Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Does She Have Much Say After Marriage ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Have Much Say After Marriage ? (401 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Have Much Say After Marriage ? by blackmarket(m): 7:50pm On May 27, 2016
I am planning to wed this young girl this year october,the issue at hand is she see as a sin for a lady to add to her beauty by adding makeups,neckless or earrings.the family were once anglicans wen d wia kids but d changed to dis new generation churches that dont use make ups or attachments etc.in our tradition,alady dosnt have a village,name or church i.e d church ur husband attends thats were she will hav to attend, but here she has refused to change her faith after marriage to me and i see it that she is just too shy to start wearing dem because of wat her friends will think of her.my question is this ?? does a woman have d right to go aganist how her husband wants her to look, in order to please the world..am jus so confuse cos i dont want her to push me to anoda woman after marriage because of her shabby dressing nd her looks and criticise her for on her faith because i knw she had a boy friend bfore i met her and d were doing it.wats d way forward ladies and gentlemen , i need advice.
Re: Does She Have Much Say After Marriage ? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 27, 2016
Bros, you already know the kind of lady you want to marry. You either marry her like that or you let her go. Trying to change her after marriage is the beginning of problems

Agreeing to marry her like that is agreeing to staying married to her like that

1 Like

Re: Does She Have Much Say After Marriage ? by Israel5(m): 8:22pm On May 27, 2016
My bros above dan hammer d mata well. Op, she's nt obeyng d world as u put it. She's puttn hr piety b4 u whch is nt bad so if u wil b so stupid to cheat when u marry, let her go pls. Now is the time to... STFUaruGod has sed it all sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does She Have Much Say After Marriage ? by AfroKnight: 8:05am On May 28, 2016
Don't frustrate yourself cos she is not likely to change. You should sort this out before tying the knot. If she says she won't change then you should not expect any other thing. If you think she is a good woman, don't lose her. I appreciate good makeup and dressing but it is something I can sacrifice to get the reward of a good woman.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will You Accept This Offer? / Watch The Video Of The Bride Who Refuses To Kiss The Groom / 3 Ways To Stay Connected To Your Spouse Despite Your Busy Schedule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.