Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Guys Will You Accept This Offer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Will You Accept This Offer? (400 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will You Accept This Offer? by DeejayHamaar(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
I need cash to setup a small studio for my business and also get some few equipments. I told this to a female friend and she said she was going to introduce me to her aunty who might help me out. The lady have agreed to help but now she is secretly giving me a tough condition which is to come give her an erotic massage in a hotel she will pay for.
From the way she sounds I already know where this will all lead to so I am confused.

As a guy will you accept this kind of offer?

(1) (Reply)

Register Here ! Audition For Mtn Project Fame Season 9 / Funny Story: In Search Of My Other Half / Names Ur Parent Call Themselves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.