Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... (6695 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Foreign Girls Are The Best / Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Good! I hope you took other corrections too?
Well i have the right to decide things my self. Don't act egoistical to me because i admitted i was wrong
KingCheezyPuff:
OK.
But next time don't talk on what you think you know, that's sensitive subject matter.
Apart from the one i was corrected on, my observation has been accurate. I can talk about anything as long as i am not breaking the rules
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Well i have the right to decide things my self. Don't act egoistical to me because i admitted i was wrongApart from the one i was corrected on, my observation has been accurate. I can talk about anything as long as i am not breaking the rules
*Truth.....but expect blowback.
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Well i have the right to decide things my self. Don't act egoistical to me because i admitted i was wrongApart from the one i was corrected on, my observation has been accurate. I can talk about anything as long as i am not breaking the rules
hellow, if you give out shit expect shit back. grin

Who is acting egoistical here? Look at all your threads. You state your conjoined opinions as facts, the ego!
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Indispensablegu: 1:39am On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=WhitegirlonNL post=46026728]I'm not entirely new here even though i registered few days back.

Back to what i was saying. How come the double standards? How come foreign girls, white girls particularly get a pass as being datable and "wife materials" even when we pose nude but our local counterparts here or black ladies would be screened as cheap call girls?

My guess would be. Nigerians or Africans in general think its a white/western culture thing to wear less but they can't be more wrong

You have any other reason? do share.
Hello I will like to share my perspective on this topic but before I do I want to thank you for this intellectual enlightenment. You see it all depend on individual orientation as for me I can't do such things because of my background. When we follow the right step we will be a blessing to ourselves and to others as well I have made a commitment not to be a problem in other people's lives.

Every body go to church but they hardly practice what they were been taught in church which is bad. In a situation like this I think inferiority complex sometimes also caused it, peer pressure and so on but regardless if we follow biblical principle all this things will not occur.
Visualization is very important what we visualize someday we all going to be a father or mother we should try as much as possible to lay a good foundation to our offspring in order for them to stand on a solid rock. That's my own opinion and perspective thank you for your understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify Female Virgins / My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night / Knacking Festival In Ghana�(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.