Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? (9641 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Guys Pls Stop Making This Mistake With Gals. / When You Make A Mistake With A Girl But Have Plan B(picx) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2016
Do girls flake on You? Do you always wonder why she doesn't return your calls? Or why she doesn't create time and space for you to be with her? Perhaps you don't just understand how her weird emotions can sometimes be a tool against our romantic journey with her.

••••
For the most part, we guys are action oriented. We think in terms of what we want to do and how we want others to act. Therefore, when it comes to the dating scene or any other social interaction we always ask questions like :

How can I make her say yes to me? ...How can I approach her and make her give out her number? ... How can I make her kiss me? ...and so on.

This goal oriented state of mind is addictive and it can make us begin to over-analyze subtle things that dont even matter - which is the mistake most of us make.

••••
All hope is not lost. With process orientation we can leverage the whole situation in our favour. Being process oriented helps you to think from the end.

So instead of asking... How can I make ber kiss me? ..You should ask:

What state of Mind can I get her into to make her kiss me easily?

What state of mind can I put her to make her feel free with me.?

What state of mind can I get her into to make her more invested in our relationship?

••••
Armed with this knowledge there are lots of emotional states we can consider to get the girls to do or behave the way we want.

You can make a girl feel CURIOUSITY, LUST, FUN, ATTRACTION, A SENSE of BELONGING, ROMANCE and so on.

These are all good emotions, but always try to balance them out with emotions of TRUST, CONNECTION, SAFETY, COMFORT.

The feelings/emotional states a girl experiences when she feels free and totally connected to you is what I tag as TRUST/CONNECTION/SAFETY/COMFORT. This emotional state is important if she is gonna date YOU.

CURIOUSITY, LUST, FUN, ATTRACTION, A SENSE of BELONGING, ROMANCE are emotional states some girls require but we still need a balance of both sets of emotions.

Some guys are good at creating the CONNECTION/TRUST and safety emotions easily. They are so good at it that they don't include the second range of emotions. This is the sole reason why 90 percent of guys get friendzoned. grin. That moment when you here:

" Emeka let's just be friends please"

If you don't show her the qualities of a boyfriend, you are invariably putting yourself in a position to get friendzoned.

Some guys are fantastic at creating emotions of CURIOUSITY/LUST/FUN/ATTRACTION/A SENSE of BELONGING/ROMANCE but there sometimes get turned down at the last minute. You also need a little dose of CONNECTION to get her to feel some sense of trust. That way she won't flake at the last minute or put up resistance.

All in all, its important to give her feelings of attraction and positive feelings of emotional,safety and rapport to get her to do what you want.

Apply this to YOUR GAME today...and see the Difference.

Cheers.

Xxxteddy

Cc. Lalasticlala ishilove

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:40pm On May 26, 2016
Nairalands premier PUA is back, welcome xxxtedyxxx
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:17pm On May 26, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Nairalands premier PUA is back, welcome xxxtedyxxx

I hail bro... smiley
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2016
Nice analysis bro... Thumbs up...
But...
Am chasing money now, I will apply your tricks later....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by AngelAhnie(f): 8:33pm On May 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Nice analysis bro... Thumbs up...

But...

Am chasing money now, I will apply your tricks later....
How far?

cry cry
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by lovingT(f): 10:16pm On May 26, 2016
Nice. You should write a book.
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by Nobody: 6:39am On May 27, 2016
nice work
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by hebenezher(m): 7:51am On May 27, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
The Danger of Over-Focusing on How you want women to behave instead of first Creating the Right Emotion to motivate the Right Behaviour.

Do girls flake on You? Do you always wonder why she doesn't return your calls? Or why she doesn't create time and space for you to be with her? Perhaps you don't just understand how her weird emotions can sometimes be a tool against our romantic journey with her.

Well read on to the end.

Grabbing this simple concept will give your GAME a 60% leap in the right direction.

•• First things first, attraction for women is not logical, its totally emotion. Its how you make a woman feel that matters to her, not what you do.

•• For the most part, we guys are action oriented. We think in terms of what we want to do and how we want others to act. Therefore, when it comes to the dating scene or any other social interaction we always ask questions like :

How can I make her say yes to me? ...How can I approach her and make her give out her number? ... How can I make her kiss me? ...and so on.

