Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) (2390 Views)

"I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) / Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by lezz(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2016
mimzy:

L ezz l ezz. You speak so highly of your prowess . its coz you're yet to meet your match smiley
Twice or thrice I have met her.

She took me balls deep with such relish. A far cry from those lovers who close their legs and narrow your hip space the minute you probe deeper.
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by jopretty(f): 8:38pm On May 28, 2016
Tolexander:
see them!

nna boyfriend dey drive white Toyota Corolla?
no, our landlord.
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by Mikylopez(f): 11:10pm On May 28, 2016
iykekelvins:
Dude went to hit on credit grin

Seriously tho, anyone could have gotten that

Esther, ogini is wrong with you
i tink she has a crush.....biko dnt take it serious o
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by iykekelvins(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2016
Mikylopez:
i tink she has a crush.....biko dnt take it serious o
gringrin
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by Lsofdk(m): 12:42am On May 29, 2016
mimzy:
Le.zz smelly.mouth ls.ofdk mu.va ts.om jubre.alguy obiorat.hesubtle

Which of you. Oya you people should confess grin
you know it's not me nawink
Re: The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) by bedguy(m): 5:53am On May 29, 2016
I'm sorry but I didn't get the joke in this post but let me just laugh since the queen is laughing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating… / How Can a Man Regain His Respect From a Disrespectful Girlfriend? / Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.