Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. (3689 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / How To Pamper Your Man This Love Season! Learn The Massagingtricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 3:01am On May 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*°•Now this is good
You're letting her know upfront what yer looking for and how things thus relation with you will be
An interested woman who wants what you do can now 'apply '.

But this is a little far back in thread, move it up??
Copy and past it in yer 1st post using modify?

Aiit sweetheart, thanks and I will do that now
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by calliope(f): 3:16am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Y
smiley smiley smiley smiley i hope u find her
He needs more than Hope to find her undecided

Just thinking out loud tho.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Cutehector(m): 3:43am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok smiley
why not heal first... cool u dnt wish to have yet another dose of pain.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 7:32am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:

Why are you being so direct, so asking for number means am suppose to date her or what. I really don't get how some people think though. Didn't you get the part I said just a friendly chat? Or as you trying to act caring now you feel I don't have a heart too. Take it easy bro
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Cutehector(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

Why are you being so direct, so asking for number means am suppose to date her or what. I really don't get how some people think though. Didn't you get the part I said just a friendly chat? Or as you trying to act caring now you feel I don't have a heart too. Take it easy bro
relax. I knw hw the heart works ok. wink she is a girl u will end up falling in love with... trust me
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 7:41am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
relax. I knw hw the heart works ok. wink she is a girl u will end up falling in love with... trust me

No p, falling in love with her on the long run isn't suppose to be a crime if we really get to right?
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

No p, falling in love with her on the long run isn't suppose to be a crime if we really get to right?
lol d fvcking problem will be wen u break her heart. angry
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 8:02am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
lol d fvcking problem will be wen u break her heart. angry

I guess if you read my first message properly you will observe that I am not looking for a heart to break but one to pamper. I also didn't say am looking for love but someone who has an understanding of no strings attached partners. If love plays in along the line sure that's fine but that isn't what should be on both minds.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Cutehector(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

I guess if you read my first message properly you will observe that I am not looking for a heart to break but one to pamper. I also didn't say am looking for love but someone who has an understanding of no strings attached partners. If love plays in along the line sure that's fine but that isn't what should be on both minds.
cool she is a big girl, her decisions on this, not my business
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 8:06am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
cool she is a big girl, her decisions on this, not my business

Thank God you just realized that. Was actually wondering why you started speaking out for her.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Cutehector(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

Thank God you just realized that. Was actually wondering why you started speaking out for her.
are men not men again? grin
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by ivyy(f): 9:12am On May 27, 2016
alexistaiwo:

what?

I found your comment funny. Was that bad?
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 9:15am On May 27, 2016
ivyy:

I found your comment funny. Was that bad?
not at all my sister. don't mind the sily op
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by halfricanadian(f): 11:01am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:

Atleast if i want a new partner it wont b from nl any more smiley i kno dat ok
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Cutehector(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Atleast if i want a new partner it wont b from nl any more smiley i kno dat ok
good
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by halfricanadian(f): 11:14am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
good

How are u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 1:48pm On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

How are u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hi, trust me having a chat with you didn't mean any intention of my topic. A friendly chat should show more of just a normal once in a while chat. Whoever I find will understand more in regards to my request but in other areas doesn't mean I can't still make friends. Let's not always have the mentality that what happened to someone here is always gonna be thesame with others all the time. Some people met each other here and are going great simply because they had an understanding which is very important.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by halfricanadian(f): 2:13pm On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

Hi, trust me having a chat with you didn't mean any intention of my topic. A friendly chat should show more of just a normal once in a while chat. Whoever I find will understand more in regards to my request but in other areas doesn't mean I can't still make friends. Let's not always have the mentality that what happened to someone here is always gonna be thesame with others all the time. Some people met each other here and are going great simply because they had an understanding which is very important.

Awwww embarassed embarassed
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by jaci02: 1:20am On May 28, 2016
Let me get this straight.

Friendship? Not love?
A no strings attached kinda relationship?

Come on, who're you kidding?
It will definitely boil down to something intimate at the end of the day, I bet you.

First of all it will start with the chats, exchange of pictures, "can we meet up somewhere ".

Then the big ones "I like your legs", "I think I'm falling in love with you ", "I love the way your eyes light up when you laugh ".

Then the biggest one"You know we're adults so we can take this to another level "sex".

Did I break it down well enough? Or can someone else render a better version?
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 7:02am On May 28, 2016
jaci02:
Let me get this straight.

Friendship? Not love?
A no strings attached kinda relationship?

Come on, who're you kidding?
It will definitely boil down to something intimate at the end of the day, I bet you.

First of all it will start with the chats, exchange of pictures, "can we meet up somewhere ".

Then the big ones "I like your legs", "I think I'm falling in love with you ", "I love the way your eyes light up when you laugh ".

Then the biggest one"You know we're adults so we can take this to another level "sex".

Did I break it down well enough? Or can someone else render a better version?

Trust me I have done it well on different occasions especially when I travel. Its no big deal and like I stated earlier, am not married so if eventually it leads to that sure it's also not a problem but at least we ain't looking towards that direction for now. Trust me no strings attached relationships get to be more fun and less headaches.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by jaci02: 2:09pm On May 28, 2016
SurewayBookings:

Trust me I have done it well on different occasions especially when I travel. Its no big deal and like I stated earlier, am not married so if eventually it leads to that sure it's also not a problem but at least we ain't looking towards that direction for now. Trust me no strings attached relationships get to be more fun and less headaches.

I'd prefer you go for a no strings attached relationship, friendship only.

Honestly, friendship gives you the opportunity to gradually fall in love without the distraction of sex, jealousy, early commitment, heartbreak and misjudged feelings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married But No Sex - Part 7 / Man Born Without joystick Finally Has Sex With Girlfriend At 45 (See How) / Nollywood' Most Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Stuns In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.