Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho (2936 Views)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by enshi(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
To this end I still can't reason why the moderator(s) have refused to verify my application for contest in the very Mr nairaland pageant..

I was legally nominated, I have even sent my verification photo with the required inscription yet they have refused to adopt me on the list

The credibility of this competition is in dare scrutiny if I am denied to contest....

Many people have come to me with different flimzy excuses as to why I may not be verified ranging from the date for the deadline of verification being changed from 7th to 4th. And this is against the very info that was disseminated on the first day of the campaign thread

Well .... My fingers are still crossed waiting to see if I wont be verified.....

CC: Dygeasy
Cc: seun
Cc:lalasticala
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by falconey(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
[size=20pt] when did you send your verification photo , snapshot it and upload it now

nomination and verification phase had deadline which is 3 July if I'm not mistaken . [/size]

1 Like

Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by Mafking(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
You never can tell

They might be doing you a favor like that
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by ruggedboy01: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nomination is over since Sunday

Goan sleep biko
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
enshi:
To this end I still can't reason why the moderator(s) have refused to verify my application for contest in the very Mr nairaland pageant..

I was legally nominated, I have even sent my verification photo with the required inscription yet they have refused to adopt me on the list

The credibility of this competition is in dare scrutiny if I am denied to contest....

Many people have come to me with different flimzy excuses as to why I may not be verified ranging from the date for the deadline of verification being changed from 7th to 4th. And this is against the very info that was disseminated on the first day of the campaign thread

Well .... My fingers are still crossed waiting to see if I wont be verified.....

Best thing to do is to join team Falconey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by damilareoye: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Be patient brother.

Mere seeing the numbers of those who have been verified should put your mind at rest that the only thing which could prevent your verification is by not following prescribed procedure for it.

But If that is already done, just chill.
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by ashewoboy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Them verify, them no verify you, e sure say you no go win. Why you dey stress yourself?
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by damilareoye: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Be patient brother

Mere seeing the numbers of those who have been verified should put your mind to rest that the only thing which could prevent your verification is not following prescribed procedure for it.

If that is already done, just chill.
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by enshi(m): 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
I feel... There is a hanky Panky play...

If i am not verified by The end of today then it's just a mere case of conspired conspiracy...

Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by ruggedboy01: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
ashewoboy:
Them verify, them no verify you, e sure say you no go win. Why you dey stress yourself?
I wonder ooooo undecided some people's are even pulling out of the contest
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by enshi(m): 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
ruggedboy01:
I wonder ooooo undecided some people's are even pulling out of the contest

Oga I wish you were a match... But NO... The difference is jut too clear
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by LuveU2(f): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
enshi:
I feel... There is a hanky Panky play...

If i am not verified by The end of today then it's just a mere case of conspired conspiracy...

Let's just be patient for a while...anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by ruggedboy01: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
enshi:

Oga I wish you were a match... But NO... The difference is jut too clear
what's this one saying
Goan sleep
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by KINGinVAHALA: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
ruggedboy01:
Nomination is over since Sunday

Goan sleep biko
lol, see you. Get ready to forfeit your moniker bro because this is the monikd i would be using whenever i decide to have a new one. Nice i must say, the RUGGED caught my fancy.

Where is ruggedarab? Xup bro?
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by KINGinVAHALA: 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
ashewoboy:
My real guy, you just abandon your boy, nor be so o. Xup na?
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by ruggedboy01: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

lol, see you. Get ready to forfeit your moniker bro because this is the monikd i would be using whenever i decide to have a new one. Nice i must say, the RUGGED caught my fancy.

Who is he A monster or a zombie
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by KINGinVAHALA: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
ruggedboy01:

hahahahahahaha, funny you, seem my guy has been upset by someone? Who is the person bro? Tell me let me go and report the person to avengers.
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 05, 2016
What's up with this noise abt being macho? You ain't even big.
Pls,allow us hear word.
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by Dygeasy(m): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2016
enshi:

You all just abuse the word credibility with the wrong usage every time. Wetin sef?

The date was shifted back and Nomination and Verification ended yesterday.
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by enshi(m): 12:31am On Jul 05, 2016
Dygeasy:
You all just abuse the word credibility with the wrong usage every time. Wetin sef?

The date was shifted back and Nomination and Verification ended yesterday.

But Bro there was no thread to that effect I acted based on the first info you disseminated to us
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by Dygeasy(m): 12:35am On Jul 05, 2016
enshi:

But Bro there was no thread to that effect I acted based on the first info you disseminated to us
Well, just because opening of threads is free, it doesn't mean we will open threads everytime someone blinks.

I posted the change in schedule, several people quoted it and reacted. So I don't know how you missed it. I'm sorry though.
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by enshi(m): 12:39am On Jul 05, 2016
Dygeasy:
Well, just because opening of threads is free, it doesn't mean we will open threads everytime someone blinks.

I posted the change in schedule, several people quoted it and reacted. So I don't know how you missed it. I'm sorry though.

Its fine... Thanks
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by ashewoboy(m): 8:38am On Jul 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

My real guy, you just abandon your boy, nor be so o. Xup na?

kinginvahala, my guycheesy. I dey. How var na? I nor abandon you. I don dey see say you dey contest. Omo, una plenty for this contest o. Na massive eviction them go give for the preliminary stage. You gat the qualities to win, i hope you win though.
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by dannyben5: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Who be dis 1 again....

Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by RuggedArab: 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
ruggedboy01:

He is the main G.... You are a boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by RuggedArab: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hey Kingin. Rugged you?

How are you?
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Is it that deep? shocked
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by ruggedboy01: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
RuggedArab:

He is the main G.... You are a boy.
sharrap sad angry u wan chop blow abi undecided
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by KINGinVAHALA: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
RuggedArab:

Hey Kingin. Rugged you?

How are you?

Mehn, your boy they o, your moniker always gladdens my heart whenever I remembers it.

How far na? hope I can count on you for your support and vote in Mr Nairaland? I'm one of the contestants bro.
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by KINGinVAHALA: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thebachelor:
What's up with this noise abt being macho? You ain't even big.

Pls,allow us hear word.
Good day bro, how is my big bro doing?
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by KINGinVAHALA: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
ashewoboy:

kinginvahala, my guycheesy. I dey. How var na? I nor abandon you. I don dey see say you dey contest. Omo, una plenty for this contest o. Na massive eviction them go give for the preliminary stage. You gat the qualities to win, i hope you win though.
Heehehehehe, I tell you bro, 30 hefty contestants just in one show, lol. Only God will save us all.

Bro, hope I can also count on you for your support and vote?
Re: Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Good day bro, how is my big bro doing?
Am doing well,thanks. Just by the corner observing things. How's your end?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity / Chloe Kardashian's Boobs And Back Assets Will Shock You..(see Photos). / Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.