Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

"My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy (2535 Views)

"Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by dani1luv: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
The story is quite a sad one and at the same an eye opener!

A Nigerian guy (Name withheld) who is in a confused state has written exclusively to us to help him share his story.

He says his girlfriend (now babymama) is demanding the sum of N200,000 Naira before he can see a picture of his baby. One thing you should know is that He didn't know when his girlfriend put to bed because of her passive-aggressive towards him.

You'll need to read his story and fully digest what actually happened before judging whosoever..

Here it goes:

Sometime last year! My girlfriend got pregnant for me, we both school in Ghana!! ("Name of school withheld"wink

We dated for like 2 months before we both traveled to Nigeria on vacation, a month later she found out that she was pregnant & told me.. We both agreed to keep the pregnancy, but the thing is, throughout our stay in Nigeria she never met my mum because we're both from different States..

The girl persuaded me to tell my mom about the pregnancy.. I did just that.. My girlfriend spoke with my mom & she asked her to keep the pregnancy..

A month later we both returned back to Ghana, & she started acting funny, she was avoiding me... Whenever I call, she doesn't pick up & when she eventually does, the first word she utters is "what"?

This continued for quite some time.. So, I gave up calling her.. 6 months later, I traveled back to Nigeria to see my mom, and went back to Ghana.. I bought baby stuffs for my unborn baby & called her to come collect it.. she came around, I gave her the baby stuffs with some money.. Weeks later I called her to come collect another money, but she refused insisting that I must bring the money to her myself.. This brought up another quarrel & we both stop communicating till February this year when she called me in the early hours of 6am that she has put to bed...

I rushed down to the the hospital with my friend to give her some money & also see my baby, ( a son ).. But surprisingly she didn't let me touch the boy or snap him, she ended up embarrassing me & went as far as refusing the money I gave her. I had no other option than to drop the money beside the baby, & quietly walked away with my friend... Hours later I called to confirm from her if she's still at the hospital or if she has returned home... But she just hissed & hunged up on me...this continued till I gave up on her & the boy....

Fast forward to months later...

November to be precise!! We've been chatting on WhatsApp, all I want is to take care of my son since she insist I am the father of her baby, the only time I set my eyes on my son was at the hospital, & ever since then I haven't set eyes on him again.. Right now I am so curious to know what my boy looks like...but she wouldn't just show me a picture of my son.... Funny thing is she's demanding for 200k: two hundred thousand naira before she can send me a picture of my son. Me being curious to know what my son looks like now, I offered to pay her 800ghc & later made it 1000ghc which is about 100 thousand naira, but she insists that I must pay 200 thousand naira..

Right now I'm confused and I need your advise. Should I bribe her to see my own son's pictures or I shouldn't?

See our whatsapp conversation below:

Source: http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2016/12/nigerian-guy-whose-girlfriend-is-demanding-n200k-before-he-can-see-a-picture-of-his-new-born-son-needs-your-advise-photos/
Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Report her to the police for abducting ur child and demanding a ransome, u won't spend least than 50k for that

Modified on the second thought?, send police to arrest her and collect the child from her so that they can check her DNA and urs

5 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by harry2sexy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by dani1luv: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by thesicilian: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
Maybe we should hear your girlfriend's side of the story first...
Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by Mimido2(f): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
u are about to be scammed
Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by ojun50(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
200k jst to see yr son picture? I no sure say na 9ja them born u oh u better ask yr people which country are u frm.
Infact davido family could be of help
Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by Aniker(f): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Advanced thoting cool
Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by Kingsasian(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
May be the baby is not
Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by Calculux95: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by Smellymouth: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
The story get as e be ooo.. grin

Seems like the girl is tryna pay him back for what he did to her.

How do you expect her to give you the child she carried for 9 months simply because you want to take him to California..

Things don't work that way bruh..

Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Oga, how are you even sure the baby is yours? Just leave her alone. Thank God the baby is boy, he will definitely ask of his father one day and by then they will come looking for you. Just stop stressing yourself and moreover, what is your mum doing about this? Do DNA first to be sure

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by naijaboiy: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
You have to involve the police Oga. What wrong have you done that she cannot tell you?

Some people have mental problems sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by torres89: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
she's trying to push u away cause it's not your child
and she doesn't want to tell u the hard truth

3 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by Jafar1: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
ELEYIN GIDINGON, THIS ONE IS STRONG

I SMELL DUPING
Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by smart024(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
That babe is the most unserious human I've ever heard of...

