Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State (54353 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants / Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by DCONE1(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2016
sublimes:
May be GEJ should have killed everyone in maiduguri then in search for Shekau and his boys! This APC Govt is a curse.
ahaha and the cause is affecting you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by crazymod: 2:02pm On May 28, 2016
Chiznonso:

See I am igbo, if U understand the Economics of Oil, u will keep quiet, the fact u can afford to buy the phone U are using to post of Nairaland is a function of the Oil that we export, Phones are no manufactured here, how do u think U can afford it, Our Foreign reserves is 100% Petrodollars, Abuja was built by Oil, All the Universities after OAU were established by Oil dollars, without ND oil, the north wld be a Landlocked 2nd Niger Republic, the Sahara is coming South, it's eating their Farmlands, All the Fish in Niger Delta is it up to 15billion dollars but Nigeria exported 100bn dollars Oil in 2013
So we should destroy our land to please igbo bigotry?
I want igbos to join hand and bomb pipelines that pass thru their territory too.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:03pm On May 28, 2016
muller101:
then leave them alone. Must u stick to them?

No one is sticking to them. Believe the so called Niger deltans and people of the SE did not suffer as much as the Jews from the time of Egypt to the Holocaust. But they have moved on and not playing the victim.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by delerx(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2016
I love ur stupidity
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Coolgent(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2016
PMB Is Working!
Where are the so called elders/kinsmen when the Avengers were bombing pipelines therefore destroying their land and cripling our economy?
N.A more grease to your elbow kill them all (avengers)

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by iukpe: 2:05pm On May 28, 2016
The right action taken a bit too late.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Luvties(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2016
remsonik:
They are looking for the avengers. If you behave yourself and tell your kinsmen also to behave they won't come close to you. Stop blowing up pipelines

God bless you my sister.

If that will restore sanity in that region SO BE IT!!!

Avengers my foot!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Goke7: 2:05pm On May 28, 2016
chukwudi44:

so the innocent villagers are the NDA militants the army are supposed to fight baa? lets see how that will stop nthe bombings.THe coming days shall tell

Stop hiding behind the innocent villagers that can even be relocated to the nearest IDPs, tell the NDA to man up and stop being cowards.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Pesuzok(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2016
Ferraricash:
chairman I'm not supporting the Nda but it's just my own opinion because this people seems stronger than the government

Bros they are not stronger than the government. They cannot confront the government. All they have been doing is to sabotage. I pray this issue ends soon,

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Codes151(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2016
Akwa ibom man a Nigerian president, problem! Igbo man, problem! Hausa, problem! Yoruba, problem! We wil always have problems cuz of our greed! Lack of love and ethnic n religious shits!

Ok! Let's try foreign president! Still, problem!
Nigerians! Na wa

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ahf(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2016
Make someone no sell mini nuclear bomb to NDA... It would do more than blow a pipeline....

The hardship from the leaks into the environment are far worse on the indigenes....

This tit for tat won't help anyone on the long run

FG should carry their production to offshore and leave the land areas to the people

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by nairaman66(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
Shataap there plss. Where were u when dis same avengers are bombing pipelines I wonder what u ipods want in dis country and u can as well go tell Obama,putin and others for all we care. Mtcheww.

More shootings from the Nigerian army, more bombings from Avengers. Time will tell who is sensible!!
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 28, 2016
Pesuzok:

Bros they are not stronger than the government. They cannot confront the government. All they have been doing is to sabotage. I pray this issue ends soon,
i pray too
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by shaqhead: 2:10pm On May 28, 2016
chukwudi44:

bros this action would fuel mass recruitment!!! Shebi the bombings are still restricted to bayelsa and delta states now!! Just sit and watch as the entire region explodes in the coming days!! I wonder how killing of innocent civilians will stop the NDA
Mass recruitment? Is that a factual statement or some wish?

The North East shd b a case in point..actually what will happen is they will carnibalise themselves. Those sympathetic communities will turn on NDA when the heat is turned on.

Mark this words!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Ekken: 2:11pm On May 28, 2016
Nigerian have been expecting this for long, why would mad advengars/ijaw terrorist turn Nigeria to doom and treat to finish our economy.
Moreover, they have done enough, because Nigeria have wasted too much on them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Pesuzok(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2016
crazymod:

So we should destroy our land to please igbo bigotry?
I want igbos to join hand and bomb pipelines that pass thru their territory too.

Honestly, i dont know what they want. Instead of them to face their previous gov., for mismanaging what has been provided for the development of their land.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by SpeedyConnect(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2016
nawao
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Toktee(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2016
PapaBrowne:
The lion and the porcupine. Buhari is about to officially end what is known as Nigeria.
It appears apparent that our president lacks wisdom.
I pray for Nigeria.
go bomb pipeline na,useless set of human. Pls nigerian army waste them all like bokoharam.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by viktor01(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2016
Just to ask, who are the soldiers in the pix you posted? I guess it's those heavily dressed in Arms and why are the cowards shooting randomly?
Oh, that's what cowards do. I pity this Country called Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by tete7000(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2016
Uhmm! What a nation, what a people.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by owonbe: 2:13pm On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
Please get cameras immediately and record the killings.
Zahra's father is keen on sleeping in ICC jail. Let's help him!

But where was icc when dis animals are bursting the pipeline?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
Shataap there plss. Where were u when dis same avengers are bombing pipelines I wonder what u ipods want in dis country and u can as well go tell Obama,putin and others for all we care. Mtcheww.
there is nothing the forces can do cool
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by maxzzo1(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2016
This will worsen everything....especially if a soul is lost....this will attract sympathies from other communities across d ND i pray no life is loss
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by chibaik(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2016
The problem there is that they will round up innocent citizens and tell us they they have captured the AVENGERS. Remember how they presented oil workers as militants.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Luvties(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2016
Why the cry? I thought the NDA will kill all the army as you were boasting before?

Lazy people with shallow reasoning.

If you call your boys to order the Army won't have near you now, but your youths who hail from the ND keep boosting and supporting the NDA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Luvties(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2016
chibaik:
The problem there is that they will round up innocent citizens and tell us they they have captured the AVENGERS. Remember how they presented oil workers as militants.

Stop hiding under the innocent villagers, if you value the lives of the innocent you won't support the so call NDA.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Toktee(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2016
ojnnaco:
Cowards in the name of Nigerian military.. where where you when 3 pipelines where blown up today at about 2.15am.. ?? all you want to achieve now is to shoot innocent citizens and arrest people that know nothing about the operation and label them suspected militants..
Nah,the real cowards are the avengers,they want to confront federal might,let them come out to the open and be wasted.pmb have not start anything,yet they are calling on international community.
What is icc?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by DobleO7: 2:17pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:

So where were you and the Nigerian Army when the fulani herdsmen were killing defenseless Nigerians?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by chuckpeter001(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2016
Black November in reality

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 28, 2016
Perfecttouch:
you people are just senseless,when the useless avenger were crippling the economy,u lots were praising them. Now you are crying fowl.nigeria is a united nation until proven otherwise
You see how you, a monkey reason? Equating pipeline with human live
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Generalyemi(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2016
Perfecttouch:
you people are just senseless,when the useless avenger were crippling the economy,u lots were praising them. Now you are crying fowl.nigeria is a united nation until proven otherwise

which economy... better go learn farming,at least una get cocoa...one Nigeria economy my foot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife / Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) / Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.