Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,607 members, 7,851,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. (3679 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / How To Pamper Your Man This Love Season! Learn The Massagingtricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 1:21am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its a do wat u want

Ryt now im quite emotional
Just do wat u want
Tanx

Ok you know what, just text ur whatsapp digit to the number on my sig and I add you up let's chat. Friendly chat aiit.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by halfricanadian(f): 1:22am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

Ok you know what, just text ur whatsapp digit to the number on my sig and I add you up let's chat. Friendly chat aiit.

Ok smiley
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 1:23am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok smiley
just tell me if he tries to get fresh with you..

Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by halfricanadian(f): 1:24am On May 27, 2016
AirSultan:
Ok i will
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 1:26am On May 27, 2016
AirSultan:

Lol you relax naaa. I never said am doing anything with her rather did I conclude I got what I wanted in my post. Just loved her conversation
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 1:28am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok smiley

Have if done that? Or just try to call the number so I get yours aiit
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 1:29am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

Lol you relax naaa. I never said am doing anything with her rather did I conclude I got what I wanted in my post. Just loved her conversation
No bad blood bro..

I'm just enjoying the show..

but I must tell you she's the 13th wife of my boss smellymouth..
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by halfricanadian(f): 1:29am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

Have if done that? Or just try to call the number so I get yours aiit

Ive heard u will smiley
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 1:30am On May 27, 2016
AirSultan:
No bad blood bro..

I'm just enjoying the show..

but I must tell you she's the 13th wife of my boss smellymouth..

Lol... No worry your boss wife is safe.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 1:31am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ive heard u will smiley

Aiit..
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 1:35am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

Lol... No worry your boss wife is safe.
ah tor.
fear wan kash me before.. cheesy
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by MRBrownJ: 1:35am On May 27, 2016
kudos to you my broda for being honest about who you are, and what you are looking for. many of our brothas prefer to fake it, to hopefully fool or impress babes (but then again, they often just want to chop and clean mouth)... but my advice would be that you should equally write extensively about YOU, like physically/emotionally (you didnt even write how old you are OR the city where you live), what kind of babe you dig, the character/traits she should possess etc... if you dont, it may attract babes that are a NO-NO for you, and waste each other's time (unless you have no particular preferences with the type of women you desire)
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 1:45am On May 27, 2016
MRBrownJ:
kudos to you my broda for being honest about who you are, and what you are looking for. many of our brothas prefer to fake it, to hopefully fool or impress babes (but then again, they often just want to chop and clean mouth)... but my advice would be that you should equally write extensively about YOU, like physically/emotionally (you didnt even write how old you are OR the city where you live), what kind of babe you dig, the character/traits she should possess etc... if you dont, it may attract babes that are a NO-NO for you, and waste each other's time (unless you have no particular preferences with the type of women you desire)

Nice one bro, I wanted to do that but I felt my approach must have been too direct and look fake. But now I have gotten to this point I probably will do that much earlier on today. I appreciate bro, you made much sense in your post.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 1:52am On May 27, 2016
*I will help you find her! cheesy

Dating andmeet up zone,go there an browse the threads until you find a female that looking for someone too.

If an when you find her,come back an tell me.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 1:57am On May 27, 2016
MRBrownJ:
MjBrown angry
..here you are again
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by MRBrownJ: 2:06am On May 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
MjBrown angry
..here you are again

lol, so you want all single babes of NL to apply for the position, without knowing the type of babe he is seeking? think of all the incompatible babes his post may attract.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 2:07am On May 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*I will help you find her! cheesy

Dating andmeet up zone,go there an browse the threads until you find a female that looking for someone too.

If an when you find her,come back an tell me.

You are funny sha but thanks for the info. Am not taking my online search outside this forum cus I meet alot everyday. I just want someone beyond my physical imagination from here.

I don't know why but somehow all the girls I have been with both in Naija and outside are either virgins or young single mums. I really don't get it.

For virgins I really didn't think about it but somehow we just get to meet and I find out when we dating. But for young single mums I know I always had a crush on any pretty one I saw so I go for them.

The way I mentioned every might seem I run things with girls carelessly but trust me, all through my life I have never dated more than 5 girls because I kept every relationship long. Both the single mums and virgins were not more than 5 and they still want to get married if I just propose but I don't want that.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:13am On May 27, 2016
You came to the wrong place op , I would advice you to take your eyes far away from the ladies here , that's if you truly desire happiness in ur relationship .

Talking from experience .
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 2:16am On May 27, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
You came to the wrong place op , I would advice you to take your eyes far away from the ladies here , that's if you truly desire happiness in ur relationship .

