Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish (2761 Views)

You Are Free To Dislike Gays, But Don't Be A Homophobe" - Nigerian Writer / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 5:53am On May 28, 2016
I am not a fan of gays, I have mostly dated bisexuals and have come to love and appreciate them aand their mixed sexuality. I haven't yet understood exclusive lesbians and thus have a low opinion of them. For any man who finds love in the arms of a fellow man goes beyond anything I can comprehend. Thus I could be regarded as a homophobe. It might be true. Yet I have this feeling of guilt which I wanna confess today, but unlike most gays who would say, they were born dat way, I wasn't . I have traced the root of my deviation and I understand why it came to be.

I hate the female vagina, (unless its veryy hairy, I can manage it). For no unexplained reasons, I just don't like it. Yet I love women to pieces. And am a very sexual person. For some earlier unexplained reason, I lose all control with anything that has to do with the female anus. Girls I have bedded wondered, many thought me to be a closested gay, though such thoughts leave them once they get to know me and who I am. For years I wondered as to why I am wired that way, I laugh when I read ignorant people talk about anal sex and all they don't know about it. Don't play and come around my butt hole, I will slap you. Just the female anus for oral and for sex.

The thought and sight of a man disgusts me (so don't dare say am gay). I lived with this delimma and suffered in those early days anal sex with a woman was a taboo, from the 2000's my sex life has improved as more and more women have come to see the joys of such deviation. Was I born this way ? Are others like this ? When the homosexuals came to terms with their sexuality, they claimed to be born that way, a philosophy I detest which isn't based on any sound judgement. I had to do research about my developmental years to find out where my sexual prefernce got differnet.

Our housemaid, would always make it a chore to suck my penis everytime she baths me, I never came though since my balls hadn't descended yet ( why I hate to receive oral till date aand can't ever come from it) .whenever she comes back from school, she would ask me to put my hands down her pants, all I could feel then was a wierd hairy place dat was always wet, containing a lot of buttons and made my hand smell wierd. I hated anytime she had to force me to do that, one day my finger found her anus, and I did wat she has taught me to do, she enjoyed it, yet my hand didn't smell strange. It smelt abit of shit. A smell I could relate to, it had no hair and wasn't flooded in wetness for reasons I couldn't fathom. From that day I stuck to the hole whose properties I could relate to. She always enjoyed my finger in there while she used her own hand on that other place I hated. it became a normal act to me, we did that for a long time till she got preganant and had to be drivven away. Of course it wasn't my hand dat impregnanted her, her teacher did.
From then till adulthood, my deviation persisted, what my young mind thought to be a female sexual hole has remained so ever since and the vagina a hated foe. With age I learnt to Bleep a vagina, but never felt connected to it, still hated its wierd smell and only but when I learnt to go for the female buthole did I start having any meaningful sex life.

There is an age in a child when his head forms opinions about life. The things you enjoy today are in relation to some of ur formative years, some like me were a victim of child abuse, others were a victim of their curiousity , others were just unfortunate to live amongst irresponsible adults. If one had a normal childhood filled with love and support from parents and uneccsary pressures. You would not be a sexual deviant. Studies have shown that serial killers had a warped childhood, rapists have had same. Any lifestyle that is differnet from a generally accepted one was triggered in one way or another by a life experience, early life perceptions or mere misguided curiousty. Its no wonder many of the lesbians I have bedded were all either products of single schools, products of irresponsibke adult indoctrination "men are bad , they will get u pregannt and give u diseases, a fellow woman is blah blah balh" or they just people who just wanted to explore their sexualities.

I strictly bed women with boyfriends or husbands, so I have heard a lot of ur sexual prefrences for those who would come here and be all hypocritic. Many of us have our deviant ways, even as heterosexuals , thus to hate other deviants such as the gays and lesbians may not be fair. But I believe just as we all do. Keep ur bloody sexual choices out of our noses. Stop telling us and seeking our acceptance of you
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by YorubaWoman: 5:58am On May 28, 2016
am dreaming right
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 6:05am On May 28, 2016
YorubaWoman:
am dreaming right
wake up dear, day don break
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by eme1n(m): 6:05am On May 28, 2016
Noted..
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Cutehector(m): 6:16am On May 28, 2016
Dmarketter I think I can understand your problem.

U don't do gays, u don't do vagina, u just do anal.. cool

Alryt. grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 6:19am On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:
Dmarketter I think I can understand your problem.

U don't do gays, u don't do vagina, u just do anal.. cool

Alryt. grin
the way you said dat, I suspect sarcasm
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Cutehector(m): 6:22am On May 28, 2016
Dmarketter:
the way you said dat, I suspect sarcasm
naah naah.. because u just only focused on the "grin" emoji.

Ur still straight.. so thank God abt dat.. all u need do is to find a woman who really likes anal. Dats all. Simple.
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 6:24am On May 28, 2016
Is your maid togolese because those girls are shocked

when I went to visit my grandmother in Africa, those girls are something else...I gave her the best summer ever cool

her 17-19 yr oldish vagina vs my 16 yr eager cock...boy oh boy embarassed
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 6:26am On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:
naah naah.. because u just only focused on the "grin" emoji.

