Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Im Confussed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Confussed (764 Views)

Am Confussed I Need U Pple Advice / I,m Confussed,pls Help / Am Confussed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Confussed by likky: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2009
I met my boyfriend last yr during my NYSC and we've been together since then. However, i came down to lag this yr to look 4 job while he's in P/H.
Recently, he told me that one of their family friends, a girl jst into d country.
Actually, d girl was his ex jst that ( accordn to him, they didnt break up b4 the girl travelled). Nw the girl wants him back. He has promised that he will never cheat on me n that he dosent feel anythin again 4 the girl bt at the same tym, he said he wants to keep the girl as his friend since everybody in his house knws her.

I really dnt knw what to do again since both of them are in P/H.
Plz friends, i need ur advice
Re: Im Confussed by TYTAN(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2009
Your relationship is at highest risk, what is past is past, just let him know you are not comfortablewith that arrangement, if not, u will just get their wedding invite soon.
Re: Im Confussed by feco304: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
Hi since you are in lag, you better face what you came for and forget what it happening in ph because if u think about it you might lose what it is in ph and lag. so therefore relax. when your time comes nobody is going to take it from you.

EX is very powerful dont dare it.
Goodluck
Re: Im Confussed by Titiw4real: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2009
My girl, plz shine ur eyes very well.

dnt take that arrangement , he just want to deceive u!

pls if u see sombdy that love u go ahead with him.

mennnnnnnnn? fear themooooooo
Re: Im Confussed by Magz(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2009
Sorry, It doesn't sound good at all.

Tell him you are against it. Do not agree to him remaining friends with her, and stand firm with that decision. If they were friends before, that is one thing. But they were not friends. They were LOVERS. There is no acceptable reason for him to keep her around as a supposed friend, Especially after he lied to you about her being a relative. That is pure deception. So, if he refuses to let her go totally and permanently, do as Titi said. If you come across another who will love you fairly, keep on stepping and don't look back!

Hope that helps!

Best wishes, Magz
Re: Im Confussed by mamagee6(f): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2009
I have nothing to say.
Re: Im Confussed by 24volts: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2009
@post
you dont need to worry your self, cos what ever God has kept for you, it must surely be yours.
all you need is go down on your kneels and pray for God's revelation. and please dear, dont do funny things.
Re: Im Confussed by Godmother(f): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
24volts:

@post
you dont need to worry your self, cos what ever God has kept for you, it must surely be yours.
all you need is go down on your kneels and pray for God's revelation. and please dear, dont do funny things.

I know there is a God, but that doesnt mean you bring give a possibly hungry cat a fish to keep undecided
Re: Im Confussed by likky: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2009
Thank u guys 4 all ur advice, i am really grateful. The truth is i'm nt even so sure that d guy loves me cos i dont understand Y he should be behavn d way he is if he is truly in luv. No be say na me ask am out ooo. I dey on my own ooo n he asked me out.
All the same, i appreciate u guys n i'v really learnt 4rm my mistakes. Guess, i was lavishing my luv on the wrong guy.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Your Girl Friend Not To Be Your Best Friend / Galz Problems With Earfones Or Bluetooth Devices / The Disadvantages Of Gurls Ask A Guy Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.