Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,032 members, 7,866,904 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? (1158 Views)

How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy / Life And Ages Of A Woman: What Stage Do You Like Best? / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by Loyalblak007(f): 10:08am On May 27, 2016
Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by Kingsasian(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2016
Peace of mind
Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by MUVA(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2016
Not having to worry my head about anyone smiley
Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 27, 2016
ha .. going to bed at night without having to think about anyone cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by deskhal(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2016
Less emotional drama and i'm not calling by parents to send money. grin grin
Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by duullie88(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2016
Freedom to Pounce as I like...wait have always been single na undecided grin
Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by Twaci(f): 10:18am On May 27, 2016
Thinking about just ME.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by CaroLyner(f): 10:22am On May 27, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by Luckylife(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2016
We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones because they’re private.”. Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a 'girlfriend'.
Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by bentlywills(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2016
Join me celebrate as I mark 4 years of being single grin cheesy cheesy grin

Am now fatter than I used to be

There is nothing like peace of mind
Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by Fernandowski(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2016
no one to answer to
no one is gonna argue
I get enough pussssy as I want cus I ain't cheating on nobody
and since I broke up with my ex, am living my life and am so free

* listening to RIDIN' SOLO by JASON DERULO *
Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 27, 2016
I could make out with just anyone...without having My conscience pestering My Ass! grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
I could make out with just anyone...without having My conscience pestering My Ass! grin

I hope you don't catch Oral herpes or a tonne of other mouth infections eventually. tongue
Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by amauri(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2016
Lesser worries and spend less
Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by Mskrisx(f): 2:00pm On May 27, 2016
Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 27, 2016
PushPlay:

I hope you don't catch Oral herpes or a tonne of other mouth infections eventually. tongue
Lol. grin

I hope Not? grin

Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by DharmyYinks: 11:35pm On May 27, 2016
Total Freedom
Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by DharmyYinks: 11:36pm On May 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
I hope you know mouth cancer now exist grin
Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by Nobody: 12:57am On May 28, 2016
The truth is when you're single, you see happy couples and when you're engaged, you see happy singles
Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by RoyalBlak007: 12:59am On May 28, 2016
You do

what you want grin
Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by jaci02: 2:00am On May 28, 2016
emitoz:
The truth is when you're single, you see happy couples and when you're engaged, you see happy singles

You're right.

Then you start wondering, should I go back?

And at that very moment you look into the eyes of the one you're giving up everything for and you realize that you want to keep looking into those beautiful eyes for the rest of your life because when you do every other thing becomes irrelevant.
Nothing else matters.
Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by Kenkaniff(m): 6:34am On May 28, 2016
grin[i][/i]Some people dey advertise sey they are single with style lol
Re: What Do You Like(did You Like)best About Being Single? by rosieluv(f): 9:27am On May 28, 2016
rest of mind

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Woo This Girl? / Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl / Before You Date A Girl, Make Her Your Friend First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.