Asking the above questions puts us in an goal oriented cycle which is not bad. However, this goal oriented state of mind is addictive and it can make us begin to over-analyze subtle things that dont even matter - which is the mistake most of us makes.

•• All hope is not lost. With process orientation we can leverage the whole situation in our favour. Being process oriented helps you to think from the end.

What state of mind can I get her into to make her more invested in our relationship?

••••
A woman's emotion plays a crucial role not just in her decisions, but what she wears, how she laughs, the little things she does that makes you think she is different, whether she will say yes or no to u, or friendzone you grin.

••••
Armed with this knowledge there are lots of emotional states we can consider to get the girls to do or behave the way we want.

You can make a girl feel CURIOUSITY, LUST, FUN, ATTRACTION, A SENSE of BELONGING, ROMANCE and so on.

These are all good emotions, but always try to balance them out with emotions of TRUST, CONNECTION, SAFETY, COMFORT.

The feelings/emotional states a girl experiences when she feels free and totally connected to you is what I tag as TRUST/CONNECTION/SAFETY/COMFORT. This emotional state is important if she is gonna date YOU.

CURIOUSITY, LUST, FUN, ATTRACTION, A SENSE of BELONGING, ROMANCE are emotional states some girls require but we still need a balance of both sets of emotions.

Some guys are good at creating the CONNECTION/TRUST and safety emotions easily. They are so good at it that they don't include the second range of emotions. This is the sole reason why 90 percent of guys get friendzoned. grin. That moment when you here:

If you don't show her the qualities of a boyfriend, you are invariably putting yourself in a position to get friendzoned.

Some guys are fantastic at creating emotions of CURIOUSITY/LUST/FUN/ATTRACTION/A SENSE of BELONGING/ROMANCE but there sometimes get turned down at the last minute. You also need a little dose of CONNECTION to get her to feel some sense of trust. That way she won't flake at the last minute or put up resistance.

All in all, its important to give her feelings of attraction and positive feelings of emotional,safety and rapport to get her to do what you want.

Cheers.

Xxxteddy

my nigga, ma G... Bleep!! Nigga I'm massively overwhelmed by ego and respect for myself, I can't even get close to girls I like due to fact that ** I live too much in my head. ** fear of being rejected. ** I take things too fucking serious.. ** I play mind games a lot.. ** I love being chased.. ** too private.. And believer me hommie, I'm so fucking smart, full of intuitive, I play with people's mind cause I already know what they're up to. I mean, I'm good with rapport and so massively manipulative. People don't understand my type of life, they get wondered by the way I behave sometimes same with lasses.. Abegi. Do you've any advice for me on that?? You seems to be very smart, empathized and sensitive toward emotions and mind. I need to start getting girls laid. thanks in anticipation
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by lawrykings(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2016
Getting them Invested...is it just the RAPPORT?? Xteddy say sumtin!
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2016
lawrykings:
Getting them Invested...is it just the RAPPORT?? Xteddy say sumtin!
rapport and investment are two different concepts. Investment is anyting you do to keep the convo/relationship moving forward while rapport( which comes after stage 1) is basically about getting to know wach oda better,.knowing deep things about her, let her know a few of ur vulnerabilities..etc.

Some.examples of investments are but not limited to: planning out time, calls, initiating chats, sending cash/ airtime,.sex etc. Also, the one who invests more is the one who is more attracted.
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by Maxi112: 1:15pm On May 31, 2016
too long

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by macaranta(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2016
Maxi112:
too long
Learn to read ...grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by Maxi112: 8:59pm On May 31, 2016
macaranta:
Learn to read ...grin
noted sire grin
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by SamsonJohn743(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
hebenezher:
my nigga, ma G... Bleep!! Nigga I'm massively overwhelmed by ego and respect for myself, I can't even get close to girls I like due to fact that ** I live too much in my head. ** fear of being rejected. ** I take things too fucking serious.. ** I play mind games a lot.. ** I love being chased.. ** too private.. And believer me hommie, I'm so fucking smart, full of intuitive, I play with people's mind cause I already know what they're up to. I mean, I'm good with rapport and so massively manipulative. People don't understand my type of life, they get wondered by the way I behave sometimes same with lasses.. Abegi. Do you've any advice for me on that?? You seems to be very smart, empathized and sensitive toward emotions and mind. I need to start getting girls laid. thanks in anticipation

Bro exactly how I am. Just don't know how to get them laid much
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by streetzz: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
[i][/i]
U'r just so on point like a free throw tedy...
I totally concur that one of the biggest issues guyz out there face in termz of gettin the kind of emotional & physical r/ship they really desire with the women thaf match thier specification is the inability to calibrate & balance the connection/ trust & the attraction/ lustful part of emotionz with women...

