Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? (3294 Views)

Ladies With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless, Storms Night Club - Fans Reacts. PICS / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 3:54am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
i have this very close friend of mine..she is beautiful and a wifey material..BUT she has multiple piercings..you shouldnt judge a book by its cover...in africa when we see something like this we tend to discriminate them which is not right...the lady without multiple piercings could be your down fall..i personally dont like it..but op shouldnt have broken up with her..*starts eating popcorn*

"wifey material" how many yards tho?

Well, I will go with you on this. We know of the Danish woman with her tattoos that turned out to be the abandoned kid saviour.
Sometimes appearances doesn't define who people are but why keep people in doubt?
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 3:58am On May 27, 2016

"wifey material" how many yards tho?

Well, I will go with you on this. We know of the Danish woman with her tattoos that turned out to be the abandoned kid saviour.
Sometimes appearances doesn't define who people are but why keep people in doubt?
yea the Danish woman is a good example...with her tattoos...she put a permanent smile on that boy's face!...my brother we are in africa oo..
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 4:00am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
yea the Danish woman is a good example...with her tattoos...she put a permanent smile on that boy's face!...my brother we are in africa oo..

Really? actually thought we are in Europe...
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 4:02am On May 27, 2016

Really? actually thought we are in Europe...
oh yea...Africa is a great continent in Europe...lol
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 4:07am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
oh yea...Africa is a great continent in Europe...lol

lol interesting, I see the weed in the pop corn is having its effect on you already and I think you've had enough...

Can I have my bowl back? thanks
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 4:11am On May 27, 2016

lol interesting, I see the weed in the pop corn is having its effect on you already and I think you've had enough...

Can I have my bowl back? thanks
oya take*gives him the empty bowl*
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 4:13am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
oya take*gives him the empty bowl*

Hehe, simple definition of evil
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 4:19am On May 27, 2016

Hehe, simple definition of evil
but i was hungry naaa
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 4:23am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
but i was hungry naaa
and emptying my bowl was the perfect way to tell me that
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 4:27am On May 27, 2016

and emptying my bowl was the perfect way to tell me that
awwnn...yam yam shori..aff you forgive me??
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 4:29am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
awwnn...yam yam shori..aff you forgive me??

if only forgiveness comes this cheap
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by mousco(m): 4:52am On May 27, 2016
My mother nor dey look them with beta eye

So do I but I dey hide dey bleep dem lol
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by mayorjosh(m): 5:37am On May 27, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Well, 5 is actually overdoing things. But, don't say that's the reason u broke up with her...someone you claim to know as decent. Whatever happened to asking her to allow the three extra heal up and get closed? undecided

my parents wouldn't want to see em trust me,so I saved her the embarrasement
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Dexema(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2016
it sends a wrong message at the first instant, and you know what they say "first impression lingers longer". I'm sure your gf is an outlier sample in the population of girls with multiple piercings because a good percentage of "nigerian" girls with multiple piercings, nose rings, leg chain, and outrageous tattoos are either oloshos or packaged runs girls. IMHO, such girls are only fit enough to grace the beds of conjified guys who can pay for the services rendered.
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by dinachi(m): 7:05am On May 27, 2016
mayorjosh:
well I came up with these topic because my supposed girlfriend presently has two ear piercings and I have been managing her like that and two weeks from now which I intended to introduce her to my parents(at my sisters wedding),she got three more piercings on each ear making it five in total on each side. The funny thing is she isn't wayward or slutty neither does she have attitude problems. I know her to be well cultured but the piercings have given her a totally different identity. I broke up with her because I can't even imagine my parents reactions. So guys I wanna know if I'm the only one who hates it or if my poison is another man's chicken

lalasticlala

mynd44

rocktation

farano
She is a lesbian!
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 8:19am On May 27, 2016
mayorjosh:

my parents wouldn't want to see em trust me,so I saved her the embarrasement

You didn't want your parents to see she had multiple piercings, so you broke up with her? That doesn't make sense. If earrings aren't worn in the holes, they close up very easily. Just stop making unnecessary excuses. You just didn't want her anymore.
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Boring: 8:21am On May 27, 2016
easy gals with personality disorder...nothing good abt dem..
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 8:58am On May 27, 2016

if only forgiveness comes this cheap
ok...what do you want?
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 9:04am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
ok...what do you want?
2 deaf and dumb goats and a blind mosquito
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 9:08am On May 27, 2016

2 deaf and dumb goats and a blind mosquito
chaiiii...my brother make you no do me this kin strong thing!
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by BrainlessFool: 9:10am On May 27, 2016
I have got nothing to do with them girls, they are worthless.
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 9:12am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
chaiiii...my brother make you no do me this kin strong thing!

my sister, I no be Banky W na
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 9:35am On May 27, 2016

my sister, I no be Banky W na
you don see deaf and dumb goat before....haba!
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
you don see deaf and dumb goat before....haba!

told you forgiveness doesn't come cheap
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 9:45am On May 27, 2016

told you forgiveness doesn't come cheap
swthrt i am sorry for the popcorn...pls forgive me!
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
swthrt i am sorry for the popcorn...pls forgive me!

Awww, how sweet
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 10:00am On May 27, 2016

Awww, how sweet
thanks...he has forgiven me*starts twerking*
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
thanks...he has forgiven me*starts twerking*

who said I have?

well I might reconsider if I can get a video of you actually "twerking"
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 10:08am On May 27, 2016

who said I have?

well I might reconsider if I can get a video of you actually "twerking"
choiiiii...so you never still forgive me..lol so you want to see me twerk ehn
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
choiiiii...so you never still forgive me..lol so you want to see me twerk ehn

nope, just to be sure you weren't lying
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by tee59(f): 10:18am On May 27, 2016
I dnt see anything wrong with dat.She overdid her's. I av double piercing in my ears too, and it's nt dat am wayward or bad. I love it, so dnt judge girls lik dat. Move closer to dem and see who dey really are. U can tel her what u want, snc she's ur girlfriend.
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 10:24am On May 27, 2016

nope, just to be sure you weren't lying
oya i am sowi...for the popcorn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pictures: Teacher And Student / Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing / After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.