*Throw it out,yer words! angry
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 2:17am On May 27, 2016
Stanleywaxy:

Really... But it will shock you that what I need is right here but no one knew because she has been on the low key waiting for what she wants which could just be what I want also.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:18am On May 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Throw it out,yer words! angry
undecided Put up a straight face , maybe only then can I talk
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 2:18am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

You are funny sha but thanks for the info. Am not taking my online search outside this forum cus I meet alot everyday. I just want someone beyond my physical imagination from here.

I don't know why but somehow all the girls I have been with both in Naija and outside are either virgins or young single mums. I really don't get it.

For virgins I really didn't think about it but somehow we just get to meet and I find out when we dating. But for young single mums I know I always had a crush on any pretty one I saw so I go for them.

The way I mentioned every might seem I run things with girls carelessly but trust me, all through my life I have never dated more than 5 girls because I kept every relationship long. Both the single mums and virgins were not more than 5 and they still want to get married if I just propose but I don't want that.
*I didn't mean leave the form
....But go look in the 'dating and meetup zone'
Them women there are actually looking.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 2:19am On May 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*I didn't mean leave the form
But go look in the 'dating and meetup zone'

Oh ok noted dear.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:20am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

Really... But it will shock you that what I need is right here but no one knew because she has been on the low key waiting for what she wants which could just be what I want also.
Who no go , no go know .
Don't say I didn't warn you .
Majority of them here possess the same character .
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 2:21am On May 27, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
undecided Put up a straight face , maybe only then can I talk
angry angry angry
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 2:23am On May 27, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Who no go , no go know .
Don't say I didn't warn you .
Majority of them here possess the same character .

I feel you bro... One man's meat is another man's poison so just maybe what someone else didn't find interesting and couldn't change doesn't mean another wouldn't find interesting and also make some amendments.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SuperSupremo(m): 2:24am On May 27, 2016
Nairaland girls go mess your bubbles huh......

Never take them too serious

Thank me later

Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:25am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

I feel you bro... One man's meat is another man's poison so just maybe what someone else didn't find interesting and couldn't change doesn't mean another wouldn't find interesting and also make some amendments.
It is only a deaf fly that ends up with the corpse in the grave . Even if you persist , I'll still advice you to be careful .
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:26am On May 27, 2016
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 2:32am On May 27, 2016
MRBrownJ:

lol, so you want all single babes of NL to apply for the position, without knowing the type of the he is seeking? think of all the incompatible babes his post may attract.
*I have this thought that that 'lol' is a bad 1.

No,he shouldn't list what he's looking for in a woman on his post,but make a mental listen an look for that in the women who 'apply'.
Well at least not in the way I think you mean.
How do you mean

But he should list his stats
Age,Location, the usual.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 2:50am On May 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*I have this thought that that 'lol' is a bad 1.

No,he shouldn't list what he's looking for in a woman on his post,but make a mental listen an look for that in the women who 'apply'.
Well at least not in the way I think you mean.
How do you mean

But he should list his stats
Age,Location, the usual.

Ok I gat nothing to hide. I am 32 never been married both home and abroad, no kids though looking for to that and I am based in Lagos like stated in my signature already.

I had really long term relationships because I never liked double dating just that somewhere along the line we get to split without grudges when marriage pressure starts coming into it or taking in for me.

I have met some other girls along the line also though not in a relationship with them when I get single again and we have a no strings attached kind of stuff which really goes well because we don't have to carry the cross of dating.

If you have been in a cool no strings attached relationship before then you could easily grab what I mean. That actually works more than this whole dating thing. So I am looking for a young girl that understands that and we can just have really good times together.

I am not a sex freek on a normal not so am actually looking for someone that understands private fun. A girl that keeps to herself, has less friends and can be there when I just need her around so we can go out together and have fun together.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 2:58am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

Ok I gat nothing to hide. I am 32 never been married both home and abroad, no kids though looking for to that and I am based in Lagos like stated in my signature already.

I had really long term relationships because I never liked double dating just that somewhere along the line we get to split without grudges when marriage pressure starts coming into it or taking in for me.

I have met some other girls along the line also though not in a relationship with them when I get single again and we have a no strings attached kind of stuff which really goes well because we don't have to carry the cross of dating.

If you have been in a cool no strings attached relationship before then you could easily grab what I mean. That actually works more than this whole dating thing. So I am looking for a young girl that understands that and we can just have really good times together.

I am not a sex freek on a normal not so am actually looking for someone that understands private fun. A girl that keeps to herself, has less friends and can be there when I just need her around so we can go out together and have fun together.
*°•Now this is good
You're letting her know upfront what yer looking for and how things thus relation with you will be
An interested woman who wants what you do can now 'apply '.

But this is a little far back in thread, move it up??
Copy and past it in yer 1st post using modify?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Like Guys With Curved Joysticks (pic) 18+ Pls / How To Know If A Girl Likes You? / Whatsapp Voice Chat Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.