Pay that sum twice and you still won't see the said baby...

And apart from that, there are no two ways out of it.
If she buys diapers and baby formula for just two or at most three months, she will come looking for you...

If she refuses to use diapers and baby formula, by the time while the baby is suckling her dry while the room smell terrible, she will bring the baby to you...

If you have choosen not to institute a legal action against her, the totally remove your mind from both her and the said baby and live your life as if they don't exist and you will see those shoulders she is raising will just fall like those her boobs after the baby has done justice to them within a year...

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
U may amazed on the long run, the child is someonelse and Not yours.

Go for DNA, before spending a dime on the baby.
Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
The story doesn't add up, people need to hear her side before passing judgement.

From when she found out she was pregnant and they both left Nigeria for Ghana something happened and the dude failed to mention it cos her attitude changed towards him from then.
He calls and she suddenly respond with "what?" why didn't he inquire about what was eating her up?...their case is complicated as he stopped taking care of her antenatal which she compiled for him.

Nothing justifies the fact she's demanding for money before letting him see his child, all these could have been avoided if both parties where ready for a child, cos they were not.
Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by Diplomaticbeing(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
You deserved her cruelty. Manipulators lose credibility, diplomats gain it. I wonder why petty people do find it hard to treat others the way they would always be happy to be treated. Anyway, that's why they're petty, because they expect: respect from others but metes out arrogance. They expect loyalty from others but metes out disloyalty. They're conceited but wishes to be treated like smart people. They're domineering and metes out same to others, however they expect others to allow them to exercise their freewill.

You sent for her to come and take the food stuff and money you brought from your trip from Nigeria, and she came... Good. Then, after sometimes again you told her to come and collect another care package money, but she politely told you to bring it to her; but no, you refused and flared up. How could a whole you honor her request and, of course, that was the rightful opportunity to perfect your preconceived alienation against her pending when she delivers, so that you would go and share in the joy as a proud and smart latest father in town - of course, your plan worked out until now that a hunter has become the hunted. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by stan241(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Most likely the baby is not yours

OR

This is a pure fabu
Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by bentlywills(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Looks like the said lady just want to scam the guy
Anyways if u re sure is your baby then report her to the police n accuse her of kidnapping, show evidence of her charging you 200k b4 u see your baby

I wish u Good luck
Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by enniewest(f): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Op it is either the baby is not yours or your girlfriend has a mental problem.
Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by Fkforyou(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
I didn't bother to read the story....but one thing I'm sure is that the girl is an iidiot. Sue her ass for been a fraud, and you have to check yourself, because for her to want to make such outrageous request she must have noticed a flaw in your character. undecided
Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by Purpletee(f): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
the question is did you stand by her throughout those challenging period?

pregnancy no be easy thing o,to carry a baby inside you for whole nine months,coupled with pains during labour and delivery,dude where you there for her emotionally??

*hell knows no fury than the heart of a woman scorned*
money cannot solve all problems,based on what you said,u bought baby things and also supported her financially,thats good,but maybe she never really cared about stuffs like that,
a simple call to ask how the baby was kicking,a simple text asking her not to stress herself and the baby,little simple things go a long way,she might see this as a way of getting back at you.

but who knows,i might be wrong.
Re: "My Girlfriend Is Demanding ₦200k To See a Pic Of My New Born Son" -Nigerian Guy by njuwo(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
dani1luv:
The story is quite a sad one and at the same an eye opener!

A Nigerian guy (Name withheld) who is in a confused state has written exclusively to us to help him share his story.

He says his girlfriend (now babymama) is demanding the sum of N200,000 Naira before he can see a picture of his baby. One thing you should know is that He didn't know when his girlfriend put to bed because of her passive-aggressive towards him.

You'll need to read his story and fully digest what actually happened before judging whosoever..

Here it goes:

Source: http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2016/12/nigerian-guy-whose-girlfriend-is-demanding-n200k-before-he-can-see-a-picture-of-his-new-born-son-needs-your-advise-photos/
Hello Dani1luv, how about starting an online comedy series for your platform, yabaleftonline, I will come up with the skits, and you promote with and gain, then we split profits 60-40, with you taking 60.
You can check out my past works here www.ofegotv.com then get back to me if you like what you see bro

(1) (Reply)

He Should Be Totally Nude In My Room, All The Time / How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos / Popular Gay Cross Dresser Becomes Straight, Gets Himself A Hot Girlfriend(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.