Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Did I Act Too Desperate?? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did I Act Too Desperate?? (8057 Views)

Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act / Am I Cursed? Where Did I Go Wrong?? / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
I wouldn't go public with you in the decimation of your parts I hold dear in trembling reverence.
Postmann? undecided
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Postmann? undecided
You think of him still?
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
You think of him still?
You sound like him so I'm thinking you're him... undecided
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

You sound like him so I'm thinking you're him... undecided
Lolz, how can I be postmann. Ok, there's a certain resemblance in our phraseology. But in deportments, we're far apart.

I watched your love play with him and it reminds me of kindergarten hide and seek under the blanket of the moon.

That's not my style. I am lezz. I am more direct.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
Lolz, how I can I be postmann. Ok, there's a certain resemblance in our phraseology. But in deportments, we're far apart.

I watched your love play and it reminds me of kindergarten hide and seek under the blanket of the moon.

That's not my style. I am lezz. I am more direct.
Oh okay.

You're finding fresh punnany to vaporise, shey? Your plan no go work angry

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Oh okay.

You're finding fresh punnany to vaporise, shey? Your plan no go work angry

Looolz, that's my favourite Nollywood actress you put up there...

Fresh punany? Naaaah
I think I will need an Intelectual pusssy for a break. And you're the best bet. It's a tough hurdle. None comes close to you in all my stay in Nairaland.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by postmann: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
I wouldn't go public with you in the decimation of your parts I hold dear in trembling reverence.

You should be civil enough to reciprocate the good gesture of respecting the few women associated with me on this platform, my retirement notwithstanding.

But you always chose to be arrogant and poorly mannered in showing good sense of loyalty.

Let me sleep in peace. I have no wish to be disentombed, thou great troll.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
Looolz, that's my favourite Nollywood actress you put up there...

Fresh punany? Naaaah
I think I will need an Intelectual pusssy for a break. And you're the best bet. It's a tough hurdle. None comes close to you in all my stay in Nairaland.
Lmao!

Thanks for the compliment.

'Intellectual pussssy' indeed

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
postmann:

You should be civil enough to reciprocate the good gesture of respecting the few women associated with me on this platform, my retirement notwithstanding.

But you always chose to be arrogant and poorly mannered in showing good sense of loyalty.

Let me sleep in peace. I have no wish to be disentombed, thou great troll.

My seductive prowess spurs postmann from the grave of retirement grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

I have got a great deal of loyalty dose in me. But you're a pansy lover!!! grin hey bro, no disrespect.

But ishilove makes me break my oath with ease. And truth be told, I have not been able to decipher if it's owing to her intellect and broad knowledge base or the raw beauty of her heavy mould of beasts, full lips and eyes that show me the future curve.

But I'm bent on finding out!

What'd ya say?

2 Likes

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by postmann: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:

My seductive prowess spurs postmann from the grave of retirement grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

I have got a great deal of loyalty dose in me. But you're a pansy lover!!! grin hey bro, no disrespect.

But ishilove makes me break my oath with ease. And truth be told, I have not been able to decipher if it's owing to her intellect and broad knowledge base or the raw beauty of her heavy mould of beasts, full lips and eyes that show me the future curve.

What'd ya say?

Shame on!

1 Like

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:

What'd ya say?
Hmmmm, I'm suspecting someone...he knows himself angry

1 Like

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
postmann:

Shame on!
grin grin grin I'll take that for a yes!
See you around , bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Hmmmm, I'm suspecting someone...he knows himself angry
I'm not too good with entagled webs of relationships. I'm a nairalander old enough to have seen your DP. And if you weren't so emotionally aloof, you would have noticed my peacocking to you since 2015.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Anas09: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

What physical endowments?
Did I not warn you that lezz was up for something? Now he is trying to Usurp Postmann's place. Hmmmm.