Ur still straight.. so thank God abt dat.. all u need do is to find a woman who really likes anal. Dats all. Simple.
ok bro. This thread is in a response to an e-fight I had with a gay tag team. Who kept calling me a homphobe

1 Like

Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 6:27am On May 28, 2016
Vanquay:
Is your maid togolese because those girls are shocked

when I went to visit my grandmother in Africa, those girls are something else...I gave her the best summer ever cool

her 17-19 yr oldish vagina vs my 16 yr eager cock...boy oh boy embarassed
to the contrary. She was nigerian. I almost became left handed since my right haand was always down her panties
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 6:29am On May 28, 2016
SO many people need deliverance in their life.
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Cutehector(m): 6:31am On May 28, 2016
Dmarketter:
ok bro. This thread is in a response to an e-fight I had with a gay tag team. Who kept calling me a homphobe
so the lGB watever race have coined out a new name and called it homophobe..

What do they even mean for one ta be a homophobe
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 6:38am On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:
so the lGB watever race have coined out a new name and called it homophobe..

What do they even mean for one ta be a homophobe
when they tell you "I am gay" and you saay why, wetin happen, hope u won't corrupt our children, they say you are homophobe. My people say he who asks questions never gets lost, yet asking them any question in opposition to their beliefs means you must be a homophobic fella. What irks me most, is the superior intelect they attribute their sexuality to, they say because you don't accept them it means u are an african bush man who hasn't evolved. Thus before one does something shameful such as gay crap, he must be very intelligent, well educated and an googlehead (audray , durrent and GSking). By that reasoning I believe aliens will be gay
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 6:39am On May 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
SO many people need deliverance in their life.
amen, when are we going
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 6:46am On May 28, 2016
Dmarketter:
amen, when are we going
tell me the state u are, so i can recommend u to a pastor.
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 6:50am On May 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
tell me the state u are, so i can recommend u to a pastor.
eko lasgidi of course. Female married pastor with a big ass won't be a bad idea. Thanks bro. Awiting the hook up
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Cutehector(m): 6:54am On May 28, 2016
Dmarketter thanks for the explicit explanation. cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Rickcutie(m): 7:01am On May 28, 2016
Dmarketter:
to the contrary. She was nigerian. I almost became left handed since my right haand was always down her panties
Lol lols
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by carammel(f): 7:06am On May 28, 2016
One of the reasons I hate to have househelp,they corrupt the kids. Op,do you want to have kids sometime?
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 7:22am On May 28, 2016
;p
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 7:27am On May 28, 2016
carammel:
One of the reasons I hate to have househelp,they corrupt the kids.
Op,do you want to have kids sometime?
of course I wanna have kids
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by vchykp(m): 7:58am On May 28, 2016
You need to hold deliverance right in you family compound, that's ancestral spirit.. **bestADVICE**
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Audray(f): 8:52am On May 28, 2016
Dmarketter:
when they tell you "I am gay" and you saay why, wetin happen, hope u won't corrupt our children, they say you are homophobe. My people say he who asks questions never gets lost, yet asking them any question in opposition to their beliefs means you must be a homophobic fella. What irks me most, is the superior intelect they attribute their sexuality to, they say because you don't accept them it means u are an african bush man who hasn't evolved. Thus before one does something shameful such as gay crap, he must be very intelligent, well educated and an googlehead (audray , durrent and GSking). By that reasoning I believe aliens will be gay
Stop mentioning me.
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 9:08am On May 28, 2016
Audray:
Stop mentioning me.
hahahahahaha. How was ur night
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 9:59am On May 28, 2016
Too early to read epistles, summarize please undecided
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 10:01am On May 28, 2016
skarlett:
Too early to read epistles, summarize please undecided
ok ma. Sit down and give me ur ears
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by halfricanadian(f): 10:02am On May 28, 2016
U cant have my anus o sad sad
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 10:06am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
U cant have my anus o sad sad
hahahahaha. You can always be taught. By the way for a fact, not all ladies are meant for that, some are and others aren't. Am sure you have a fetish I would say no to. The point is dat similarly to the gays and lesbians. We all deviants. Thus shouldn't judge much. I have a love for bisexuals by the way, not strict lesbos. I hope dat is ur thing. Confess and set the devil ashamed
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by halfricanadian(f): 10:07am On May 28, 2016
Dmarketter:
hahahahaha. You can always be taught. By the way for a fact, not all ladies are meant for that, some are and others aren't. Am sure you have a fetish I would say no to. The point is dat similarly to the gays and lesbians. We all deviants. Thus shouldn't judge much. I have a love for bisexuals by the way, not strict lesbos. I hope dat is ur thing. Confess and set the devil ashamed

Im straight o very very sad sad
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 10:09am On May 28, 2016
Dmarketter:
ok ma. Sit down and give me ur ears

What do u want to do with it
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 10:14am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im straight o very very sad sad
hmmmmmm. Wat a mismatch made in heaven. Could the gods make a mistake ?
Re: Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish by Nobody: 10:14am On May 28, 2016
so in summary u prefer the female anus to that of the male..that could change anytime grin

Don't worry most nl girls like anal..keep asking all of them and u will find the bestbest wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Step To Stare Down A Sweet Girl’s Blouse Without Getting Caught / House Of Secrets / How I Lure An Unknown Visitor To Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.