Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 (979 Views)

Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 06, 2016
Hello NL world. We create threads,post on them,agree on some,fight on some its all part of what makes NL unique. Some guys even deliberately create stupid topics just to create confusion some to make us laugh (cork n co)..now there are some, really strange weird ones. I got in a bit of a ruccus with her yesterday, why? she generally directed her hate not to one,two,three but naija men in general lets not get into that. Now today she called d cops(mods i mean) on me..out of curiousity i checked out her profile n Alas! She doesnt just hate naija men,she hates n despises d entire black nation: from her unfounded conclusions to her outright racist commentaries..about 50% of her topics pointed that.greene66 i never fear police for once in real life not to talk of NL mods..i only fear when am unable to make money n thats when i die..So incase i get banned. Sharrout to greene66, in d voice of dogg pound crew: YOU JUST A B.I.T.C.H.

Lol...why did i even open d thread sef: truth is shes one very sick,mentally deranged,heartbroken individual n at some point i started feeling pity for her cos she needs all ur help to get her mind right.. Hope u get to see this
Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 06, 2016
Ohh she's a she? tongue
Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Ohh she's a she? tongue

I guess,from d way she's always bitter about Nigerian men..or maybe he gay or smthng
Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by BoiledHead(m): 2:55am On Jul 06, 2016
Waiting for Greene66.

This would be fun
Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 06, 2016
dairykidd:

I guess,from d way she's always bitter about Nigerian men..or maybe he gay or smthng

She's one of the team foreign... she /he may never like blacks.
Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by dauntless15(m): 3:05am On Jul 06, 2016
Why do i have a feeling that the op is pained and theres gonna be alot of drama here lemme grab a sit and watch, somebori bring chilled zobo

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 06, 2016
BoiledHead:
Waiting for Greene66.

This would be fun
She aint sh!t n cant match me on ANYTHING.. They even got some sort of white supremacy trash on here n am facing all em b!tch€s one goes by d monika whogoscam they might be one same b!tch tho & another sarhovski1 or some twisted eastern european garbage...i noticed their signatures all began thus: The Address CorporationII check them if u care to see

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

She's one of the team foreign... she /he may never like blacks.
then she should learn to conceal it.this is Nairaland
Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by feldido(m): 4:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Insomnia why? grin
Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by CAPSLOCKED: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2016
dairykidd:
Hello NL world. We create threads,post on them,agree on some,fight on some its all part of what makes NL unique. Some guys even deliberately create stupid topics just to create confusion some to make us laugh (cork n co)..now there are some, really strange weird ones. I got in a bit of a ruccus with her yesterday, why? she generally directed her hate not to one,two,three but naija men in general lets not get into that. Now today she called d cops(mods i mean) on me..out of curiousity i checked out her profile n Alas! She doesnt just hate naija men,she hates n despises d entire black nation: from her unfounded conclusions to her outright racist commentaries..about 50% of her topics pointed that.greene66 i never fear police for once in real life not to talk of NL mods..i only fear when am unable to make money n thats when i die..So incase i get banned. Sharrout to greene66, in d voice of dogg pound crew: YOU JUST A B.I.T.C.H.

Lol...why did i even open d thread sef: truth is shes one very sick,mentally deranged,heartbroken individual n at some point i started feeling pity for her cos she needs all ur help to get her mind right.. Hope u get to see this

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2016
Who gives a fuq if she likes or hate blacks.... angry
Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by BoiledHead(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2016
dairykidd:

She aint sh!t n cant match me on ANYTHING.. They even got some sort of white supremacy trash on here n am facing all em b!tch€s one goes by d monika whogoscam they might be one same b!tch tho & another sarhovski1 or some twisted eastern european garbage...i noticed their signatures all began thus: The Address CorporationII check them if u care to see

Lol bro.

Strahovski1 is one garlic eating indian racist guy who takes every opportunity to bash black people.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by druxy(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2016
totally agree with you op..and one strahovoski or what's his name...

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by Strahovski1(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2016
dairykidd:

I wonder why you Nigerians take pride in calling people names simply because they do not like what you like and when people say 'black is this..' 'black is that..' it becomes a problem.

Also You spelt my name wrong.
Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lemme park here mehnn..
Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Ohh she's a she? tongue
She's a she. Her real name is Mercy. Cc diarykidd.
Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
She's a she. Her real name is Mercy. Cc diarykidd.

Noted
Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by ayooladee(f): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2016
observing grin
Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2016
Strahovski1:

I wonder why you Nigerians take pride in calling people names simply because they do not like what you like and when people say 'black is this..' 'black is that..' it becomes a problem.

Also You spelt my name wrong.

fvk yo name n go wash that garlic mouth of urs damn!

Re: Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66 by CAPSLOCKED: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2016
dairykidd:

fvk yo name n go wash that garlic mouth of urs damn!

PLEASE PARDON THE F00LISH INDIAN SCUM WHO'S PROBABLY LIVING IN A PILE OF SHIIT OVER THERE, RAP!NG INDIAN STREET KIDS AS A HOBBY AND MAKING SEX TAPES TO SELL ONLINE AS A SOURCE OF INCOME.
HE'S HERE FORMING BOSS, WHO CARES IF HE HATES AFRICANS OR NOT?

WE'RE NIGERIANS, THIS IS OUR TERRITORY AND WE AIN'T SORRY, WE DON'T TAKE SHIIT FROM MAD FOREIGNERS.
HE AND THE REST OF HIS RACIST FRIENDS CAN COME TOGETHER AND FCCK THEMSELVES HARD IN THE ASSS... BLAADY FOOLS! angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Young School Children Are Caught On Camera Twerking Provocatively (ph / Epic Conversation B/w A Husband And System Analyst. / Dick And Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.