Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? (2554 Views)

She Said She Loves The Way He Did It, And He Gave Her 6 More Rounds (bad Pics) / How To Know Your Man Loves You / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Sleekydee(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2016
Fact: this isn't a topic open for debating, its a simple unexplainable fact, and here is a simple proof.

Let's take "Arsenal fans" as a reference.

You would agree with me that arsenal fans has got to be the most enduring and hopeful fans across the globe, disappointments season after season, heartbreaks has become an adaptation to them, yet a new season brings a sense of hope or believe every single time( even though the rest of the world know they never really had a chance for the trophy that matters most).

The patriotism they show isn't Love(tho most think it is), its somewhat of an "unexplained phenomena or passion". depriving them of breaking loose or supporting another club, now ladies trust me, if you break your man's heart just 1/4 as much as his club does, I doubt he will be willing to give u another chance....trust me its much more easier to switch a gf than the club he supports(fact)

Am a manutd fan, not even an obsessed one, for 3yrs I have dealt with hrt brk from ma club, but thinking of loving or switching to another club feels literally impossible (its lik a first love magic or spell"

WARNING: Ladies plz don't confront your man abt who he loves most BTW you and his club, you will likely be hrt broken or spend the rest of your days living in lies. just let it go, cos I will not be held accountable for any demise.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Sleekydee(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2016
NB: I mean no harm.. lol
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by bentlywills(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2016
U create thread com 1st comment

Stingy op
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 28, 2016
Oh. Eazzypizzy!

I Can't Date A football Junkie..
problem solved!

Ain't nobody got the time to compete for Affection with A few hot Guys running After A ball...Only to kick it out whenever they eventually catch it. dumb sport.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Monalisa185(f): 4:19pm On May 28, 2016
awwwwwwww, I also love my football club more than I love him..1-1

That bush girl above me though, if you ain't a football lover, you missing out biiiig timetonguetongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by ronald4lif(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2016
About 6years ago I had mad love for football than my then girlfriend and nothing could prevent me from watching man utd play. I followed football matches religiously and was a die-hard fan. No one, lady or whoever can stop me watching man utd play.

But all that has changed since about 4years now and I rarely watch the game. In the last one year, I haven't watch a complete match and don't know when I'll have the drive to really watch one. Don't know what happened and how I lost passion for the game. embarassed
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Marlvin(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2016
I've got undiluted love for Manchester United.

The passion, the emotion ....

Unquenchable .

To tell you how far I've come along with Man United.

I watched Wayne Rooney's debut match against his former club everton in which he scored a screamer.

Was a supporter during the days of Alan Smith, Wes Brown, Neville brothers, Uncle Beckham, Saha, Ruud van Nistelrooy , Richardson, Berbatov and Other legends .

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by nonjebose(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2016
The title is interesting, but the illustration is below par. All the same, I love livepool, I love super eagles and I love my partner differently. I can love many things at the same time
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Marlvin(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2016
ronald4lif:
About 6years ago I had mad love for football than my then girlfriend and nothing could prevent me from watching man utd play. I followed football matches religiously and was a die-hard fan. No one, lady or whoever can stop me watching man utd play.

But all that has changed since about 4years now and I rarely watch the game. In the last one year, I haven't watch a complete match and don't know when I'll have the drive to really watch one. Don't know what happened and how I lost passion for the game. embarassed

What happened to the love for the game, mate?
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Sleekydee(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2016
bentlywills:
U create thread com 1st comment

Stingy op
Lol. thanks giving space should it make FP. no vex
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Sleekydee(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2016
nonjebose:
The title is interesting, but the illustration is below par. All the same, I love livepool, I love super eagles and I love my partner differently. I can love many things at the same time

below par or not, u get the drift yeah?
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Sleekydee(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

That bush girl above me though, if you ain't a football lover, you missing out biiiig timetonguetongue

Gbayi!!! no time to check time.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by thesicilian: 4:33pm On May 28, 2016
My club sends me email messages every month - since 2004. How many girlfriends can stay with you for 12yrs without asking you where the relationship is going?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by nonjebose(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2016
ronald4lif:

Alex Ferguson Left, leaving instability behind. Join Newcastle Utd now and see your passion ignited again!
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by nonjebose(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2016
Sleekydee:

below par or not, u get the drift yeah?
Sure. You trx sha
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh. Eazzypizzy!

problem solved!

