Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) (3290 Views)

Is It Right To Date My Employee? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Bishopvic: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Hello my people.
Please am not good at writing.
I am in my mid twenties and never fall in love or had a gf i have this one best female friend that have known for about five years we discuss and share everything we are so close that  she has acces to my phone,socialmedia accounts,house,business,car but my bank account?lie laye. We never had sex thou and I did not have it in mind. only one problem is am falling in love with her and I think she is falling for me too(she also know about my flirt habbit) she currently have a super rich boyfriend that showers her with money and extreme expensive  gifts but not in love with the guy because of some known reason. Early this year I have to start a fight with her cuz i cant hold my feeling with her and think we dating might ruin our relationship.after so many pleading I reconsider her after six months.we where hanging out the other day when she said about 2 years ago she was deeply in love with me that i should have asked her out and how she did love to date a guy with my specs this got me i didn't say nothing she repeted it in different ways I still changed the topic. Now I still love her but sacred the relationship might not turn out well cuz am still an amature in relationship secondly not as super rich as her bf or ex's. Or maybe after sex we might start having issues.
Have this happen to anyone? Did it turn out well?

Pls pals no insults just 5 to 10 reasonable advice
Am good I believe nairaland is a forum where we share and learn also help each other. God bless us all
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Khd95(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2017
wait for the elders because if I talk wetin dey my mind,I fit collect eternal ban from nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2017
grin
Mostly, in our minds we might think tat its really good when we fell in love with our bestfriend but there's also pros n cons dating ur bestie sha.. grin

Thats y i dont like going overboard coz when things fuccked up, u wont only lose ur bf but u also lose ur bestie embarassed...so i guess, its better if u we all know our boundaries grin

Juz saying tho...

2 Likes

Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Bishopvic:
Hello my people.
I am in my mid twenties and never fall in love or had a gf i have this one best female friend that have known for about five years we discuss and share everything we are so close that  she has acces to my phone,socialmedia accounts,house,business,car but my bank account?lie laye. We never had sex thou and I did not have it in mind. only one problem is am falling in love with her and I think she is falling for me too(she also know about my flirt habbit) she currently have a super rich boyfriend that showers her with money and extreme expensive  gifts but not in love with the guy because of some known reason. Early this year I have to start a fight with her cuz i cant hold my feeling with her and think we dating might ruin our relationship.after so many pleading I reconsider her after six months.we where hanging out the other day when she said about 2 years ago she was deeply in love with me that i should have asked her out and how she did love to date a guy with my specs this got me i didn't say nothing she repeted it in different ways I still changed the topic. Now I still love her but sacred the relationship might not turn out well cuz am still an amature in relationship secondly not as super rich as her bf or ex's. Or maybe after sex we might start having issues.

Am good I believe nairaland is a forum where we share and learn also help each other. God bless us all

It is better to have loved and lost than not loved at all. If you don't try you'll never know

3 Likes

Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
just be bold and ask her out, it will serve as experience in that aspect.

1 Like

Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Cholls(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
my brother why do u want to place unnecessary headache on yasef....She told u she was in love with u 2years ago lets say u did ask her out and u didnt finalize the relationship then with marriage it would have crashed by now and the good friendship u both share now wouldn't be anymore...now listen if what u feel for her now wouldn't lead to marriage it's better u continue being there for each other by just being friends.

3 Likes

Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Mostly, in our minds we might think tat its really good when we fell in love with our bestfriend but there's also pros n cons dating ur bestie sha.. grin

Thats y i dont like going overboard coz when things fuccked up, u wont only lose ur bf but u also lose ur bestie embarassed...so i guess, its better if u we all know our boundaries grin

Juz saying tho...

relationship with bestie as you called it don't easily go sour, they breakup and make up just like in the friendshp time, differences is easily trashed and settled dating ur bestie. in short dating ur bestie is sometimes considered the best.

1 Like

Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
dayo2me:
relationship with bestie as you called it don't easily go sour, they breakup and make up just like in the friendshp time, differences is easily trashed and settled dating ur bestie. in short dating ur bestie is sometimes considered the best.

grin

If it works with u then good but im pretty sure its not for everyone..Maybe in movies tho but its far from reality... wink

Still i wont date my bestie...
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
They there they dull...
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Victornezzar: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Op don't be afraid ooo
I did it nd it worked 4 me...we are still together now
But d only tin be say....u would be feeling somehow around her
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
I can relate.

