Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? (4322 Views)

Reason Why Some Girls Find It Hard To Break Up(photo) / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by jashar(f): 9:52am On May 27, 2016
Marlvin:

Iwe adiro kwa ewe'm sha ...

Ufodu umunwaanyi dinoo boring like seriously.

Nsogbu a di hu. You'll soon meet interesting ones hear? grin
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by geni340(f): 9:54am On May 27, 2016
lol..mayb to guys we ar nt really interestd in. bt if am rily into a dude, i will chat him up. Then if he acts funny, i delete his lame asss offundecided
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Marlvin(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2016
jashar:

Nsogbu a di hu. You'll soon meet interesting ones hear? grin

#Smiles

anugom .
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by andreernest28(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2016
pride noni
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Marlvin(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2016
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 27, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

No, honest to God, I have no idea who you are.
am a troll... The ugly one precisely... And you are a fairy godmother? ugh!
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by DonnaCorleone(f): 10:12am On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
am a troll... The ugly one precisely... And you are a fairy godmother? ugh!

I'm glad that's cleared up. Please, go troll someone else now.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 10:21am On May 27, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

I'm glad that's cleared up. Please, go troll someone else now.
oh!So you don't care about the good side?... You don't just suuush away like that...Tho i aint trolling no one here...
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by shulamitewoman(f): 10:29am On May 27, 2016
geni340:
lol..mayb to guys we ar nt really interestd in. bt if am rily into a dude, i will chat him up. Then if he acts funny, i delete his lame asss offundecided
simple no tym..
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 27, 2016
eitsei:
wicked reply
Hehehehe

Its always good we say the truth because that's the only thing that can set us free.

Hope you re good bro?
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 27, 2016
shulamitewoman:
simple no tym..
Continue disappearing you this uncaring wife. lol

I have missed you, where have you been sweetie?

btw, when are you joining my team to supporting and voting refiner? Don't tell me you aren't interested o. *tongue_out*
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Gebbson007(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2016
Aremu01:
I wonder too o. It won't hurt them to be the first to say hi once a while. I just Park them all one side in my bbm. Let's both be forming busy

Na so oooo

v blocked 1½ f d gels on ma WhatsApp .reasons below:

late rply (u take days 2 rply msg n UV red d msg)
boring ladies (I dnt v 2 b d clown al d tym Na )
I ll gladly block a lady wos only msgs re(k,lol,aii gud)
n so on..........................
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by hebenezher(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2016
I start being dramatic....
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by DonnaCorleone(f): 1:10pm On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
oh!So you don't care about the good side?... You don't just suuush away like that...Tho i aint trolling no one here...

Sorry. I actually got the humour in your post later tongue You were acting as if you were the guy!

*facepalm*
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by shulamitewoman(f): 1:27pm On May 27, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Continue disappearing you this uncaring wife. lol

I have missed you, where have you been sweetie?

btw, when are you joining my team to supporting and voting refiner? Don't tell me you aren't interested o. *tongue_out*
kinginvalhala ur trouble is too much..missed ya too..
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 27, 2016
shulamitewoman:
kinginvalhala ur trouble is too much..missed ya too..

Why won't I continue troubling you when you still hold tight to my many requests without releasing any with a positive answer?
Go jor, you didn't missed me.

Oya, I made you a new request, please also refuse, you know that's what you re good at doing when it involves me. lol

The day I would catch you offline ehn, hmmm.

Baby, won't you support my candidate for miss Nairaland? I'm counting on you o
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by shulamitewoman(f): 1:45pm On May 27, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Why won't I continue troubling you when you still hold tight to my many requests without releasing any with a positive answer?
Go jor, you didn't missed me.

Oya, I made you a new request, please also refuse, you know that's what you re good at doing when it involves me. lol

The day I would catch you offline ehn, hmmm.

