Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? (4075 Views)

Reason Why Some Girls Find It Hard To Break Up(photo) / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by deskhal(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2016
I just wanna know ladies. Be sincere please!
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by DonnaCorleone(f): 6:41pm On May 26, 2016
I do it for a number of reasons:
1)I don't want to smother the person so I give him space because I'm aware his world doesn't revolve around me & he has other things to do besides constant messaging. Meaning, I'll know if he's free/available by him contacting me 1st
2)I don't wanna be a nuisance
3) It just feels right when a guy makes the 1st move

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by falconey(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2016
who cares?
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Aremu01(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2016
I wonder too o. It won't hurt them to be the first to say hi once a while. I just Park them all one side in my bbm. Let's both be forming busy
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by rosieluv(f): 7:26pm On May 26, 2016
coz am nt romantic
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by halfricanadian(f): 7:27pm On May 26, 2016
So he wont feel too too comfortable since mama is done dating
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Sugarcious(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2016
I always respect girls who texts me first...
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by jashar(f): 8:41pm On May 26, 2016
lipsrsealed embarassed

we don't want to appear too eager. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by dammyjay93(m): 8:54pm On May 26, 2016
because YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 26, 2016
Its very simple; their mindsets has been programmed to make them believe its the prerogative of a male to do and act first, and also, majority lacks words to say and are the true definition of boring.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 26, 2016
Becos dey are Nigerian gals, dey pretend alot

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by lovingT(f): 9:57pm On May 26, 2016
We don't wanna seem to eager. Though once I like a guy I text first. Sometimes anyway. E either likes me or he doesn't. Texting first ain't gonna change that
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by deskhal(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2016
david2:
Lmao this made my day.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by rawpadgin(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2016
my bae texts alot, like everyday
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by samsam2019: 11:07pm On May 26, 2016
deskhal:
I just wanna know ladies. Be sincere please!
change you topic to "why do girls find it hard to text you 1st"

because if you ask me I get text from girls all the tume. Even the ones who know I'm married
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by deskhal(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2016
samsam2019:
change you topic to "why do girls find it hard to text you 1st"

because if you ask me I get text from girls all the tume. Even the ones who know I'm married
Since nobody sabi you. Why you no go lie?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by samsam2019: 11:43pm On May 26, 2016
deskhal:

Since nobody sabi you. Why you no go lie?
I don't know how or where you grew up

But here it's normal for a young man like me to be a shag magnet.

I attract ladies and I don't see how that's bluffing. It's a common things for guys my age
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by guente02(m): 12:01am On May 27, 2016
I've never had a bae that texts.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:21am On May 27, 2016
U want a true answer...?

Then read this thread here www.nairaland.com/3129312/danger-over-focusing-how-want-women

Cheers.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 8:09am On May 27, 2016
Cool but your number 3 reason is fallacious.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by eitsei(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Its very simple; their mindsets has been programmed to make them believe its the prerogative of a male to do and act first, and also, majority lacks words to say and are the true definition of boring.
wicked reply
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 8:51am On May 27, 2016
DonnaCorleone:
I do it for a number of reasons:
1)I don't want to smother the person so I give him space because I'm aware his world doesn't revolve around me & he has other things to do besides constant messaging. Meaning, I'll know if he's free/available by him contacting me 1st
2)I don't wanna be a nuisance
3) It just feels right when a guy makes the 1st move
oh! Thank God you r here. I v been busy all through the week..Im sorry.How are you?
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by DonnaCorleone(f): 8:54am On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
oh! Thank God you r here. I v been busy all through the week..Im sorry.How are you?

Do we know each other?

I'm fine, thanks smiley How are you?
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 27, 2016
david2:
You no it brotherly.Just they pretend like if they want the offer.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 9:13am On May 27, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Do we know each other?

I'm fine, thanks smiley How are you?
oh! Yea sure...am doing fine too... would have calld but work was hell through the week...how was your night...?
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:19am On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
oh! Yea sure...am doing fine too... would have calld but work was hell through the week...how was your night...?

Dude, I'm sure you're mistaking me for someone else. Call?

Glad to hear you're OK though.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by deskhal(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Cringe worthy
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 27, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

oh! I spilled it... Its ok havin this lil chat with you tho... Atleast i did "hi" you first... (your post actually did make me)
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:37am On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
oh! I spilled it... Its ok havin this lil chat with you tho... Atleast i did "hi" you first... (your post actually did make me)

No, honest to God, I have no idea who you are.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Marlvin(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2016
jashar:
lipsrsealed embarassed
we don't want to appear too eager. grin

whack excuse !

Some of you lots are absolutely boring to the core .
basically bore the life outta someone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by jashar(f): 9:45am On May 27, 2016
Marlvin:

whack excuse !

Some of you lots are absolutely boring to the core .

basically bore the life outta someone.

Ehyahhh!!!! Who vex you mid this morning?

Nwayo Nwayo oooo....
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Marlvin(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2016
jashar:

Ehyahhh!!!! Who vex you mid this morning?
Nwayo Nwayo oooo....

Iwe adiro kwa ewe'm sha ...
Ufodu umunwaanyi dinoo boring like seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) / Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter / Popular Instagram Twerker Shallymhiz Twerk Inside Danfo As A Conductor(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.