Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. (3291 Views)

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her / My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by fvck(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2021
I met this babe on ig,a normal slay queen,we got to know ourselves and later she got pregnant, I was using contraceptive... but she got this lifestyle of meeting other guys,she sleeps in guy's house and call them friends, trouble came in when she told me she was pregnant and I had to tell her congratulations but I will do a dna test,from that day she stopped picking my calls.
Could it be she might have carried the pregnancy on another man's head.?
Because I just tire.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by Theboy21: 9:43am On May 20, 2021
What th fvck Op, you should be celebrating right now... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by fvck(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2021
Theboy21:
What th fvck Op, you should be celebrating right now... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Celebrate? What if I'm the owner of the pregnancy? Don't the mother and baby deserve some love? Though I don't trust her,but what if the baby is mine

1 Like

Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by thatsleepboy1: 10:07am On May 20, 2021
fvck:

Celebrate? What if I'm the owner of the pregnancy? Don't the mother and baby deserve some love? Though I don't trust her,but what if the baby is mine

You're not serious. Baby is yours? Be wifeing a hoe. Good job.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by Theboy21: 10:19am On May 20, 2021
fvck:

It seems You don't know how manipulative they are, from your write up,
1. if she is trully pregnant then it should be from another guy n she definitely want to hook you with another niggas child and you played smart by requesting for a DNA of which she definitely know will expose her evil plan, which is why she avoids you, cos if otherwise she'd have challenged you to run the DNA test.

2. What if she wanted you to drop some amount of cash in the name of aborting the baby even without getting pregnant (one of their tricks to scam niggas)

3. Hope she ain't that confused type that sleeps alot with niggas without even knowing who the actual owner is....

5 Likes

Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by Nobody: 10:28am On May 20, 2021
Congratulations bro cheesy
Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by fvck(m): 12:40pm On May 20, 2021
Theboy21:
It seems You don't know how manipulative they are, from your write up,
1. if she is trully pregnant then it should be from another guy n she definitely want to hook you with another niggas child and you played smart by requesting for a DNA of which she definitely know will expose her evil plan, which is why she avoids you, cos if otherwise she'd have challenged you to run the DNA test.

2. What if she wanted you to drop some amount of cash in the name of aborting the baby even without getting pregnant (one of their tricks to scam niggas)

3. Hope she ain't that confused type that sleeps alot with niggas without even knowing who the actual owner is....

Number 1 & 3 valid... number 2 is not...
Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by Cholls(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2021
fvck:
I met this babe on ig,a normal slay queen,we got to know ourselves and later she got pregnant, I was using contraceptive... but she got this lifestyle of meeting other guys,she sleeps in guy's house and call them friends, trouble came in when she told me she was pregnant and I had to tell her congratulations but I will do a dna test,from that day she stopped picking my calls.
Because I just tire.
my brother I love you for the bolded

2 Likes

Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by fvck(m): 4:46am On May 21, 2021
Cholls:
my brother I love you for the bolded
Thanks bro,I've even been blocked by her. cry
Though I don't like stress I gotta thread with caution on the fact that the baby could be mine and yet she took it to someone else and verse versa.
I am avoiding giving birth in numerous corners... thank God I haven't given birth for now .

1 Like

Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by infogenius(m): 7:25am On May 21, 2021
Honestly, I doubt if she's is pregnant. She needs ur money to cushion up.
Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by AmgMakanaki(m): 8:54am On May 21, 2021
fvck:

Number 1 & 3 valid... number 2 is not...

You still be teen., you never know life.. You even get mind talk say she Dey sleep around guys house, Dey talk say what if na your pregnancy. You’re confused like larma wink

1 Like

Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by frozen70(f): 10:14pm On May 21, 2021
fvck:
Because I just tire.

Stick to your word if she continues to put it on you and let her know that for the fact that she sleeps around, you won't take responsibility for the pregnancy until after the DNA test

It's either she keeps it or sort herself out

1 Like

Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by fvck(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2021
frozen70:

Stick to your word if she continues to put it on you and let her know that for the fact that she sleeps around, you won't take responsibility for the pregnancy until after the DNA test

It's either she keeps it or sort herself out

Even as at that,because I had sex with her also,I'm still gonna send her money often, though she doesn't ask,because if it happens the baby is mine,I might not forgive myself for not supporting.
Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by atilla(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2021
fvck:

Why do u think the baby is yours after u mentioned using protection?
Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by NobleDeSage001: 3:39pm On May 22, 2021
She just realized that you are far smarter than she envisaged.
She wanted to pin the pregnancy on you.

1 Like

Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by fvck(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2021
atilla:

Why do u think the baby is yours after u mentioned using protection?

Raw... but postinor was used.
Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by extol1(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2021
fvck:

Raw... but postinor was used.
my own take is that don't abort the baby, who know the baby can save this nation

1 Like

Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by SmithRussell(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2021
extol1:

my own take is that don't abort the baby, who know the baby can save this nation
Nice one grin grin
Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by anthonyuncle(m): 6:21pm On May 22, 2021
she don open gate, you better run as fast as you can
Re: After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. by atilla(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2021
Oh wow. Fvck now I see why u think it could be yours. If the baby is yours are you willing to accept and do what u can do?

(1) (Reply)

But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? / Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? / The Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.