Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Guys Beware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware (2211 Views)

Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect / Guys Beware. Fake Butt Everywhere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Beware by Ezebinaugwu(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hi guys
Permit me to ask this question
Why do some Nigerian girls see them self as been smart?
This morning a girl I have on my friend list on Facebook sent me a massage and we got chatting, then she requested for my number to add me on watsapp which I gave her, the next thing did was this which I didn't find funny at all

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Give her if you can afford it. To her, she scammed you but to you, such amount means nothing. If she comes next time, just ignore her.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hahaha...
Re: Guys Beware by MrWhaley: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Yeah,I will go with what the guy above me said...Give her if it's a small amount..

But if she comes back again asking for more,my Bruhdah,shift her sorry ãss to the side. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is why i can never ask a guy for recharge card.
Re: Guys Beware by austine4real(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
tell her to com get it in ur place

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware by brightalo1010: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
Give her if you can afford it. To her, she scammed you but to you, such amount means nothing. If she comes next time, just ignore her.
Your advise can raise the dead undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware by brightalo1010: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
MrWhaley:
Yeah,I will go with what the guy above me said...Give her if it's a small amount..

But if she comes back again asking for more,my Bruhdah,shift her sorry ãss to the side. undecided

Op collect the recharge card from this guy and send to the fake girl.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is one of the reasons I don't accept friend request anyhow on Facebook.

Do not give her anything. It's all about business. She collects from numerous guys and then see them.
Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
asuo27:
I can't even think of asking undecided
Re: Guys Beware by MrWhaley: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
brightalo1010:

Op collect the recharge card from this guy and send to the fake girl.
How far?? Shey dem get recharge card near your side?? Give the OP. We go sort am out later... cheesy
Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I can't even think of asking undecided
There are situation you could be in need of it, i would rather walk to an atm machine and buy with my card or ask from my siblings...guys can be funny.
Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
asuo27:
There are situation you could be in need of it, i would rather walk to an atm machine and buy with my card or ask from my siblings...guys can be funny.
If I don't have the money to buy credit, good luck to me then, I will rather read a book than ask for credit undecided tongue
Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
If I don't have the money to buy credit, good luck to me then, I will rather read a book than ask for credit undecided tongue
grin grin Better, their wahala plenty.
Re: Guys Beware by finalboss(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
lols..smart op..but you cn still help her sorry ass..dats why she's calling seek sicking... blunders.... mtcheww
Re: Guys Beware by torqque7(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
asuo27:

What are you talking about guys can be funny?how would you feel if you just started gisting with someone and just start asking you for money favours?pls call a spade a spade joor nothing like guys can be funny here.

Even if I am just starting to know a guy and he is already asking for money or favours il not take him seriously so it just natural to see such a person as an opportunist.
Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
asuo27:
grin grin Better, their wahala plenty.
No be small grin
Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
torqque7:

What are you talking about guys can be funny?how would you feel if you just started gisting with someone and just start asking you for money favours?pls call a spade a spade joor nothing like guys can be funny here.

Even if I am just starting to know a guy and he is already asking for money or favours il not take him seriously so it just natural to see such a person as an opportunist.
If we just met for me i won't bother asking you for card, cos 90% will reason the way you just did...but what if the person asking for the card or money is in serious need of it and see you as a friend who can help?.
Re: Guys Beware by brightalo1010: 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
MrWhaley:

How far?? Shey dem get recharge card near your side?? Give the OP. We go sort am out later... cheesy
No sorry they sellers here are on strike.So help out you know givers never lack cheesy
Re: Guys Beware by torqque7(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
asuo27:
If we just met for me i won't bother asking you for card, cos 90% will reason the way you just did...but what if the person asking for the card or money is in serious need of it and see you as a friend who can help?.

How can see someone that you just met as a friend?if you are that pressed then ask your old friends or family that have known you for long.

Will you complain if we just meet and I start asking you to fvck me or give me a Mouth Action because I have not had sex for a long time and as a result I have blueballs and need your help or sympathy? undecided
Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
torqque7:

How can see someone that you just met as a friend?if you are that pressed then ask your old friends or family that have known you for long.

Will you complain if we just meet and I start asking you to fvck me or give me a Mouth Action because I have not had sex for a long time and as a result I have blueballs and need your help or sympathy? undecided
Must every favour you guys render women boil down to sex?.
Re: Guys Beware by torqque7(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
asuo27:
Must every favour you guys render women boil down to sex?.

Well that is what women make us think..they make us feel they are just sexual beings if not why will you hear a woman say ' if you dn't have money or can't take care of me then dont ask for sex'?

Are you new on romance section?then do me a favour and take note of how the females behave,they are just always about sex..that's why you can't blame some guys when they open threads to say women have nothing to offer than sex because that is the picture your species give guys.
Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
torqque7:

Well that is what women make us think..they make us feel they are just sexual beings if not why will you hear a woman say ' if you dn't have money or can't take care of me then dont ask for sex'?

Are you new on romance section?then do me a favour and take note of how the females behave,they are just always about sex..that's why you can't blame some guys when they open threads to say women have nothing to offer than sex because that is the picture your species give guys.
Different strokes for different folks.
There are guys who reason differently bro!.
Re: Guys Beware by torqque7(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
asuo27:
Different strokes for different folks.
There are guys who reason differently bro!.

Lol true that..but you know I am correct,you just won't accept it,typical female behaviour.smh
Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
torqque7:

Lol true that..but you know I am correct,you just won't accept it,typical female behaviour.smh
You're wrong.
I love being independent, don't like being a burden to others that doesn't mean a man shouldn't know when to do what's right.

Have never asked a new friend for recharge card, our brains are wired differently.
Re: Guys Beware by torqque7(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
asuo27:
You're wrong.
I love being independent, don't like being a burden to others that doesn't mean a man shouldn't know when to do what's right.

Have never asked a new friend for recharge card, our brains are wired differently.

Tell me your reason why youv never asked a new friend for recharge card? Exactly cos you dn't want to be looked dwn on,so what's the argument? Yes brains are wired differently but when so many people think something is wrong then you know something is definitely wrong,taxing someone on the first day you meet them is so WRONG on many levels.
Re: Guys Beware by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
torqque7:

Tell me your reason why youv never asked a new friend for recharge card? Exactly cos you dn't want to be looked dwn on,so what's the argument? Yes brains are wired differently but when so many people think something is wrong then you know something is definitely wrong,taxing someone on the first day you meet them is so WRONG on many levels.
I can only speak for myself, have sent a fellow girl recharge card not even knowing her very well...some1 could be in need.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware by Ezebinaugwu(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
asuo27:

It's not as if I'm looking down on her, it's obvious she has been doing it to those guys who fall for pretty ladies on social media. Giving her 1k recharge card is not a big deal but she will feel as if her maga paid.
Re: Guys Beware by babyfaceafrica: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Shameless gal...you just met someone and you are asking for recharge card?..smh...ebina!!!!
Re: Guys Beware by Fidecoo(m): 1:48am On Sep 08, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
, my thoughts and reasoning.
Re: Guys Beware by Mekzyzeus(m): 6:33am On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:

We resemble "Recharge card vendors ni"
What then do you request from the guys..? Food, Indomie, Cars, house rent or maintenance funds ?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware by Mekzyzeus(m): 6:38am On Sep 08, 2016
torqque7:

My brother.. for her, relationships or even mere acquaintance are full time paying oil jobs!!
Apparently, she's a slokepoke pleb

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie / What Do Men Worship The Most ? Check. Lalasticlala Frontpage / I'm Calling My Relationship Quit, Please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.