Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Does She Mean When She Says This: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Mean When She Says This: (1036 Views)

I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Mean When She Says This: by osesology(m): 9:41am On May 26, 2016
Often times, when watching movies, (mostly during bedtime conversations) the lady will tell the guy: ``l know u more than you know urself'' or ``I understand u more than u understand urself''. Well, I thought that it was just a movie, until some yrs back when my girl told me the same thing when I was trying to apologize to her for something I did. And I started to think, like, what do they mean by that? What do u guys think they mean when they say that?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Does She Mean When She Says This: by Nobody: 9:51am On May 26, 2016
It called movie brain, must of the women nowadays act according to what they read about in the novel or viewed on tv, hardly will you see a woman that thinks independently.

Mothers excluded.

3 Likes

Re: What Does She Mean When She Says This: by mhizeva(f): 10:05am On May 26, 2016
osesology:
Often times, when watching movies, (mostly during bedtime conversations) the lady will tell the guy: ``l know u more than you know urself'' or ``I understand u more than u understand urself''. Well, I thought that it was just a movie, until some yrs back when my girl told me the same thing when I was trying to apologize to her for something I did. And I started to think, like, what do they mean by that? What do u guys think they mean when they say that?

Its like a man trying to gist a very hot woman... and the man is just pretending to be a nice guy and all he wants is her body... The lady has met so many men before and can see through his Mr. Nice Guy act.... So when a girl tells you she knows you more than she knows yourself it means that you are behaving like someone she has met before or many people she has met before... so she can easily predict your thought, moves and actions... first guy to comment is also right

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Mean When She Says This: by faruz: 10:09am On May 26, 2016
spreads mat......
Re: What Does She Mean When She Says This: by Gebbson007(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2016
faruz:
spreads mat......
make I join u abeg .
Re: What Does She Mean When She Says This: by faruz: 10:52am On May 26, 2016
Gebbson007:

make I join u abeg .
no i no gree.....
Re: What Does She Mean When She Says This: by Gebbson007(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2016
faruz:
no i no gree.....
I don vex buy mattress (king siz) u cn chop Ur mat.
Re: What Does She Mean When She Says This: by PureWays(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2016
BeastAmbition:
It called movie brain, must of the women nowadays act according to what they read about in the novel or viewed on tv, hardly will you see a woman that thinks independently.

Mothers excluded.
Very correct.

(1) (Reply)

Promise And Akinola Enchanting Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / Have You Ever Crushed On Your Pastor? / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.