Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Did I Act Too Desperate?? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did I Act Too Desperate?? (8049 Views)

Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act / Am I Cursed? Where Did I Go Wrong?? / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
[b][/b]
iAmCharis:
When Ishi starts feeling like 20. gringringrin
Bro, those blushes are already a trophy to me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

See this man o. You want to bring out word from my mouth abi? cheesy
You agree say you hide word for your mouth? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
[b][/b] Bro, those blushes are already a trophy to me cheesy cheesy cheesy
If I was your friend offline, my girlfriend will be the last person you'll ever see her pictures not to talk of meeting her in person. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
iAmCharis:
If I was your friend offline, my girlfriend will be the last person you'll ever see her pictures not to talk of meeting her in person. gringrin
Ah, padi mi, I'm loyal nah.

I'll just play the clown for her. grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
Ah, padi mi, I'm loyal nah.

I'll just play the clown for her. grin
A lion doesn't roar premeditatedly. It's its nature. grin
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
iAmCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin Only ishilove brings the beast in me, bro, and only she can tame me permanently.

1 Like

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
iAmCharis:
When Charis starts feeling like Pete Edochie grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
iAmCharis:
He has quite a reputation, shey? And now, Casanova that he is, wants to add Ishilove to the 'body count'.

Lezzlie e no gooooo work!! cheesy grin

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

He has quite a reputation, shey? And now, Casanova that he is, wants to add Ishilove to the 'body count'.

Lez.zlie e no gooooo work!! cheesy grin

I won't deny my reputation, babe. I am an inexorable flirt. That's before I met you, I was spreading my winds to get your attention.

You aren't to be counted, you're my quest, you're breathtakingly amazing in aesthetics and intelligence.

I'm not asking for much, ishilove, just make me a tiny part of your world.

Brighten my life with your calm radiance.

1 Like

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Lezzlie e no gooooo work!! cheesy grin

I no talk anything o. Whether na cassava or na yam, me I no know. grin
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by ronald4lif(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Myhonor:
Hello landers... I just created the thread because am confused... I started dating dis introvert because I thought dey were d best in relationships... My date is very calm, gentle, a gud cook and very intelligent.. He is actually a medical student in his finals... He is a kul guy but he has some annoying flaws.. He is kinda strange.. There are times he just gets angry for no reason.. This has happened like twice now.... After some time I asked him y he behaves like dat and he told me dat happens to him ever since he was young, dat he just gets angry and won't be in the mood to talk to anyone... He apologized so I 4gave him.. There was a time he dreamt I was pregnant so we both laughed about it den I asked wat if I get pregnant wat is he going to do... All he said was dat he was going to deny the pregnancy. .. I asked if he was serious he said yes and he was being honest with me(don't even know if he was still joking) so I just forgot about that issue... So there was a time we were discussing and I asked him wats going to happen to us after we graduate becus we both stay in different states.. I stay in delta and he stays in ph but we both attend the same sch.. After asking him dat he said he hasn't tot about it but it was gonna be difficult for him to be in a long relationship because we wud barely see each other.. I told him not to worry becus my sis is still around in ph but he was saying he might do his housemanship in lag or abuja and probably be staying with his uncles making it difficult to accommodate me.. I was disappointed with his response tho, so I asked him if he even has future plans for me dat he should tell me now instead of wasting my time... He told me he loves me but he hasn't really tot about dat... He said I was expecting too much from him and he is scared of disappointing me later in d future... He later told me he was going to think about everything and give me a response nextweek....d problem is dat I feel i acted too desperate by asking if he has future plans for me bcus am still young just 21 and he is 24.. . But I just wanted to be sure I wasn't wasting my time with him.... Sometimes I just feel like breaking up with him but I can't bcus I really love him.. I still have mature suitors asking me out but am scared because I think dey just want to have sex and I don't wanna be jumping from one relationship to another .... But dis my bf has not even made future plans for both of us ... So please i need mature advice on what to do dats y I posted it on this section....Thanks all.. .

