Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? (994 Views)

Ways Girls Feel When Their Boyfriend Touch Their Breast / I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? by examhall3: 4:53am On May 29, 2016
When guys trip for a lady, She thinks she can claim hard to get.
I'm not really that type of guy that will really come back to you once you turn me down.
If you love me like I do, I think you'll have to respond positively.
I'll just be dying in silence! lol

My question here is:
Why is it that when a lady trips for a guy, she will take it like: She can just encroach and get the guy?
They feel it's their right!
like: Is it easy for a Beautiful guy like me to be tripping for you?
That doesn't work on me.
Maybe they come for me, because I'm Y.A.G.I.

For me, I like extremely beautiful girls like: Ivyy. #crush
Who knows, it might workout?
But, as the whole Nairaland eyes are on her, do I stand a chance.

TIP: I've only had just 1 relationship since I was born!
So, I'm not a player!
Sobs: She left me because: She wants to be changing guys! She wants to flirt!
But now, she's coming back for me!
I can't take her!
I'm not her property!

Ivyy
Re: Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? by vchykp(m): 5:00am On May 29, 2016
Oga wake up day don break..!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? by Nobody: 5:20am On May 29, 2016
Oshey Mr Commando!!! Bravo Mr Jonney Bravo!

What can I say? Someone who's only been in relationship just ONCE. Keep it up and your one relationship may be your ONLY relationship until the creator demands for your soul

Iranu

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? by Nobody: 5:21am On May 29, 2016
Stop dreaming and wake up
Re: Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? by dissybling(f): 5:52am On May 29, 2016
claiming is a normal thing now,
and if she falls for u sharp sharp,de next day u are already drilling her,it u dat will term her #cheap#
Re: Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? by iPrevail(m): 5:58am On May 29, 2016
undecided
What an äss!
Re: Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? by makydebbie(f): 8:17am On May 29, 2016
dissybling:
claiming is a normal thing now,
and if she falls for u sharp sharp,de next day u are already drilling her,it u dat will term her #cheap#
no mind am...he just come here dey ask jamb question..
Re: Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? by olac21(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2016
Many were born f00lish!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? by faruz: 8:28am On May 29, 2016
olac21:
Many were born f00lish!

Re: Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? by zeetyzin(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2016
Lol...True tho.
I dont ask girls out twice. i mean, Wats d point in forming if ure still gonna say yes...
Yes or No...Tell me straight up.

But when girls show interest in u, they expect a straight yes.. Like u dont have d ryt to "form", or say no...They blv they are prone to rejection...Juz because they are girls...
thats hypocrisy!.
Re: Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? by ivyy(f): 9:54am On May 29, 2016
@ examhall3 kiss kiss, not all girls play hard to get. Some genuinely need time to get to know you better. And the truth is, no one can date everyone that likes them because some we fall in love with and some we don't. It is just how the universe works wink.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? by Nobody: 10:22am On May 29, 2016
ivyy:
@ examhall3 kiss kiss, not all girls play hard to get. Some genuinely need time to get to know you better. And the truth is, no one can date everyone that likes them because some we fall in love with and some we don't. It is just how the universe works wink.
smart girl smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? by ivyy(f): 2:13pm On May 29, 2016
Jarizod:
smart girl smiley
Lol embarassed
Happy democracy day cheesy smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? by SuperSupremo(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2016
Lol

Keep lying to your teeth
Re: Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? by deskhal(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2016
Some of this threads are getting really annoying
Re: Why Do Girls Feel That It's Their Right? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 29, 2016
ivyy:

Lol embarassed
Happy democracy day cheesy smiley
same to u cutie smiley

(1) (Reply)

When Bae Has Phd In Climbing Trees. / Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 / Jessica Said She Would Show Me Her Body If I Can Do These Things For Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.