Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. (2557 Views)

Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day / Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by Nobody: 10:04am On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
See your life. Fighting everybody 24/7. I'll gladly stay celibate than have you. yuck

but you don't have pic either grin
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by Nobody: 10:06am On May 26, 2016
If you want my pics, you can have it grin

STFUareyouG0d:
but you don't have pic either grin
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by Nobody: 10:09am On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
If you want my pics, you can have it grin

wetin I wan use am do?
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by Nobody: 10:12am On May 26, 2016
I wonder ooo

STFUareyouG0d:
wetin I wan use am do?
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by Nobody: 10:13am On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
I wonder ooo

now do the needful and put up pic of you tongue tongue
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by uyisteven(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
you aren't impersonating because you nor fine, and people arent chasing you upandan tongue

Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by dauntless15(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
See your life. Fighting everybody 24/7. I'll gladly stay celibate than have you. yuck

story for the Gods
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by Nobody: 10:15am On May 26, 2016
See tactics grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I will, pretty soon wink

STFUareyouG0d:
now do the needful and put up pic of you tongue tongue
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by Nobody: 10:16am On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
See tactics grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I will, pretty soon wink

put now and remove. grin grin curiosity I guess
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by dauntless15(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

see how she the open mouth like great blue whale, iyabo kwankwaso
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by Nobody: 10:31am On May 26, 2016
beef, gbeborun, baba ile okan, amebo number 1, stfuareyougod undecided

dauntless15:
see how she the open mouth like great blue whale, iyabo kwankwaso
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by Nobody: 10:31am On May 26, 2016
lol. ok wait let me finish up with the thread i'm creating

STFUareyouG0d:
put now and remove. grin grin curiosity I guess
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by Nobody: 10:33am On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
lol. ok wait let me finish up with the thread i'm creating

tag me when you do
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by Nobody: 10:41am On May 26, 2016
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by dauntless15(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
beef, gbeborun, baba ile okan, amebo number 1, stfuareyougod undecided

yepaahhh!! i don die, now she's chanting invocations, so that her yoruba oracle will relocate to nairaland simply because i called her iyabo kwankwaso, please ruby darling am not yoruba, I'll be of good behavior i promise, but dont summon sango, i am dead scared fetish stuffs and voodoo, i heard you guys are the best in conjuring spells.
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by Nobody: 10:42am On May 26, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy scared kitten. i am not cursing you jor cheesy

dauntless15:
yepaahhh!! i don die, now she's chanting invocations, so that her yoruba oracle will relocate to nairaland simply because i called her iyabo kwankwaso, please ruby darling am not yoruba, I'll be of good behavior i promise, but dont summon sango, i am dead scared fetish stuffs and voodoo, i heard you guys are the best in conjuring spells.
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by dauntless15(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2016
lmao jesus she looks like a joyous and insanely jolly hippo, who eats and sing all day, lol am just laughing hysterically when i saw your pix, hahaha couldn't believe i tried making peace with you, hahahahaha i want us to remain like cat and mouse, wouldn't date you if you're the last girl on earth, am just loling hard nw, you made my day @ diamond ruby tongue gringringringrin
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by dauntless15(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy scared kitten. i am not cursing you jor cheesy

lol i just saw your pix
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by dauntless15(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

lol i just saw your pix, you dont look like someone who can curse sef grin
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by Nobody: 10:56am On May 26, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy don't test me ooo

dauntless15:
lol i just saw your pix, you dont look like someone who can curse sef grin
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by Nobody: 10:59am On May 26, 2016
go and sin no more tongue

dauntless15:
I love you so much diamondr.uby, your picture got me jaw dropping and i must say that i wana eat up all the nasty things i have said to you. i love you already[s]lmao jesus she looks like a joyous and insanely jolly hippo, who eats and sing all day, lol am just laughing hysterically when i saw your pix, hahaha couldn't believe i tried making peace with you, hahahahaha i want us to remain like cat and mouse, wouldn't date you if you're the last girl on earth, am just loling hard nw, you made my day @ diamond ruby tongue gringringringrin[/s]
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by Rexhenrex(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Na WA o. Una no even get chills for this romance section
lmao...at all me ma don the fear here
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by AgentGoat: 11:03am On May 26, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Or he is impersonating
northern?
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by dauntless15(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
go and sin no more tongue

hahaha go and listen to the song confession it perfectly describe how you feel right now loling hard once again
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by dauntless15(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
cheesy cheesy cheesy don't test me ooo
you dont even look like you can hurt a fly, lol
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by Nobody: 11:06am On May 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lmao...at all me ma don the fear here
I swear. No be small. Dem dey steady wait who to attack. No chills cheesy cheesy
Re: She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. by UyiIredia(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2016
wetin dis one dey talk sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Dangerous stunt This Couple Pulled Just For Pre Wedding Picture / I Need A Boyfriend / "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.