Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

To Become A 2nd Lieutenant In Nigerian Army. Benefits - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / To Become A 2nd Lieutenant In Nigerian Army. Benefits (66368 Views)

Why You Need To Find A 2nd Source Of Income After Your Salary / Pic. Meet The First Nigerian Woman To Serve As A Lieutenant In The Israeli Army. / See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Become A 2nd Lieutenant In Nigerian Army. Benefits by syntekelite(m): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2016
eddyroyal:
Bro thanks so much for the info. Before now i did not know that Air Marshall Sadiq Abubakar is not a product of NDA. Thanks once again for the clarification. It has really motivated me.
pls help me tell those who dont know but want to act like they over know..one guy just told me only rank and file are in borno and kaduna manning checkpoints or going for patrols..and i asked him to explain rank and file meaning in military
Re: To Become A 2nd Lieutenant In Nigerian Army. Benefits by hakeem4(m): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=Isomerizm post=46134466][/quote] acting sub lieutenant

1 Like

Re: To Become A 2nd Lieutenant In Nigerian Army. Benefits by cjeriia: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Baba no be so oh. Relative or not, I made up my mind a long time ago to be a business person, even while in school. I improved on myself - I bought books, took paid professional courses. This wasn't because I had aims of working but I knew I was developing myself. I knew I had to sell myself to younger ones; be an inspiration, I knew I had to sell myself to investors, I knew I had to sell myself to customers.

The only reason, I brought this up was because, being a soldier was a childhood dream. But since it can be combined with what I am doing now, I will gladly turn down the offer.
Who say u no fit combine both..?
Re: To Become A 2nd Lieutenant In Nigerian Army. Benefits by moscojazy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hi! Please I want to know the differnce between trademen/women and non trade men/women. And there diffrence to NDA
Re: To Become A 2nd Lieutenant In Nigerian Army. Benefits by Zarkay(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
please guys am a 69thrc aspirant and having exam on saturday,please you guys should help me with "long leg" i wouldnt want to apply for a third time
Re: To Become A 2nd Lieutenant In Nigerian Army. Benefits by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Is this for real. Oya check my signature to get started
Re: To Become A 2nd Lieutenant In Nigerian Army. Benefits by Mekailo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Zarkay:
please guys am a 69thrc aspirant and having exam on saturday,please you guys should help me with "long leg" i wouldnt want to apply for a third time
hello bro,hw did it go? hope u made it this tym
Re: To Become A 2nd Lieutenant In Nigerian Army. Benefits by Sanchez081: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Please what rank do a dssc personnel in the NAF has?
Re: To Become A 2nd Lieutenant In Nigerian Army. Benefits by myson58: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
please what's 6.8m in feet
Re: To Become A 2nd Lieutenant In Nigerian Army. Benefits by LordAzubuike(f): 6:31am On Mar 03, 2020
juliuscapps:
No ma, whether you passed through NDA, DSSC or SSC as the case may be, you are a commissioned officer depending on the rank which starts from 2nd LT or LT. Make your findings right. When you passed through DSSC, you will earn a rank of a LT with 2 star but may not get to the rank of a brig gen while when you passed through SSC, you will earn the rank of a 2nd LT and can get to the rank of general in the army. NDA are regular commissioned officer and can command troops up to the level of general.
Second LT is one star. Full LT is 2 Stars.
Re: To Become A 2nd Lieutenant In Nigerian Army. Benefits by Nyanabo(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2020
Please oh as a B.Sc holder in computer science what part of the corp of the Nigerian army will I be deployed to? I under if I go for the DSSC I would be a LT. I would be 23 by next year after I'm done with my NYSC.
Thank you hoping for response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) / South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work / When Your NYSC Alawee Is More Than Your Salary (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.