Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood (11828 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Speaks Chinese In Nollywood Movie / Describe Your Ex Using Movie Titles / Funny Nollywood Movie Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2009
adaku123:

YOU BROKE MY HEART, LOL grin grin

[b]KARMA OF VIRGINS grin grin

HUSBAND MY FOOT grin

FANTASIA FANTASY grin grin

HONOR MY WILL grin[/b]SALT & PEPPER

FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN cheesy

PROMISE ME FOREVER LOL

SHARON STONE grin grin

THE ANTI CHRIST AND THE PASTOR

Lol. grin grin
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by adaku123(f): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2009
JeSoul:

ROTFLOL . . . I don't believe it  shocked  grin . . . some of these names must be made up . . . "Sharon Stone, Juliet Must Die, Ass On Fire" Lol
I KNow Its Hilarious>>. But as sad as it seems  I have actually seen all the movies on my list!!! They are real and with serious laffs!!! grin grin grin

some of them are online on Arodrive.com and Bunibuni.com grin grin grin
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by Secretz(f): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2009
lol funny thread. . .

the title of the movies is not even the worst part, its when they 'drop' the title of the movie in the actual film! If the film was decent enough, we would know the film and the title have a connection rather than them senselessly trying to point it out at some irrelevant stage in the movie!

e.g, Movie title: LOVE CRIME

actor: 'what you did to me was a REAL LOVE Crime!'

I mean wtf!!!
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by jaybee3(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2009
beyonce vs , grin
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by JeSoul(f): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2009
adaku123:

I KNow Its Hilarious>>. But as sad as it seems I have actually seen all the movies on my list!!! They are real and with serious laffs!!! grin grin grin

some of them are online on Arodrive.com and Bunibuni.com grin grin grin

is that so? cheesy  What was "Sharon Stone" about? Lol. . . "Husband my foot" cheesy
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by chiogo(f): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2009
Secretz:

lol funny thread. . .

the title of the movies is not even the worst part, its when they 'drop' the title of the movie in the actual film! If the film was decent enough, we would know the film and the title have a connection rather than them senselessly trying to point it out at some irrelevant stage in the movie!

e.g, Movie title: LOVE CRIME

I mean wtf!!!
***faints*** while LMAO!! real love crime indeed. grin grin grin
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by Borat1: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2009
Secretz:

lol funny thread. . .

e.g,  Movie title: LOVE CRIME

I mean wtf!!!  

Spilled my beer at that!  grin
who was the actor?
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by adaku123(f): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2009
JeSoul:

is that so? cheesy  What was "Sharon Stone" about? Lol. . . "Husband my foot"  cheesy

LOL!!! Sharon stone is really old but it was with genevieve nnaji and was about her and aristo's (RICH MEN) !! LOl It had part 1 & 2
Then later she moved to abuja!!! grin grin grin The name became SHARON STONE IN ABUJA grin grin grin grin

Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by SeanT21(f): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2009
@jesoul
Sharon Stone was a good film.She is a lady by the name of Sharon with a heart of stone. She dates over 5 men at the same time and at the end of the film they all kinda figured out that they were getting played. I seen it years ago back in Liberia.

@ Topic

More stupid titles starring Van Vicker

I Hate Women

The Return of Beyoncé

Beyoncé, The President's Daughter

Thanks

Meet My Cousin

Somewhere in My Heart

Total Love
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by JeSoul(f): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2009
adaku123:

LOL!!! Sharon stone is really old but it was with genevieve nnaji and her aristo's (RICH MEN) !! LOl It had part 1 & 2
Then later she moved to abuja!!! grin grin grin The name became SHARON STONE IN ABUJA grin grin grin grin

Lol . . . I don laugh die  grin you weren't kidding. SeanT your explanation gives it more sense sha . . . but still "Sharon Stone"? Lol and "Sharon Stone in Abuja"? cheesy

SeanT21:

@jesoul
Sharon Stone was a good film.She is a lady by the name of Sharon with a heart of stone. She dates over 5 men at the same time and at the end of the film they all kinda figured out that they were getting played. I seen it years ago back in Liberia.

@ Topic

More stupid titles starring Van Vicker

I Hate Women

The Return of Beyoncé

Beyoncé, The President's Daughter

Thanks

Meet My Cousin

Somewhere in My Heart

Total Love

ROTFLOL . . . which one be "Thanks" again lol . . . I need to get off this thread. My co-workers are starting to look at me laughing uncontrollably  cheesy
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by Millionjazz(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2009
Well,we jst started! Dis is hw hollywood started n improved to dis stage bt d only problem is that we refuse to grow! Most times a movie writer gives a movie a good name bt d producer n marketer renames it so they can market it in nigeria. We've got many problems why this is so
1. No script inspection by script expert b4 producing d movie.any body wakes up in d morning n storn in producing any story cos he've got d money.
2. We keep sampling same faces in d name of stars blockin way for new stars to set in wit some correction.
3. Envy! Many good quality movies ar lying in d nigerian sensor board cos d board is envious of d gain n name a producer of such a quality movie.
4. Govt laws! If there's much gunshot in ur movie, it'l b siezed.
5. No special trainin for artists
n many more. So lets stop criticising our industry.ok!
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by Millionjazz(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2009
Well,we jst started! Dis is hw hollywood started n improved to dis stage bt d only problem is that we refuse to grow! Most times a movie writer gives a movie a good name bt d producer n marketer renames it so they can market it in nigeria. We've got many problems why this is so
1. No script inspection by script expert b4 producing d movie.any body wakes up in d morning n storn in producing any story cos he've got d money.
2. We keep sampling same faces in d name of stars blockin way for new stars to set in wit some correction.
3. Envy! Many good quality movies ar lying in d nigerian sensor board cos d board is envious of d gain n name a producer of such a quality movie.
4. Govt laws! If there's much gunshot in ur movie, it'l b siezed.
5. No special trainin for artists
n many more. So lets stop criticising our industry.ok!
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by altidore(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2009
Na the same people they act move for niger o , emeka ike go act like rich man the next movie he will be a native doctor, the othe one he will be student wey just enter NYSC, na wa ooo, niger wan make money from every angle, now na movie dey rain for them. anytin wey dey give money for niger all man wan do am, rubish!!!!
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by Yets(f): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
omgggggg, ive been laughin so hard n actually fell off my bed, dis is too funny mehn, i actaully love my naija movies i only watch dem to laugh,
i watch most of dem on youtube n d annoyin part is when they drag on for so long some of dem even have part 3 which is not needed, i remember watchin one foolish one cant remember d title think omotola was in it but they repeated more than half of wot happend in part1 in part2, only 10mins of pt2 actually made sense,
anyways, but common we gotta be serious most nollywod movies r CRAP, n im disappointed in some actors/actresses for taking up some stupid roles, if its not a nice script dont take it, RESPET URSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by Yets(f): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2009
imagine OMOTOLA disgracing herself in "Beyonce n Rihanna", i thot dat was horrendous, she made a fool of herself, n did u guys see her moves, omg she couldnt even dance, no disrespect n pls omotola's fans should not crucify me oh im only speakin d obvious n tellin d truth, i actually thot she was better than dat!

