Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) (2558 Views)

S3x Position Of The Week: The Push & Pull (photo) / 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular / This S3x Position Is Call “the Bicycle” (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by Hbee1(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2016
This move is such that all she gets to enjoy is his penis, no distractions. This move also makes it possible for women to enjoy sex with men who have a more ample tummy. His position stretches out his stomach, making her enjoy his penis in its full glory.

Full Photos Here: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/relationship-tips/sex-position-of-the-day-the-waterfall-not-for-amateurs/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by honeygirl17: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2016
Pls what are they doing?
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by ClitRaider: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2016
Yaay.. It's an extended cow girl. ;-)
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by chronique(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2016
They are making/preparing sharwama;will you eat? I can tell them to keep some for you.
honeygirl17:
Pls what are they doing?
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by MzErica(f): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2016
Op u don't have sense
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by honeygirl17: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2016
chronique:
They are making/preparing sharwama;will you eat? I can tell them to keep some for you.
Issorit tot the Lady is riding a horse. The horse look like person.
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by honeygirl17: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2016
MzErica:
Op u don't have sense
Holy marry, didn't you see the title before you click on it?
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by Fajs: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2016
MzErica:
Op u don't have sense

No be u say ur puna don slack, u con dey say op no get sense here wen he is epping lives

3 Likes

Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2016
honeygirl17:
Pls what are they doing?
playing football match smiley
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by honeygirl17: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Jarizod:
playing football match smiley
Who go win? Its like the rider(ManU) go win the ridee(man city). The way the ridee give already
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2016
So after kpekusing I go begin get waist pain instead joy abii?? Op! May a mild thunder just faya you..
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by Hbee1(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2016
MzErica:
Op u don't have sense

Come n give me, pls
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by honeygirl17: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2016
MzErica:
Op u don't have sense
I don't do ladies, if we start I will make sure u cry.
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by Hbee1(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2016
honeygirl17:
Holy marry, didn't you see the title before you click on it?

No mind da izioit, check her post see, she dey complain say he pssy is gettin slacked
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by saintfellow(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2016
MzErica:
Op u don't have sense
ARE you a virgin.
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2016
honeygirl17:
Who go win? Its like the rider(ManU) go win the ridee(man city). The way the ridee give already
Na the rider go win cos D ridee back go soon break
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by Hbee1(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2016
Fajs:

No be u say ur puna don slack, u con dey say op no get sense here wen he is epping lives

No mind d b*tch
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by Hbee1(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2016
MzErica:
u think everybody is a cheap ho like. U

Useless prostitute

U dey ho Erica, all ur post said so, dnt yab Honeygirl, with ur slacked pssy
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by honeygirl17: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2016
Hbee1:

No mind da izioit, check her post see, she dey complain say he pssy is gettin slacked
she called me a prostitute for asking that question. I don't have time for her today.
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by MzErica(f): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2016
Hbee1:

U dey ho Erica, all ur post said so, dnt yab Honeygirl, with ur slacked pssy
senseless pig
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by Hbee1(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2016
honeygirl17:
she called me a prostitute for asking that question. I don't have time for her today.

No mind her jare, na attention seeker
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by MzErica(f): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2016
honeygirl17:
I don't do ladies, if we start I will make sure u cry.
can't someone play with You

Na wa for you o
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by Hbee1(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2016
MzErica:
senseless pig

Ashawo, I pity ur wasted life!
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
So after kpekusing I go begin get waist pain instead joy abii?? Op! May a mild thunder just faya you..
cheesy you don reason every every like you had plans of trying it out undecided
Re: S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) by honeygirl17: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2016
MzErica:
can't someone play with You

Na wa for you o
calling me a prostitute is play abi?

(1) (Reply)

20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About / It Will Hurt Until You Put An End To It / Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.