Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm (9830 Views)

Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / How Mercy0008 Fvcked Me Hard!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by guyXander(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:
u and the lady u quoted have dirty minds
and you have sex with your boyfriend with a clean mind? Master of clean mind.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 27, 2016
undecided

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by assfreaky(m): 1:12pm On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:

with is hand abeggi

u said he hit you from back and you were firm. that is, your toto was tight. U didn't say he hit you with hand, you said he hit you. you even put quotation mark on hard.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by elov(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
what the fvck did i jest read!!??

Stories that pricks the heart
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
what the fvck did i jest read!!??
even albert einstein wldn't have understood it so don't dwell too much on it.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by makydebbie(f): 2:19pm On May 27, 2016
krooskanta:
even albert einstein wldn't have understood it so don't dwell too much on it.
lol...ok sir!
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:
my boyfriend hit me so hard at by back yesterday night when we had little problem....i visited him and was leaving his house late,so instead of dropping me off he decided to give me transport fare which i objected and we had little convo and he hit me from the back and i knocked him....
he later dropped me off.
Sex machine.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Audray(f): 3:05pm On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:
my boyfriend hit me so hard at by back yesterday night when we had little problem....i visited him and was leaving his house late,so instead of dropping me off he decided to give me transport fare which i objected and we had little convo and he hit me from the back and i knocked him....
he later dropped me off.
This can't b d end of ur story. What did he hit u with? Stick or fists? Why did u leave late? :/ Whr did u knock him? Why are u telling us all this?
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Fadekebisola(f): 3:56pm On May 27, 2016
Audray:
This can't b d end of ur story. What did he hit u with? Stick or fists? Why did u leave late? :/ Whr did u knock him? Why are u telling us all this?
he hit me with his hand
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Qualer: 5:59pm On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:
he later dropped me off.

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Kiish(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2016
this post dey make my head overheat

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by sarmie206(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:
he later dropped me off.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by psychic101(m): 7:58pm On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:

he hit me with his hand
You're spoilt cry
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by tempest01(m): 2:48am On May 28, 2016
I pity all the mumu guys that Will send PM after reading this nonsense.

OP is male operating a female moniker. I can say that with 90% certainty.

Tinalex u no dey sleep?
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Kenkaniff(m): 6:35am On May 28, 2016
Na so beating and molestation dey take start!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For Yoruba Ladies / Why Are Women So Emotional? / Top5 Most Handsome Guys On Romance Section 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.