If u only build a connection with women, & fail to make 'em desire u sexually, then bro, sooner or later, she'll b emotionally compelled to 'wear u a nice friend zone jersey' cuz u'rnt offering her what a lover is meant to offer her.

This meanz u're hiding behind the shadowz of a lover... and if u're not a lover, u're simply a big friend. And bliv me, from what i knw & hv learnt through experience, these 'big' freindz 're the ones who usually end up in that unfriendly friend zone!

But if u can balance these two sides of emotionz as tedy has rightly said, then u'll be amazed at how women will connect & trust u as a friend & be lustful about sleeping with u cuz u have also created these emotionz in them!

Go out there & be the man u were meant to be & fulfill their fantasies... only if u trust u can, then u can!

Ceeyah soon...
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by JhyMedex: 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
hebenezher:
Same here.. N I come buff.. D gals go dey stare.. Dis kind come get me.. N I NO go fit... Lol
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
tedy... Boss PUA. Where've you been na You didn't even come to greet us for more sarging... Imagine. Anyway. We dan boss for this too... Hehe...

How are your many girlfriends?
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
NevetsIbot:
tedy... Boss PUA. Where've you been na You didn't even come to greet us for more sarging... Imagine. Anyway. We dan boss for this too... Hehe...
How are your many girlfriends?

I dey oh bro grin

How av u been...how ur side?

Am gud..just learning more and actively stretching my comfort zone.

My babes dey....ow ur chikalas?
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
streetzz:
[i][/i]
U'r just so on point like a free throw tedy...
I totally concur that one of the biggest issues guyz out there face in termz of gettin the kind of emotional & physical r/ship they really desire with the women thaf match thier specification is the inability to calibrate & balance the connection/ trust & the attraction/ lustful part of emotionz with women...

If u only build a connection with women, & fail to make 'em desire u sexually, then bro, sooner or later, she'll b emotionally compelled to 'wear u a nice friend zone jersey' cuz u'rnt offering her what a lover is meant to offer her.

This meanz u're hiding behind the shadowz of a lover... and if u're not a lover, u're simply a big friend. And bliv me, from what i knw & hv learnt through experience, these 'big' freindz 're the ones who usually end up in that unfriendly friend zone!

But if u can balance these two sides of emotionz as tedy has rightly said, then u'll be amazed at how women will connect & trust u as a friend & be lustful about sleeping with u cuz u have also created these emotionz in them!

Go out there & be the man u were meant to be & fulfill their fantasies... only if u trust u can, then u can!

Ceeyah soon...

Wow...ur so on point bro.

Absolutely. grin

Thanks for the added tip.
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
hebenezher:

Sorry for the late reply.

From your write-up, its easy to tell the whole issue is an internal thing.

Its all in your mind.

Your working yourself too much. Sometimes, U need to take the position of an observer, and see how things will turn out better.

Its not hard...its easy..u can do it.

U talked about not being able to get close to girls and issue of rejection. fear of rejection Is normal. Its what you do despite the fear u feel that matters.

Its all in your head. Try nd push ur sef to make the approach despite the fear u feel. We can't succed or be good at any skill with a few instances of failure.

U just need to stretch ur comfort zone...and do what u are afraid if. That's how u calibrate your feelings of fear.

About being smart, intuitive, being able to play mind games: those are huge points in your favour bro.
Learn to use them...and get the girls. Practice, Practice...that's all u need grin
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
JhyMedex:

Same here.. N I come buff.. D gals go dey stare.. Dis kind come get me.. N I NO go fit... Lol

You can. Go ahead. Learn to do what u fear. Approach her...despite the fear u feel. It gets easy with practice.
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by JhyMedex: 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

You can. Go ahead. Learn to do what u fear. Approach her...despite the fear u feel. It gets easy with practice.
Yes BOSS...
Idk wat to do with myself... Av read books.. Bt applying dem wen D situation calls 4 dem na world cup... Hahaha
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
JhyMedex:
Yes BOSS...
Idk wat to do with myself... Av read books.. Bt applying dem wen D situation calls 4 dem na world cup... Hahaha

Yea I grab..e dey happen.