Baby, won't you support my candidate for miss Nairaland? I'm counting on you o
lol dnt worry ur candidate is there already..happy now?
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 27, 2016
shulamitewoman:
lol dnt worry ur candidate is there already..happy now?

Ohhh this uncaring wife, is that the only way to please a man's heart? lol

Do more jor before my heart would harbour happiness and rest of mind. Help tell the world that refiner you have pledge to support and vote for. Let your signature speak it just as mine is doing. It isn't gonna cost anything na, will it?

Hmmmm, shey I dey give problem well well?
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by cooljoe(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
So he wont feel too too comfortable since mama is done dating
r u truly a mixed breed?
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by shulamitewoman(f): 2:03pm On May 27, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Ohhh this uncaring wife, is that the only way to please a man's heart? lol

Do more jor before my heart would harbour happiness and rest of mind. Help tell the world that refiner you have pledge to support and vote for. Let your signature speak it just as mine is doing. It isn't gonna cost anything na, will it?

Hmmmm, shey I dey give problem well well?
sorry can't change ma signature 4anytin..dnt worry she is gonna wear the crown.lol
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 27, 2016
shulamitewoman:
sorry can't change ma signature 4anytin..dnt worry she is gonna wear the crown.lol

Lemme *unhappy*
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by shulamitewoman(f): 2:13pm On May 27, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Lemme *unhappy*
ndo biko
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 27, 2016
shulamitewoman:
ndo biko

Can we chat privately?
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by eitsei(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hehehehe

Its always good we say the truth because that's the only thing that can set us free.

Hope you re good bro?
lol... say the truth and it shall sets you free

I am good , you?
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 27, 2016
eitsei:
lol... say the truth and it shall sets you free

I am good , you?
Yeah, that's what the holy books asked us to adhere to, but I doubt if such works on earth.

I'm fine bro.

Bro, you mind I invite and also make you a member of the church i do attend, VOTE REFINER FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016 APOSTOLIC CHURCH?
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Yhemit(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2016
Marlvin:

whack excuse !

Some of you lots are absolutely boring to the core .

basically bore the life outta someone.

They're the real definition of boring..... telling telling you to tell stories. why can't dey start
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 27, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Sorry. I actually got the humour in your post later tongue You were acting as if you were the guy!

*facepalm*
ow! Atleast you didnot fight me off... Silly me, just a way i free my spirit and be different from my normal life... So i just do it to ease myself. smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Yhemit(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2016
Gebbson007:

Na so oooo

v blocked 1½ f d gels on ma WhatsApp .reasons below:

late rply (u take days 2 rply msg n UV red d msg)
boring ladies (I dnt v 2 b d clown al d tym Na )
I ll gladly block a lady wos only msgs re(k,lol,aii gud)
n so on..........................

smiles..... You're really vexing o, but the *lol* is mostly general. you don't need to block them
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by eitsei(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Yeah, that's what the holy books asked us to adhere to, but I doubt if such works on earth.

I'm fine bro.

Bro, you mind I invite and also make you a member of the church i do attend, VOTE REFINER FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016 APOSTOLIC CHURCH?
I'm not a Christian

I don't know who to vote for as miss nairaland
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 27, 2016
eitsei:
I'm not a Christian

I don't know who to vote for as miss nairaland

Hahahaha, bro, I brought up the refiner apostolic church thing just to humor you, nothing more bro.

But you don't have to look elsewhere na, I come with refiner bro.

I will appreciate if you come with me let me take you back stage. or aren't you my real guy again?
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by slytubadth(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2016
jashar:
lipsrsealed embarassed

we don't want to appear too eager. grin
oh pls! eager of what? so that he wont think you are cheap or what?
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? by Marlvin(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2016
Yhemit:

They're the real definition of boring..... telling telling you to tell stories. why can't dey start

And when you must have compiled an epistle like piece. all you'd get is hmm/k .

like what tha hell?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Relationship Pictures Come And Laugh / Panties Palava / My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.