1. Forget that she currently has a boyfriend. If you make a move, she'll definitely want to be yours. This is one relationship that will be super comfortable for you both. Nobody has to keep up an appearance.

2. Here, comes the sad news. You'll definitely get confused alot. You knew what she needed to do when you were friends (e.g calling you and how often) both when you start dating her you'll question what she ought to be doing (e.g should you be the only one to initiate dates? Should she too?)

The relationship will be great, Bro!

2 Likes

Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Vision4God: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
If u believe strongly in ur mind, then go ahead, trust God to be in d relationship obeying and pleasing God.
U will not regret it.
Nothing is beyond God's control

1 Like

Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by pocohantas(f): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
This is actually one of the best kind of relationship.
You both were strangers then friends.
You know each others good and bad...
You know a lot about each other, what am I am even saying?She has access your social media accounts and house!
You both have shared fights and laughters.
You've seen each other at your worst.

ThisOne that's not influenced by the tightness of the pussy, big dick or money. Very rare in this generation..

You both decided to date other people because the friendship was so good you didn't wanna lose it. This feeling is very normal...

Why are you scared you won't measure up to her boyfriend's financial capability? That's lack of confidence, very bad for anyone.
She has been your good friend knowing your financial status, some girls won't. Please be a man and take that step.

There is no extraordinary manual to make it work, respect your partner and be sensitive to her needs. Sex can come in when you both feel like it... in all, it's your choice. You can only know if you try. I see no need in suppressing emotions.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by ibkayee(f): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
pocohantas:
This is actually one of the best kind of relationship. I'll explain why
It really is
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by SmellingAnus(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

If it works with u then good but im pretty sure its not for everyone..Maybe in movies tho but its far from reality... wink

Still i wont date my bestie...
Lol.... Boo I perfectly agree with you... As long as it's a bestie it's a no no... The highest thing that should happen between besties should be lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and not a relationship grin cool
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol.... Boo I perfectly agree with you... As long as it's a bestie it's a no no... The highest thing that should happen between besties should be lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and not a relationship grin cool

Friends With Benefits tongue grin
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by SmellingAnus(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Friends With Benefits tongue grin
hahahhaha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ... Partners in crime... grin
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Idrismusty97(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Is they even such a thing as "Bestie" between two opposite sex? It is either you have been friendzoned or you friendzone your so call bestie.
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Homeboiy: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
If I the u wat to do now, u will not to it
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by geekybabe(f): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
pocohantas the mama !
Always dishing it as it is. smiley
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by pocohantas(f): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
geekybabe:
pocohantas the mama !
Always dishing it as it is. smiley

LOL!
Na the work wey we dey do Geeky.
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Lalas247(f): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
I say no
IT WONT END WELL
Friendship turned to relationship or the thought of it most times you will end up as enemies ( if you are very mature in thinking and you know even if she or he doesn't agree you can maintain that beautiful friendship) then give it go

If you know you are the type quick to shut ppl down then don't do it .. YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR FRIEND smiley
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by debspauly(f): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Lagboyinibadan(m): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Bishopvic:
Hello my people.

Free the babe, if you chose her now, the boyfriend will start giving you issues. You that cannot tell a girl that you like her will have a lot to say
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by ModusOperandi(f): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by mykel25(m): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2017
It'so simple just FWSB. .. .. I mean friends with sexual benefits.... You both ll appreciate it n never regret it... D closeness ll remain there
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by jhudit(f): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Dicey one, ask lalasticlala.
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by makydebbie(f): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2017
Op, MzLarem will educate you from experience. smiley
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by shadowwalker101: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Hello wud like to hook up with u
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by newslifeop: 11:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Why
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Lmao...Except he is ready to be patient and enduring, I won't advise him to... judging from experience kiss
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by makydebbie(f): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
MzLarem:
Lmao...Except he is ready to be patient and enduring, I won't advise him to... judging from experience kiss
She has spoken. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

European Girls Prefer Sex With Many Men. They Explain Why. / STORY: PREGNANT VIRGIN … (18+) / I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.