Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear (5174 Views)

5 Things Women Hate To Hear / Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear by bidemi007: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2009
Top Ten Things Women always want to hear
Men fall in love with their eyes; women do so with their ears
” Below are top ten things women always want to hear from a guy. When it comes to love and relationships, there are a few key phrases that melt our hearts almost every time.

1. How was Your Day?

2. I love You

3. How do you feel?

4. You are My Best Friend.

5. I never knew you are so smart

6. You are so beautiful

7. Will you spend your life with me?

8. How can I help you?

9. You’re perfect for Me.

10. You are my one and only one
Re: Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear by Magz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2009
bidemi007:

Men fall in love with their eyes; women do so with their ears

Right! Excellent point!
Re: Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear by C2H5OH(f): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2009
i like this.

say/ask it and mean it.
Re: Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear by skisdon: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2009
wat's up all, this is new,do you know that 80% of an individuals life style can be known through his or her interaction on a phone,you can now know about anybody you want,like what your children are discussing,if your partner is cheating on you,how much you can trust anybody,this is just by listening to their conversation when they are on phone,any were there are with your own phone and their will never know somebody is listening even wen you speak,their phone rings, yours also rings they pick and yours pick.i gat the code if interested mail me on skis_don@yahoo.com or call 07025897883.
Re: Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear by MoneyRule(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2009
They sure do wanna hear alot of thangs!
@ skis_don
create a thread in d phone section for dis ur advertisement, i'm sure u'll get the attention u desperately crave there.
Re: Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear by stilletos: 12:23am On Aug 23, 2009
I like 2 hear them say am self sufficient because I am. I go into r/ships not becsuse I need a man but because I want 1.
Re: Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear by C2H5OH(f): 12:40am On Aug 23, 2009
stilletos:

I like 2 hear them say am self sufficient because I am. I go into r/ships not becsuse I need a man but because I want 1.
um ok
Re: Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear by stilletos: 12:57am On Aug 23, 2009
C2HOH:

um ok

Right back at you brother. I don't remember you starting the thread but you feel the need to reply.Its all good though.Let us drink to this.I'll have a cosmo please. cheesy
Re: Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear by C2H5OH(f): 1:00am On Aug 23, 2009
stilletos:

Right back at you brother. I don't remember you starting the thread but you feel the need to reply.Its all good though.Let us drink to this.I'll have a cosmo please. cheesy
Someone's been drinking too much today undecided
I bet you like hearing your boyfriend tell you that you are self-sufficient because you want so badly to believe it. Oops lipsrsealed o well it slipped so what
Re: Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear by stilletos: 1:09am On Aug 23, 2009
Lol
I can't believe am actually replying but what ever shit happens!
C2H5OH:

Someone's been drinking too much today undecided
I bet you like hearing your boyfriend tell you that you are self-sufficient because you want so badly to believe it. Oops lipsrsealed o well it slipped so what

What was that?What did you say?I have absolutely no comment. This is not the case of the butterfly thinking himself a bird.Then again beautiful people don't go around screaming"hey everybody, I am beautiful!" This is not to say that they aren't flattered by admirers.
Re: Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear by C2H5OH(f): 1:12am On Aug 23, 2009
Aw cute undecided embarassed
Re: Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear by MoneyRule(m): 1:53am On Aug 23, 2009
. . . . .Ok.
Re: Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear by sweetpie23: 6:16am On Aug 23, 2009
I like all ten lol
Re: Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear by MoneyRule(m): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2009
@ sweetpie23
I could keep telling u all ten if u wish.
Re: Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear by sweetpie23: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2009
just keep telling me number one wink
Re: Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear by MoneyRule(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2009
Ok!
But i'm so generous so i'll add 2,6,7,9,10 to the shopping cart.
I know, you can thank me l8r.
Re: Top Ten Things Women Always Want To Hear by Phony200(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2009
@topic
They also double for what men wanna hear also, not everything but some mean a lot to both men and women. Nice work.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do / Advantages Of Dating A Slim Fitted Girl. / World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.