Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? (10037 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by hotncold1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
I have this female friend(though we aren't that close)who I noticed for some time hadn't been herself.(The babe is one jovial and friendly type)So I pried tongue to know what's been eating her up and she told me.

She has a boyfriend in Porthacourt,(she lives and work in Lag,while the dude schools there)Out of the love they have for each other,they stupidly angry angry took a blood oath(you all know the drill tongue tongue)

The problem right now is the dude is now something else.Jealousy,over protectiveness,Jungle or martial law etc etc.Basically,the babe mustnt and shouldn't have a male number on her phone book,no matter who the guy except her own biological brother,mustnt stand,walk or talk with another guy.If he calls her phone NO GUY by mistake or intentional must receive the call on her behalf even if she is charging it somewherelse.

So Nairlanders grin grin grin,is there any way out for this babe?This is real life!
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by Rejoyla(f): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
First of all blood oath is d most powerful of all convenants.B4 she got herself in2 dis mess,she knew d kind of person her bf is so she's 2 blame.So tell ur friend 2 Either she sticks 2 him or she carries herself 2 ori-oke in fasting n prayer 2 break d bondage she has put herself into...i dnt no y people toy wit fire
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
Soak Bible for water for 3 days, then drink the water. . . grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
Is this a movie script or real?
If it's real, She should break it the way they made it.
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by youngzeal1: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
ppl still the do dis kind off shit?
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
17 minutes dry fasting and prayers without breathing
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
the only remedy is the girls mother and the guy father must fight....... cool
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by MMM2(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
The only remedy is death by hanging angry
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by seedord247(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
Yes there is remedy. Tell her to kiss a alligator. grin
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by Csami(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
Tell her her problem is over. There's this baba i know that solves this kind of problem eh.....all you have to do is to get a confirm tooth of an ant and thats all.
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by tellwisdom: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
Bros, which wan come be d tongue wey u dey slide like sey na sport?? Aby u get WARAPA??
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
tellwisdom: Bros, which wan come be d tongue wey u dey slide like sey na sport?? Aby u get WARAPA??
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na d tongue wey dem take suck punny n suck blood covenant na
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by hotncold1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
You guys are funny.I seriously don't what or how to advice her as I was dumbfounded by what I heard!Anyways serious advice or recommendations are still needed.
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by admajorem: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
This is a great bondage of d highest order: psychological, physical, spiritual and otherwise. The solution starts spiritualy. First, confess it as a sin and repent,determine to folow Christ in Truth n sincererity. Second, meet ur pastor or a strong charistmatic christian for counseling, prayer and deliverance. The yoke must be broken. A follow-up prayer is needed. She need to be free. Its pathetic 2 see a child of God in bondage. May God help her.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
hot n cold: You guys are funny.I seriously don't what or how to advice her as I was dumbfounded by what I heard!Anyways serious advice or recommendations are still needed.

THERE IS NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LIKE BLOOD COVENANT...IT JUST PSCYCHOLOGY...SINCE ITS NOT BIBLICAL..THE ONLY UNION THAT STANDS IS MARRAIGE...BLOOD COVENENT AND SEX BEFORE MARRAIGE ALL ALL IN THE SAME CATERGORY...AND IF SEX BEFROE MARRAIGE CAN BE HANDLED BY SIMPLE ABSTENACE IT GOES FOR ANY SUCH OF COVENANT EXCEPT MARRIGE...LET HER JUST TELL THE GUY WITH WORDS THAT "SHE NO DO AGAIN" THAT WILL DESTROY IT...BUT IF SHE A SUPERSTITIOUS FREAK....LACKING BASIC FAITH AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE BIBLE...THEN IM SORRY FOR HER COS SHE WILL GET HER YOUNG MIND ENTANGLED AND SUFFER FOR NOTHING...AGAIN SEX BEFORE MARRAIGE AND SO -CALLED BLOOD COVENANT IS SIMILAR..

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
sexkillz: Soak Bible for water for 3 days, then drink the water. . . grin
hahaha
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
hot n cold: I have this female friend(though we aren't that close)who I noticed for some time hadn't been herself.(The babe is one jovial and friendly type)So I pried tongue to know what's been eating her up and she told me.

She has a boyfriend in Porthacourt,(she lives and work in Lag,while the dude schools there)Out of the love they have for each other,they stupidly angry angry took a blood oath(you all know the drill tongue tongue)

The problem right now is the dude is now something else.Jealousy,over protectiveness,Jungle or martial law etc etc.Basically,the babe mustnt and shouldn't have a male number on her phone book,no matter who the guy except her own biological brother,mustnt stand,walk or talk with another guy.If he calls her phone NO GUY by mistake or intentional must receive the call on her behalf even if she is charging it somewherelse.

