Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

If You Think You Know A Lot About Relationship Get In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Think You Know A Lot About Relationship Get In Here (414 Views)

Are You In A Long Distance Relationship? Get It Here!!! / Best Way To Secure Your Relationship. Get In Here Ladies! / Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think You Know A Lot About Relationship Get In Here by alexisgist(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2016
Alexis and Peter are very close friends for years.
Peter has a girlfriend whose name is Blessing.

Alexis stays in a strictly residential Environment, where the street is dominated by buildings and shops without Bush or hidden corner

One day, Alexis was sitting down on his bed in his
one room self contain and he was putting on only
his boxers. Blessing came knocking five minutes
later and Alexis opened the door for her to come
in.
" How are you?, where are you coming from?"
Alexis asked his friend's girlfriend as he was
surprised to see her unannounced. "I came to a shop 5 buildings away from here to deliver a message to my Dad laundry Man and I'm already going home but seriously pressed. since I couldn't find a bicycle to take me home I had to stop in
your house to use your toilet please " Bola replied.
before Alexis could finish saying yes you can, Blessing had rushed
into the toilet, locked herself up and she was
easing herself.
Alexis sat down on his bed and continued to surf
his phone until about a minute later when he
heard a knock on his door. before he could get
up to open the door, the door was opened and
his friend Peter entered into the room.
" guy how far?, just bored at home and i decided
to come over" they exchanged greetings and
before any one of them could utter a word
further, Peter saw his girlfriend's bag on Alexis'
Bed he he was shocked. he looked at Alexis and
he realised that Alexis had only boxers on him. he
got his greatest shock when his girlfriend Blessing
was coming out of Alexis' bathroom and she was
Adjusting and zipping her trouser.
Peter walked out immediately and he wants to
break up with Blessing on the grounds of cheating
with his friend.

* was Alexis at fault?
* was Blessing faulty to stop over at Alexis' house to
use his restroom when she was pressed?
* was Peter at fault for breaking up with his girl
based on what he saw?.
*how do you think the whole issue can be
resolved.?
If you are find yourself in this situation what will you do.. Please drop your comments below....

Re: If You Think You Know A Lot About Relationship Get In Here by Nobody: 11:26am On May 26, 2016
They have trust issue in the 1st place but criously, it's kinda hard to beliv any story in dat kind of situation thou. Waiting for guy's comments.
Emperessnaughty, what do have to say
Re: If You Think You Know A Lot About Relationship Get In Here by Emperessnaughty(f): 11:35am On May 26, 2016
Dat Peter have problem aswr.. Atlist u wie farabale and let dem xplain first.
Omo dats Byebye ooo.. Can't marry anyone wit such bad trust issues

If am not free with ur frnd to d extent of peeing in his place.. Then who shuld I be free with ? Ur fada?
Re: If You Think You Know A Lot About Relationship Get In Here by dauntless15(m): 11:42am On May 26, 2016
MY OPINION

THE GUY ALEXIS, IS THE ONLY GUY THERE WHO DESERVES SYMPATHY BECAUSE HE'S INNOCENT, UNSUSPECTING, IGNORANT AND CAUGHT UP IN THE WHOLE SCENARIO

PETER HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE ANGRY BECAUSE OF OBVIOUS REASONS, ALEXIS WAS WEARING ONLY BOXERS, WHILE BLESSING WAS ZIPPING UP, EVEN A SAINT WILL THINK THEY JUST HAD A QUICKIE, AS A GUY YOU WILL FEEL HURT IMMEDIATELY

BLESSING IS NOT TO BLAME AS WELL, I GUESS A FRIEND OF YOUR BF IS SOMEONE YOU SHOULD FEEL SAFE WITH, IF YOU QUARREL WITH YOUR SPOUSE HE HANDLES RECONCILIATION, SO ITS NO BIG DEAL SHES COMFORTABLE USING HIS LOO

NO ONE IS AT FAULT AND THE SIMPLE SOLUTION IS TO ASK FOR EXPLANATION, I MEAN ALEXIS IS HIS FRIEND FOR FIVE YEARS, ONLY A FOOL WILL BEFRIEND SOMEONE FOR FIVE YEARS AND WONT BE ABLE TO DISCERN WHAT HE OR SHE IS CAPABLE OF
Re: If You Think You Know A Lot About Relationship Get In Here by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:47am On May 26, 2016
None of them is wrong. But Peter should have called for an explanation even though the explanation would be hard to believe. I mean very hard to believe.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Allow Someone You both share hatred date your sibling?? / What Is Love? / Five Romantic Proposal Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.