Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Lets Just Be Friends( The Ten Hidden Meaning) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Just Be Friends( The Ten Hidden Meaning) (2214 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Just Be Friends( The Ten Hidden Meaning) by DamabelStudio: 1:00pm On May 29, 2016
Someone said to make a guy loose interest in you within 5 minutes with 5 words just tell him “Let Us Just Be Friends”.

I hear this this slogan everyday in life conversation and in most chats. It seems to be youth’s most annoying and frequent word. Sometimes it’s hard to say yes or no and one is left with no choice than to say let’s just be friends as a neutral alternative.

A guy said nothing kills morale than the annoying let’s just be friends slogan, is like cutting short all expectations.
There is indeed a big difference between let’s just be friends and the interesting give me more time, the old school I will think about it and the hallelujah I will pray about it.

"I can never be friend zoned.. but when I do I get benefit" what does it mean, when a girl/guy you thought all was set suddenly turns to you and say let’s just be friends.

#1 POLITE WAY OF SAYING NO

Most ladies believes that saying no to a guy is rude especially if he had been kind and loving , the only way of not been rude is to say let’s just be friends which is a suitable alternative to no.
Guys on the other end also believes same and even more. Majority of girls cannot afford rejection so saying no may affect her self esteem and she may automatically see you as her enemy of progress.
Therefore saying you are awesome and I still want us to be good friend is a good, civilised and acceptable way of saying the forbidden NO word.

#2 I AM AFRAID OF COMMITMENT
Most people want to be loved and cared for but do not want to be committed as they believe such might cut out there chances with others or tie them down when they still got time and the world to explore.
Let's forget the commitment and keep the benefit.

#3 THEY ARE UNCERTAIN OF THEIR PLANS
When someone is uncertain of the plan for his or her life, that person is likely to be uncertain about making a decision to be with you also.
#4 THE PRINCE CHARMING SAGA
A lady who had watched so many romantic Disney fantasy movies have an illusion of love. So do not take it personal because she is expecting prince charming.
Men also have their own illusion about the ancient missing rib.......

#5 MESSAGE FROM PAST RELATIONSHIP
A girl/guy who had experienced a bad relationship in the past will more often than not have let’s just be friends as a slogan for sometime. Is not that he/she doesn’t want you is just that more time is needed to be certain or perhaps he/she is not ready for another cycle of emotional drama.........................................................

To read complete post, to view result and participate in the ongoing poll(Man or woman who benefits more from a friend zone?) and exclusive post like Love:what does it really mean?, The desired woman(Her Pride, beauty, role and purpose) visit

https://godfreydamabel.com/category/relationship-matters/

Re: Lets Just Be Friends( The Ten Hidden Meaning) by ladyF(f): 1:01pm On May 29, 2016
Let's be friends could mean, I like you a lot. kiss And even though I don't want to date you because I have other options, your friendship means a whole lot to me.

Not everything is supposed to lead to a relationship na. Hian!!! angry
Re: Lets Just Be Friends( The Ten Hidden Meaning) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:07pm On May 29, 2016
ladyF:
Let's be friends could mean, I like you a lot. kiss And even though I don't want to date you because I have other options, your friendship means a whole lot to me.

#gbam! My sista u said it all.. *chop knuckle* cheesy
Re: Lets Just Be Friends( The Ten Hidden Meaning) by deskhal(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2016
Only way that friendship is gonna work out if we'll be friends with benefit grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Just Be Friends( The Ten Hidden Meaning) by makydebbie(f): 1:10pm On May 29, 2016
op!!!!.............................................................................................................................
lets just be friends!

1 Like

Re: Lets Just Be Friends( The Ten Hidden Meaning) by SuperSupremo(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2016
Re: Lets Just Be Friends( The Ten Hidden Meaning) by ladyF(f): 1:16pm On May 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
#gbam! My sista u said it all.. *chop knuckle* cheesy
Hehehe smiley
Re: Lets Just Be Friends( The Ten Hidden Meaning) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 29, 2016
ladyF:

which kind play dog wan dey follow lion play? tongue tongue
Re: Lets Just Be Friends( The Ten Hidden Meaning) by ladyF(f): 1:22pm On May 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
which kind play dog wan dey follow lion play? tongue tongue
Hehehe...So a lady can't be honest again? grin If she says no without giving reasons, it won't be nice na...
Re: Lets Just Be Friends( The Ten Hidden Meaning) by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 29, 2016
ladyF:

Hehehe...So a lady can't be honest again? grin If she says no without giving reasons, it won't be nice na...
That's how best to technically migrate a brother to that bitter friend zone grin grin
Re: Lets Just Be Friends( The Ten Hidden Meaning) by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 29, 2016
makydebbie:
op!!!!.............................................................................................................................
lets just be friends!
can we be friends??#blackopal
Re: Lets Just Be Friends( The Ten Hidden Meaning) by makydebbie(f): 2:22pm On May 29, 2016
thozin:
can we be friends??#blackopal
..*thinking* ... .... ..... ...... ....... ......... ........... lets just be friends!
Re: Lets Just Be Friends( The Ten Hidden Meaning) by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 29, 2016
makydebbie:
..*thinking* ... .... ..... ...... ....... ......... ........... lets just be friends!
....more than a friend would be berra..
Re: Lets Just Be Friends( The Ten Hidden Meaning) by DamabelStudio: 7:58pm On May 29, 2016
The poll is ongoing check website to vote.
Do you agree with the result so far...above 50% are saying ladies benefit more from a friend zone while others are saying they benefit equally.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! / Guys Beware / Romancelanders,get In Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.