
i gave my bae 40k for her school house rent, and my friends started cursing me out, dat i'm a maga even tho they kno she's an orphan. seriously, guys should stop seeing dudes that spend money on em girls 'willingly' as magas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 25, 2016
OP quit your relationship with those friends calling you maga

4 Likes

Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by youngberry001(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2016
Mtcheww u need 20 strock of cane dude undecided

if u wanna do ur tinx do it nd stop fvcking noise!!

2 Likes

Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 25, 2016
So we should start jumping? undecided

1 Like

Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by naijaboiy: 9:32pm On May 25, 2016
It depends on what she is to you and what you are to her.
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by Hadez(f): 9:34pm On May 25, 2016
naijaboiy:
It depends on what she is to you and what you are to her.

Cn u teach me how to use the font?
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:34pm On May 25, 2016
rawpadgin:
i gave my bae 40k for her school house rent, and my friends started cursing me out, dat i'm a maga even tho they kno she's an orphan. seriously, guys should stop seeing dudes that spend money on em girls 'willingly' as magas
Show me your friends and I will write your autobiography; your friends know that you fall in the category of men who pay for sex indirectly , and they simply felt that your pay was simply way over the top, Go ask for your change from that sista.
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by Boring: 9:37pm On May 25, 2016
simple question op are u gonns marry her..if the ans is no den op U BE MAGA ....

1 Like

Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by naijaboiy: 9:41pm On May 25, 2016
Hadez:

Cn u teach me how to use the font?
Which font exactly?
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by Hadez(f): 9:44pm On May 25, 2016
naijaboiy:

Which font exactly?

D one u r using nw
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by naijaboiy: 9:51pm On May 25, 2016
Hadez:

D one u r using nw
Just copy it from my post.
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by Hadez(f): 9:53pm On May 25, 2016
naijaboiy:

Just copy it from my post.

naijaboiy:

like this? I dnt tink I am getting it
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by naijaboiy: 10:16pm On May 25, 2016
Hadez:

yea, like that. Except you wanna use another font then it's going to be different.
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by iykekelvins(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2016
Forget about what they saying bruh
Just keep doing what you're doing, you're helping someone

1 Like

Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by Apelex(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2016
rawpadgin:

Please don't make the same mistake i did.. Please

Trust me. You will regret it..

2 Likes

Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by lekjons(m): 11:28pm On May 25, 2016
why did you tell your friends
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by dauntless15(m): 1:42am On May 26, 2016
OP YOU BE HIGH QUALITY MAGA, 40K MEANWHILE YOUR PARENTS ARE THEY AND MIGHT NEED THAT MONEY, THEY UNDERSTAND WITH YOU AND THOUGHT YOU DONT HAVE, WHILE YOU'RE HERE SPENDING 40K ON A GIRL HAPPILY LIKE MAD COW, SOMEONE WHO MIGHT DITCH YOU TOMORROW, I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE YOU IN TWO WORDS, YOU'RE A DISGRUNTLED PORCUPINE

1 Like

Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by Nobody: 2:22am On May 26, 2016
*Ignore it.
°•*Tone them and some of the posters above out.
Yer generosity was good.
You really helped someone.
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by Nobody: 2:33am On May 26, 2016
Lol you don't know her, what if she ends up leaving him...

KingCheezyPuff:
*Ignore it.
°•*Tone them and some of the posters above out.
Yer generosity was good.
You really helped someone.
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by Nobody: 2:34am On May 26, 2016
grin OP I smell bad investment,,
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by Nobody: 2:41am On May 26, 2016
Virginsince1997:
Lol you don't know her, what if she ends up leaving him...

*He still would have done a good thing
...°•If he did it for a radom stranger,it would still be a kindness done.
*°It's not to whom he did for
but that he did it at all
It was generous and kind.
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by Nobody: 2:56am On May 26, 2016
Oh well can you give me 50k pls

KingCheezyPuff:
*He still would have done a good thing
...°•If he did it for a radom stranger,it would still be a kindness done.
*°It's not to whom he did for
but that he did it at all
It was generous and kind.
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by Nobody: 6:31am On May 26, 2016
Virginsince1997:
Oh well can you give me 50k pls

grin
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by Nobody: 7:45am On May 26, 2016
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by rawpadgin(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2016
Virginsince1997:
grin OP I smell bad investment,,
i aint expecting anything in return
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by rawpadgin(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Show me your friends and I will write your autobiography; your friends know that you fall in the category of men who pay for sex indirectly , and they simply felt that your pay was simply way over the top, Go ask for your change from that sista.
Lol. They Actually Thought I've Been Brain Washed Cuz I Normally Don't Spend On Girls
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by rawpadgin(m): 12:11pm On May 26, 2016
Boring:
simple question op are u gonns marry her..if the ans is no den op U BE MAGA ....
i hope to marry her cuz am in love wit her
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by rawpadgin(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2016
Apelex:

Please don't make the same mistake i did.. Please

Trust me. You will regret it..
maybe ur girl was never in love wit u, mine is head over heels in love
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by rawpadgin(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2016
lekjons:
why did you tell your friends
i didn't, she told her friend who happen to be dating a buddy of mine and she spread it like wide fire
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by rawpadgin(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
OP YOU BE HIGH QUALITY MAGA, 40K MEANWHILE YOUR PARENTS ARE THEY AND MIGHT NEED THAT MONEY, THEY UNDERSTAND WITH YOU AND THOUGHT YOU DONT HAVE, WHILE YOU'RE HERE SPENDING 40K ON A GIRL HAPPILY LIKE MAD COW, SOMEONE WHO MIGHT DITCH YOU TOMORROW, I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE YOU IN TWO WORDS, YOU'RE A DISGRUNTLED PORCUPINE
u sound immature. for ur info, my parent are doing just fine
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by dauntless15(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2016
rawpadgin:
u sound immature. for ur info, my parent are doing just fine
its not only immature its amateur if you like sell yourself and give her the money while smilling like a HAPPY COW that just ate weed
Re: Freinds Are Cursing Me Out 4 Spendin On My Bae by rawpadgin(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
its not only immature its amateur if you like sell yourself and give her the money while smilling like a HAPPY COW that just ate weed
why are u so pained son? oh i get it, u ate garri and palm kanel for breakfast yet someone just dished out 40k to a girl. lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter / / Who Is Really A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.