Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,002 members, 7,952,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

NO! Lady Accidentally Exposes Her Sugar Daddy In Bed Unclad After Sex (PHOTO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NO! Lady Accidentally Exposes Her Sugar Daddy In Bed Unclad After Sex (PHOTO) (10451 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NO! Lady Accidentally Exposes Her Sugar Daddy In Bed Unclad After Sex (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:22am On May 26, 2016
Hopefully the least logical person on here should be able to identify that that photo isn't a selfie.
Re: NO! Lady Accidentally Exposes Her Sugar Daddy In Bed Unclad After Sex (PHOTO) by AVECDEO: 10:43am On May 26, 2016
DankemzI:

No it's disgusting Abeg cool

I don't really like someone giving me Headings wink
. In "Obj's voice" Haaaaaaaaaa......idonbelieveyou.....lol.
Re: NO! Lady Accidentally Exposes Her Sugar Daddy In Bed Unclad After Sex (PHOTO) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2016
faruz:
i dnt undastnd.....
SELF FELATIO

1 Like

Re: NO! Lady Accidentally Exposes Her Sugar Daddy In Bed Unclad After Sex (PHOTO) by rainerboy1010: 11:27am On May 26, 2016
she know watin she dey do
Re: NO! Lady Accidentally Exposes Her Sugar Daddy In Bed Unclad After Sex (PHOTO) by vinsteve(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2016
That's intentional...Reason best knwn to her...Why didn't she took the pix while she wz naked....She covered her self just to expose the maga on bed
Re: NO! Lady Accidentally Exposes Her Sugar Daddy In Bed Unclad After Sex (PHOTO) by Eazie351(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kondomatic:
Shits happen.

I was sitting on the settee watching a soppy film with my girlfriend.

She was lying with her head in my lap.

Overcome with emotion after the film, she said, “give me a kiss dear.”

I said, “if I could reach down that far to kiss you, why would I need you in the first place?”
i totally understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her / Why You Should Use RAW HONEY / outdated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.