Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy (5434 Views)

Help My Neighbour Is Bleeping this Girl And My Penis Don Stand gidigba / Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel / My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by mrdickhead: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Since my life time I have not tasted a Nigerian lady purssy before because since my childhood I have been out of the country,I have tasted different purssy from different countries but none from my Nigeria. undecided
I am still a virgin in my country,I need someone to dis virgin me it for me grin

warning:I heard something about Yoruba purssy,so that one no follow I am allergic to smelly things.thanks

5 Likes

Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2017
Yes they sweet Fulani girls

3 Likes

Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by mrdickhead: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Yes they sweet Fulani girls

fucking Fulani girls ,I will love to taste their Toto but the ones I am seeing are dirty ,I want the neat ones.

3 Likes

Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by enyi1: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2017
mrdickhead:
Since my life time I have not tasted a Nigerian lady purssy before because since my childhood I have been out of the country,I have tasted different purssy from different countries but none from my Nigeria. undecided
I am still a virgin in my country,I need someone to dis virgin me it for me grin

warning:I heard something about Yoruba purssy,so that one no follow I am allergic to smelly things.thanks

Go for Hausa /Fulani like someone advised. Do you know many of them don't use under wear beneath their hijab and long gowns? They are Bleep champions with very good body. Try them and come and share your testimonies. They may be poor but definitely very neat. Trust me.
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by enyi1: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2017
There's a reason there people marry them off at puberty. They are uncircumcised and there pvssy is always dripping wet. They are hidden pot of gold which i have discovered. Forget these other girls on mini skirt there pvssies are already busted wide open and many with slanting boobs. But not with Hausa girls. Just Bleep one to confirm this!
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by mrdickhead: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2017
enyi1:

Go for Hausa /Fulani like someone advised. Do you know many of them don't use under wear beneath their hijab and long gowns? They are Bleep champions with very good body. Try them and come and share your testimonies. They may be poor but definitely very neat. Trust me.
you are a good somebody,thank you.i have always being admiring the Fulani ladies.i will Bleep one someday
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by mrdickhead: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2017
enyi1:
There's a reason there people marry them off at puberty. They are uncircumcised and there pvssy is always dripping wet. They are hidden pot of gold which i have discovered. Forget these other girls on mini skirt there pvssies are already busted wide open and many with slanting boobs. But not with Hausa girls. Just Bleep one to confirm this!
thanks bro for the good advice
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by Angelofsongs(f): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2017
Is a crime to be A HaUSA girl?
What have we every done to deserve this?
You guys amaze me.
You want to bleep us and walk away ba?
Allah kiyaye (God Forbid)

2 Likes

Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by ThaMonk: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2017
enyi1:
How u take know?
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by mrdickhead: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Angelofsongs:
Is a crime to be A HaUSA girl?
What have we every done to deserve this?
You guys amaze me.
You want to bleep us and walk away ba?
Allah kiyaye (God Forbid)
you can make my dreams come through babe
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by enyi1: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2017
ThaMonk:
How u take know?
because i have bleeped many of them while my friends were going for the mini skirt girls. They eat good food rich in protein and cereals. They cover themselves but they don't wear pant and bra. because they are uncircumcised and there pvssy is always very wet and tight. There breasts are firm with small nipples. They don't have stretch marks on there waists, boobs and tummy areas. Just Bleep one and see for yourself. The difference is clear! Another thing is they are not shy like people think. Try it and tell me your findings.

6 Likes

Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by mrdickhead: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2017
enyi1:

because i have bleeped many of them while my friends were going for the mini skirt girls. They eat good food rich in protein and cereals. They cover themselves but they don't wear pant and bra. because they are uncircumcised and there pvssy is always very wet and tight. There breasts are firm with small nipples. They don't have stretch marks on there waists, boobs and tummy areas. Just Bleep one and see for yourself. The difference is clear! Another thing is they are not shy like people think. Try it and tell me your findings.
lol,your experience no be here ooo.you have a good experience though.
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by ThaMonk: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2017
enyi1:

na for where u dey meet dem?
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by mrdickhead: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2017
ThaMonk:
that nigga na pro cheesy
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by ThaMonk: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2017
mrdickhead:
that nigga na pro cheesy
There are loose b!tches everywhere irrespective of ethnic group
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by mrdickhead: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2017
ThaMonk:
There are loose b!tches everywhere in irrespective of ethnic group
not as much as we have them in other tribes.
I think I will give my virginity to a Fulani girl.
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by Gofwane(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2017
No be this same op create a thread about one Aniker few days ago?
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by ThaMonk: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2017
mrdickhead:
not as much as we have them in other tribes.
I think I will give my virginity to a Fulani girl.
u get money?
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by mrdickhead: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2017
ThaMonk:
u get money?
money?
are you selling some?

2 Likes

Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by mrdickhead: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Gofwane:
No be this same op create a thread about one Aniker few days ago?
aniker is still my main crush,I will Bleep her after I would have bleeped the Fulani and Hausa girls.
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by mrdickhead: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Baba tosyn2much is viewing grin
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by ThaMonk: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2017
mrdickhead:
money? are you selling some?
grin...na free dem dey fawk?
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by mrdickhead: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
ThaMonk:
grin...na free dem dey fawk?
Fulani and Hausa no get to much wahala,they are not too materialistic grin
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by ThaMonk: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
mrdickhead:
Hausa/Fulani are also materialistic

2 Likes

Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by enyi1: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
mrdickhead:
Guy, all you need is tow her to your house. No need gallivanting the town. Once you enter room, don't assume she's innocent because of her dressing. Be bold and make a move on her. She will most likely allow you since she followed you home. Secondly they are always wet down there. So your major task should be towing her to your room. If you are mobile she could easily come in and u drive her home. Otherwise take a cab drop. They don't like showing off like our southern girls. Atimes when i walk them i stay ahead while they follow behind. No public show of affection.

4 Likes

Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by enyi1: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
ThaMonk:
I work in the North though I'm from the South.

1 Like

Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by mrdickhead: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
enyi1:

Guy, all you need is tow her to your house. No need gallivanting the town. Once you enter room, don't assume she's innocent because of her dressing. Be bold and make a move on her. She will most likely allow you since she followed you home. Secondly they are always wet down there. So your major task should be towing her to your room. If you are mobile she could easily come in and u drive her home. Otherwise take a cab drop. They don't like showing off like our southern girls. Atimes when i walk them i stay ahead while they follow behind. No public show of affection.
I go follow your advice but I give up on you hahaha,,you are just too experienced and good.

1 Like

Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by ThaMonk: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
enyi1:
I work in the North though I'm from the South.
OK..
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by ThaMonk: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
enyi1:

Na Kaduna u dey be that..This guy don sample our girls finish..
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by mrdickhead: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
ThaMonk:
Na Kaduna u dey be that..This guy don sample our girls finish..
hahaha cheesy
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by ThaMonk: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
mrdickhead:
hahaha cheesy
no follow the guy advice o..them fit behead u if u no be Muslim
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by mrdickhead: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
ThaMonk:
no follow the guy advice o..them fit behead u if u no be Muslim
I go do am for neutral land cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Feeling I Had When I Met My New Neighbours.hot Sexy Promiscous Unilag Babes / What Do U Guys Think / If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.