So Nairlanders grin grin grin,is there any way out for this babe?This is real life!
She should go to Mountain of Fire for deliverance
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by hotncold1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
@ Gabriel Sylar,Your response is quite insightful,but what does the girl do when the guy at any slightest opportunity tells the girl should anything happen to him it will forever be on her conscience.Isn't this BASTARD playing the poor STUPID girl angry
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by 2blunt: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
yes, both of u shod jump in front of trailer or go and collect bomb from boko haram, idiota
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by DAY12(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2012
2blunt: yes, both of u shod jump in front of trailer or go and collect bomb from boko haram, idiota

Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by lumideezle(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
sexkillz: Soak Bible for water for 3 days, then drink the water. . . grin

Lmao una no go kill me 4 Nairaland with laugh o lol
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by CrazyMan(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
I don't believe in this blood oath of a thing. If the girl feels she's fed up with the whole relationship, then she should call it quits.

I mean why would you endure a monster just because of some fetish oath you mistakenly took.

She should forget about the guy and do something reasonable with her life.
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
hot n cold: @ Gabriel Sylar,Your response is quite insightful,but what does the girl do when the guy at any slightest opportunity tells the girl should anything happen to him it will forever be on her conscience.Isn't this BASTARD playing the poor STUPID girl angry
You know ow problem in AFRICA if just what i call SELF-APPRAISAL AND SELF MANAGEMENT....Silly issues that young ladies get into with sociapaths guys that cant control their emotions shouldnt be handled alone...she should confide in other people to deal with the fu.ccccking ritualist of a bagger...ELSE HMMMM IVE HEARD OF GIRLS KILLED FOR RITUALS OOO But is she involves oher people they will help her handle the AS.SS hole....women are naturally weaker emotionally and hence usualyy lack power to reason under pressure and before u know it...it will be on frontpage of nairaland.....GIRL KILLED BY BOYFRIEND...so please advice her to look for an active confidant
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
@ OP

I apologize on behalf of the puerile attitude of the other posters. Blood oaths are real and if not taken seriously, the consequences will be dire.

In order to free you from this bondage, you will have to provide the following:

1) One eye of a lioness's cub. The cub must not be more than 3 minutes old and you must pluck the eye right in front of the mother.
2) 7 Pythons, 7 Cobras, and 7 Anacondas. All must be caught alive, by you!
3) An ant that is, at least, 30 years old.
4) The head of a Nigerian Politician who has never embezzled money.
5) Pubic hair from three consecutive mother generations; that is, your mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother.
6) 7 female Nigerian virgins who are, at least, 25 years old.
7) 200 whites cows, 200 black cows, 200 goats, 200 hens, 200 cocks, 200 bottle of red oil, 200 palm kernel, 200 bottle of Schnapps, 200 white piece of cloth, and 200 thousand Naira.

My brother, when you bring all these, then we MAY solve your problems.

God speed my friend!
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
omo_to_dun: @ OP

I apologize on behalf of the puerile attitude of the other posters. Blood oaths are real and if not taken seriously, the consequences will be dire.

1) One eye of a lioness's cub. The cub must not be more than 3 minutes old and you must pluck the eyes right in front of the mother.
5) Pubic hair from three consecutive mother generations; that is, your mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother.
7) 200 whites cows, 200 black cows, 200 goats, 200 hens, 200 cocks, 200 bottle of red oil, 200 palm kernel, 200 bottle of Schnapps, 200 white piece of cloth, and 200 thousand Naira.

God speed my friend!
Op, just soak the bible in water and have peace. . . grin
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by Ybutterfly: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
omo_to_dun: @ OP

1) One eye of a lioness's cub. The cub must not be more than 3 minutes old and you must pluck the eyes right in front of the mother.

God speed my friend!

lmao lmao lmfao grin my stomach ye m'ogbe grin
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
sexkillz: Op, just soak the bible in water and have peace. . . grin
My brother, we are talking about concentrated African Blood Oaths, I doubt if Jesus can handle this.
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by FRANKLINTON(m): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2012
Blood oath is not real and it's powerless. This is one of the superstitious belief people believe in. People also believe that when a snake bites you once, you'll be immune to further snake bites. They're all rubbish!
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by Csami(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2012
^^
who is this guy and where is he from?
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by cindyrella(f): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2012
sexkillz: Op, just soak the bible in water and have peace. . . grin
FALLS FROM MANGO TREE
Re: Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? by WuzilistiQ(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2012
ANTI-OATH to be sworn in front of REV.KUMUYI PASTOR CHRIS TB JOSHUA those trio will form the counter solution to that Oath....omo dem still dey take oath for this century? Wake me up on the 25 century. *sleeping three centuries*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) / Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice? / You Think You're Pretty Or Handsome? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.