"And his place, another shall not take".
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
I'm not too good with entagled webs of relationships. I'm a nairalander old enough to have seen your DP. And if you weren't so emotionally aloof, you would have noticed my peacocking to you since 2015.
I'm not aloof. I don't know why you keep saying that undecided

Besides you peacock to many females on Nairaland, not just Ishilove cheesy

FirstEva, coman see your boyfriend o. E want to toast me cheesy cheesy
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Anas09:

Did I not warn you that lezz was up for something? Now he is trying to Usurp Postmann's place. Hmmmm.

Lol. Lezz is always up to something grin
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by carammel(f): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
I keep reading that 24 and 21 are young for marriage,like seriously?(rolls eyes). if things were good in Nigeria,those two would have direction by now ,married with one, two kids.

@Op,focus on your life,leave boy matter for now.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

I'm not aloof. I don't know why you keep saying that undecided

Besides you peacock to many females on Nairaland, not just Ishilove cheesy

FirstEva, coman see your boyfriend o. E want to toast me cheesy cheesy
That moniker is in jail, she won't hear your screams until I must have finished with you cheesy

Yeah, I do peacock around, one here and one there. But I paused when your beauty knocked me and penetrated my bones and your intelligence loadged it there.

You're uncommonly gracious. It has always been a matter of time; tried as I did, there was no escaping you.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Anas09:

Did I not warn you that lez.z was up for something? Now he is trying to Usurp Postmann's place. Hmmmm.

I don't usurp. I fancy something, I go for it. That's the way I operate. Besides, their love was only reflective in their LCD or Amoled screens.

I came to light ishilove's world in the physical.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
That moniker is in jail, she won't hear your screams until I must have finished with you cheesy

Yeah, I do peacock around, one here and one there. But I paused when your beauty knocked me and penetrated my bones and your intelligence loadged it there.

You're uncommonly gracious. It has always been a matter of time; tried as I did, there was no escaping you.
Postmann has sapped every drop of romantic milk from my bones so that I am no longer moved by really beautiful words, like yours smiley

Thanks for the compliments, by the way. I'm very flattered

*flutters lashes*

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
I don't usurp. I fancy something, I go for it. That's the way I operate. Besides, their love was only reflective in their LCD or Amoled screens.

I came to light ishilove's world in the physical.
That is if PHCN will allow grin

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

That is if PHCN will allow grin
PHCN or NEPA, my light will shine from your heart and reflect in your eyes.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
PHCN or NEPA, my light will shine from your heart and reflect in your eyes.
Awww shucks

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Awww shucks
No shucks, babe. ( don't even know what the hell shucks means)

So can I call you? Even if it's just your voice I got to hear after years of admiring you from the shadows of my screen, I'll depart earth a happy man.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
No shucks, babe. ( don't even know what the hell shucks means)

So can I call you? Even if it's just your voice I got to hear after years of admiring you from the shadows of my screen, I'll depart earth a happy man.
hmmmmm... embarassed embarassed
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:
Awww shucks
Ishilove:
When Ishi starts feeling like 20. gringringrin
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
iAmCharis:
When Ishi starts feeling like 20. gringringrin
I'm 21 cool grin grin
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Common, babe, I'm drive-chatting you, I could get smashed by an articulated vehicle without getting to hear you.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
Common, babe, I'm drive-chatting you, I could get smashed by an articulated vehicle without getting to hear you.

I don't know who is more silver-tongued between you and postmann cheesy cheesy

Your sweet mouth plenty grin
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:
I'm 21 cool grin grin
Kikikiki yea, a naive virgin too. gringrin
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
iAmCharis:
Kikikiki yea, a naive virgin too. gringrin
See this man o. You want to bring out word from my mouth abi? cheesy
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

I don't know who is more silver-tongued between you and postmann cheesy cheesy

Your sweet mouth plenty grin
I didn't come to sweet-mouth you, babe. I seek to partake in your world of beauty and intelligence interwoven into a beautiful girl called ishilove.

I could sleep with a lady without falling in love, but I can't observe you for so long without wanting you for keeps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Pain Of Inter Tribal Marriages / . / My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.