Ain't nobody got the time to compete for Affection with A few hot Guys running After A ball...Only to kick it out whenever they eventually catch it. dumb sport.
Dumb sport you say... Which sport then is more exhilarating. I can't just watch on while you defy the sport that has my heart.
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 28, 2016
emitoz:

Dumb sport you say... Which sport then is more exhilarating. I can't just watch on while you defy the sport that has my heart.
I hope you two Are happy together. grin

Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by ronald4lif(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2016
Marlvin:

What happened to the love for the game, mate?

Can't really tell but I think it's owing to the fact that I'm now conditioned to watching it mostly alone in my new environment as opposed to watching it with friends and relatives or at viewing centre back then. The latter was fun with the usual quibbling and banters with Chelsea/Arsenal fans but the former is quite a humdrum. Watching football alone axe the spark and one can't just keep going to friend's place just to watch matches, not when these friends have their own tight schedules.

Another factor is time and greed, I do work more than the usual hours which divest me the time to watch like before. Like the UCL final tonight I can't watch it even if I'd wanted to as I'll be working. That's how greedy I am and how bad my love for money helped in destroying the passion. But I'll get my groove back soon, hopefully.
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:

Yeah, for sure, and boo understands.
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:

Yeah, for sure, and boo understands.
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by killsmith(f): 5:22pm On May 28, 2016
You dont know extreme happiness until you beat your rivals sheleshe in their own home ground....Words cant describe how much i love liverpool fc....
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by firstking01(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2016
Op, as a die hard fan of arsenal, do you have an idea of how many times i 've dumped arsenal and vow never to go watch their match again but only to see myself taking the front seat in the next matchembarassed....chai, this thing you said a very constructive truth...if it's a girl, i would 've ditched her since the season after we played unbeatenundecided
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Sleekydee(m): 5:31pm On May 28, 2016
firstking01:
Op, as a die hard fan of arsenal, do you have an idea of how many times i 've dumped arsenal and vow never to go watch their match again but only to see myself taking the front seat in the next matchembarassed....chai, this thing you said a very constructive truth...if it's a girl, i would 've ditched her since the season after we played unbeatenundecided

exactly bro, I know how you feel.
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by firstking01(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh. Eazzypizzy!

problem solved!

Oh, this is all you know bout football??
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by homealone2(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2016
So true, Arsenal fans are the most passionate & emotion . Anyway i love Arsenal more ...................
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 28, 2016
firstking01:
Oh, this is all you know bout football??
Pretty much sums it up....Yeah! tongue

Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by firstking01(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2016
ronald4lif:

Simple, because man u has lost it's pedegree as a big team...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by firstking01(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Pretty much sums it up....Yeah! tongue

You gorra start picking interest in football cos it brings out the uniqueness in you amidst your peers, ask monalisa185 or mukina2grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 28, 2016
firstking01:
You gorra start picking interest in football cos it brings out the uniqueness in you amidst your peers, as monalisa185 or mukinagrin
Monawitch Only Loves football 'coz She gets money from it...grin bet9ja.com

Lol.
If NOT Watching football renders Me ''UNIQUE-LESS''. Pls, I Accept o!

Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

Big head!

See your face like Ronaldinho..angry

Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by sammyogboso(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

Bae ur de best........

I love u

Sorry, I mean I love ur comment, I hop ma gf don't see I jst told u I love u
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by ronald4lif(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2016
firstking01:
Simple, because man u has lost his pedegree as a big team...

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Trapqueen77 / S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) / If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.