This is how they keep deceiving themselves, by assuming that any guy who makes love entries towards them is a suitor. What a show of ignorance and false sense of self-worth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

This is how they keep deceiving themselves, by assuming that any guy who makes love entries towards them is a suitor. What a show of ignorance and false sense of self-worth.
epic! grin
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
I won't deny my reputation, babe. I am an inexorable flirt. That's before I met you, I was spreading my winds to get your attention.

You aren't to be counted, you're my quest, you're breathtakingly amazing in aesthetics and intelligence.

I'm not asking for much, ishilove, just make me a tiny part of your world.

Brighten my life with your calm radiance.

embarassed embarassed

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

embarassed embarassed
Ok, if you're going to keep making faces when I come close and rebuke me when my bad side is shown, then I'm going to go to bed. Good night.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
Ok, if you're going to keep making faces when I come close and rebuke me when my bad side is shown, then I'm going go to bed. Good night.
How have I rebuked you?? Thou soundeth petulant

My apologies if my icons offend you but that's me blushing smiley
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2016
Ishilove:

I'm not aloof. I don't know why you keep saying that undecided

Besides you peacock to many females on Nairaland, not just Ishilove cheesy

FirstEva, coman see your boyfriend o. E want to toast me cheesy cheesy

He has my blessings, enjoy wink
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2016
Ishilove:

How have I rebuked you?? Thou soundeth petulant

My apologies if my icons offend you but that's me blushing smiley
Good morning, queen of my heart!

How'd your night go? I went to bed with a lump in my chest and numb to sensation.

I don't know when I lost my mind over you.

But I'll be damned if I don't make you mine.

I miss you already wink

1 Like

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
firstEVA:

He has my blessings, enjoy wink
grin grin grin grin When did you give that blessing?
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
tongue
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Anas09: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lezzlie:
I don't usurp. I fancy something, I go for it. That's the way I operate. Besides, their love was only reflective in their LCD or Amoled screens.

I came to light ishilove's world in the physical.
It's well with you.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Anas09: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. Lezz is always up to something grin
And you? He has come to light up your world in the physical. I hope you can withstand Lezz? I dey fear the guy like winch.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Anas09:

It's well with you.
Very well, my dear DG.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by 1miccza: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
Op i'll dare say @21 and 24 both of you are way too young.. The guy seems to understand that fact that's why he's being truthful and evasive at the same time you still have so many years ahead of you both,instead of bothering yourselves with things like marriage and pre marital sex set goals and targets and achieve them together,this will help both of you to think less about sex,marriage and strenghten the bond between both of you
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Anas09: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lezzlie:
Very well, my dear DG.
What does DG stand for?
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Anas09:

What does DG stand for?
You do. smiley wink
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
Anas09:

And you? He has come to light up your world in the physical. I hope you can withstand Lezz? I dey fear the guy like winch.
My sister me sef fear. The guy na lover to many cheesy
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Anas09: 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lezzlie:
You do. smiley wink
I do what? Fear you? I no lie. Your mouth bad. The thought of being a woman under you terrifies me to bits. Every honest mistake will be mistaken for power grabbing.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Anas09:

I do what? Fear you? I no lie. Your mouth bad. The thought of being a woman under you terrifies me to bits. Every honest mistake will be mistaken for power grabbing.
Nah, the feeling of being a woman under me is experiencing the pleasure of hardened flesh and ripped muscles bearing on your tender flesh.

Never worry about the power divide.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Anas09: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lezzlie:
Nah, the feeling of being a woman under me is experiencing the pleasure of hardened flesh and ripped muscles bearing on your tender flesh.

Never worry about the power divide.
Okay then.
Ishilove, Goodluck on your "pleasure of hardened flesh and ripped muscles".
*Runs out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
Anas09:

Okay then.
Ishilove, Goodluck on your "pleasure of hardened flesh and ripped muscles".
*Runs out of thread*
My sister, me sef taya cheesy
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Anas09:

Okay then.
Ish.ilove, Goodluck on your "pleasure of hardened flesh and ripped muscles".
*Runs out of thread*
Thanks for the encouragement. cool angry
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Anas09: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lezzlie:
Thanks for the encouragement. cool angry
Yea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Plight Of Nigerian Widows. / Why The World Is Full Of Unmarried Big Girls / My Nagging European Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.