1 Like

Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by chiogo(f): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2009
^ I was ashamed for her not because of the dancing or whatever (didn't even pay attention to that) but the fact that she agreed to be a caricature of Rihanna. Like she's way older than Rihanna and has been in show biz way longer too although not as internationally known as Rihanna. I couldn't even stand the movie, watched for a few mins. 'Twas too embarrassing. sad
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by Yets(f): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2009
the celebrity, who gives a Bleep
tea or coffee, foolish script
i will die for u, lmfao grin grin grin grin grin
pretty queen, ugly princess
total love, quater love nko shocked shocked shocked shocked
my loving heart, grin grin grin grin
fantasia fantasy, wtf!!!
angelic bride, devlish wife undecided undecided undecided
excess money,
dangerous gamble, who doesnt knw its dangerous to gamble
blindfolded men,
love in berlin, love in under d sea nko grin grin grin grin
the millenium lady,
american dream, american dream ko london dream ni
my private part, wot a FOOLISH title shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
the guy on d line, i've been watchin dat for d past 4days n i stil dont get it

to make it worse they even compose a song for every of their stupid/senseless story lines

1 Like

Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2009
Yets!:

the celebrity, who gives a mess
fantasia fantasy, wtf!!!
excess money,
blindfolded men,
the millenium lady,
my private part, wot a FOOLISH title shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

to make it worse they even compose a song for every of their stupid/senseless story lines
rotflmao. ur comments got me cracking up
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by davidif: 5:05am On Aug 26, 2009
my private part

Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by sweetpie23: 5:20am On Aug 26, 2009
cry of a virgin angry

1 Like

Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by whassup: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2009
u na too they watch movie.nigga no dey do movie na children play most of them are doing
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2009
Yets!:

the celebrity, who gives a mess
fantasia fantasy, wtf!!!
excess money,
blindfolded men,
the millenium lady,

grin grin
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by Elgaxton(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2009
Hahahahhahah

oturu gbeke o!!!

Ok guys have you heard of the one I saw Yesterday? [B] THE LAPTOP[/B]

Trust me they will soon come out with titles like: [B]LOL , LMAO, ETC, FACEBOOK[/B]

Naija too much abeg. cheesy wink
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2009
the LAPTOP shocked shocked you are kidding grin grin
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by Elgaxton(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2009
[Quote]the LAPTOP you are kidding [/Quote]

For real o, in fact I just couldn't hold my lafta yesterday.

Creative Naija.

Something tells me they are gonna act a film named FACEBOOK soonest.
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by otukpo(f): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2009
U PPLE ARE NOT SERIOUS. OUR NOLLYWOOD IS TRYING AND DOESNT DESERVE WHAT IT'S GETTING FROM U PPLE.
PLS ENCOURAGE THEN SO THAT THEY WILL DO BETTER.

wHAT I DONT LIKE MOST IS THE IDEA OF HAVING A PART 2,3,4,OR EVEN 5 OF A FILM THAT SHLD BE DONE WITH PART OR AT MOST 2.
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by otukpo(f): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2009
MOST OF THE NAMES AM SEEING ON THIS THREAD ARE MADE UP, JUST TO MAKE A MOCKERY OF NOLLYWOOD AND IT ISN'T FAIR.
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by Elgaxton(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2009
What names are u talking about OTUKPO?

These names are 4 real i no lie u o.
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by MrCrackles(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2009
otukpo:

MOST OF THE NAMES AM SEEING ON THIS THREAD ARE MADE UP, JUST TO MAKE A MOCKERY OF NOLLYWOOD AND IT ISN'T FAIR.
Your username is outta this world!
Otukpo shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy grin
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by omar22(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2009
Sharon Stone of Abuja!!!

This one takes the biscuit!!!!
Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by adaku123(f): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin LOL
Wat wont I See EMOTIONAL ROMANCE grin grin

If U cant see the pic clearly look at the name of the upload

Re: Senseless Movie Titles In Nollywood by adaku123(f): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2009
MOre to all the people thinking these titles are made up grin grin grin

Oh and if you cant see the name clearly look at the name of the upload!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Why Not": Francis Duru, Daniel K Daniel, Bruno Iwuoha Dazzle In New Movie (Vide / Near-nude Photos Of Nollywood Actresses On The Set Of "Juju" Movie / Doctors Quarters (DQ) on DSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.