But u can leverage the situation by doing some online chat/hookups first. Just to gain wet your feet for the actual one - one approaches.

Try facebook chat up. U can bomb the site with a msg to lots of girls. A lot of them will reply, den u can use simple conversational hooks to get the chat goin. Ur aim is to get her off fbook to whatsapp.

A line like " wow babe...we av been chatting for a while now and it feels great knowing each oda..let's continue on whatsapp later today...let me add u"

I used "later today" to take the pressue off the convo for her.

U can also use any other method u like.
Once uve gotten her digits, u den continue with her on whatsapp.

Online meet up can build ur confidence fast. Try am...

U fit do am. E go boost ur confidence for real approach. Both online approach Nd physical approach are just two sides of the same coin.
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by JhyMedex: 1:03am On Jun 11, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

Yea I grab..e dey happen.

But u can leverage the situation by doing some online chat/hookups first. Just to gain wet your feet for the actual one - one approaches.

Try facebook chat up. U can bomb the site with a msg to lots of girls. A lot of them will reply, den u can use simple conversational hooks to get the chat goin. Ur aim is to get her off fbook to whatsapp.

A line like " wow babe...we av been chatting for a while now and it feels great knowing each oda..let's continue on whatsapp later today...let me add u"

I used "later today" to take the pressue off the convo for her.

U can also use any other method u like.
Once uve gotten her digits, u den continue with her on whatsapp.

Online meet up can build ur confidence fast. Try am...

U fit do am. E go boost ur confidence for real approach. Both online approach Nd physical approach are just two sides of the same coin.
Men like u solidify my belief dt selflessness is a marker of a truly evolved Human.
Tanx 4 D tym u taking 2 explain...
Am gonna do jst WA u said n will give u feedbacks..
Me Boss.. I salute.
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by hebenezher(m): 9:18am On Jun 11, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

Sorry for the late reply.

From your write-up, its easy to tell the whole issue is an internal thing.

Its all in your mind.

Your working yourself too much. Sometimes, U need to take the position of an observer, and see how things will turn out better.

Its not hard...its easy..u can do it.

U talked about not being able to get close to girls and issue of rejection. fear of rejection Is normal. Its what you do despite the fear u feel that matters.

Its all in your head. Try nd push ur sef to make the approach despite the fear u feel. We can't succed or be good at any skill with a few instances of failure.

U just need to stretch ur comfort zone...and do what u are afraid if. That's how u calibrate your feelings of fear.

About being smart, intuitive, being able to play mind games: those are huge points in your favour bro.
Learn to use them...and get the girls. Practice, Practice...that's all u need grin
wow! Now I understand.. You're more of a councilor/psychologist, you very familiar with human's feeling. Which makes it easy for you to read. Same with me, I'm complicated and weird, you just get exhausted by trying to figure my kind of person. Too playful and good in communication that you get addicted to me.
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2016
Will intoverts ever have a girlfriend?
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by schumastic(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
if a guy like let home mix the whole mixable, girls will still be girls and will always allow their emotions make the decisions for them..fact still remain that ladies don't know what they want

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

I dey oh bro grin

How av u been...how ur side?

Am gud..just learning more and actively stretching my comfort zone.

My babes dey....ow ur chikalas?

Bros. Ive been okay o. My side just wan boring small.

I no kukuma get babes..... I gat one babe... All these alpha male stuffs have become part of me, I just attract them other ladies without trying.

How's ya main chica?
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by Rayfield: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

••••
For the most part, we guys are action oriented. We think in terms of what we want to do and how we want others to act. Therefore, when it comes to the dating scene or any other social interaction we always ask questions like :

This goal oriented state of mind is addictive and it can make us begin to over-analyze subtle things that dont even matter - which is the mistake most of us make.

••••
All hope is not lost. With process orientation we can leverage the whole situation in our favour. Being process oriented helps you to think from the end.

••••

Cheers.

Xxxteddy

Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2020
That girl for the picture look like that woman inside legend and seeker
Re: Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2021
Don't make these mistakes in 2021.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? / Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? / Why Are You Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.