Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she (2131 Views)

High Level Madness! See The Crazy Picture A Girl Posted On Facebook / Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria / See The hot Crazy Things Girls love Doing in The Club These Days (18+ photosif) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 29, 2016
The crazy tins I eva don in my life is to use my school fee to pay my babe medical bill (45k). Two weeks after she was discharged, next tin is for her to follow one Alhaji. So painful, but I just need to let dat go.

Share ur experience 2
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:04pm On May 29, 2016
The craziest thing i have eva done to a guy i love is to

Break his heart cry sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by inositol88(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2016
Ur school fee??
crazy is an understatement
u wia foolishly fooooooolissshhhhh!!!!!!!
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

Chaiiiiii, u wicked ooooooooo
u & my ex need 2 be nailed.
who u come follow after after broken his heart with hammer?
guess na yahoo boy
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 29, 2016
inositol88:
Ur school fee??
crazy is an understatement
u wia foolishly fooooooolissshhhhh!!!!!!!

Well, u're right if u call me dat. but mind u, u'll do more than dat if u're in my shoe. she's almost dying den & all her family can arranged is little. just dat I was blind with love.
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by jashar(f): 5:35pm On May 29, 2016
Stayed up for most part of the night talking with him on the phone. tongue Na so I just sleep pass bus-stop later in the day. grin

undecided
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 29, 2016
jashar:
Stayed up for most part of the night talking with him on the phone. tongue Na so I just sleep pass bus-stop later in the day. grin

undecided

Crazy indeed
tell me, did u now trek back? As pple dey trek 4 buhari

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by halfricanadian(f): 5:41pm On May 29, 2016
Crazy is loving same set of guys with same interior motives
The latter one is usually always worse dan d former
Dats crazy mehn

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by jashar(f): 5:44pm On May 29, 2016
habby51:

Crazy indeed
tell me, did u now trek back? As pple dey trek 4 buhari

as innn..... trek of life...

Suffered for nothing angry. ..... meanwhile, the guy get ride ooo.... so nothing do am.
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:44pm On May 29, 2016
habby51:

Chaiiiiii, u wicked ooooooooo
u & my ex need 2 be nailed.
who u come follow after after broken his heart with hammer?
guess na yahoo boy
sad nope, i gave my lyf to christ after that.. cheesy grin
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by dupsil(f): 5:46pm On May 29, 2016
I wish I cud say it. I regret ever doing it and d silly boy went ahead to break my hrt after breaking so many principle of mine just to pls him.hmmmm
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 29, 2016
Going to see her every night even tho I get locked outside by my parents after returning home late
Trust me, being locked outside never stops me from going to see her next day

#Teenagelove grin angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Safemode(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2016
I told her I can do anything crazy to prove my love.
So...she told me to cut my flesh with knife. I was dazzed for few seconds like
...were re o!

So...I looked into the plate rack & saw a bread knife. Na so I carry am dey cut my arm. Guessed she was too shocked to notice I was using a mere bread knife that can't cut faster. She closed her eyes & opened back to start screaming...Oh baby I love you so much. She told me to drop the knife & hugged me so tight.
Meanwhile, i wasn't prepared to cut my hand for real cos I d v stopped if she didn't stopped me.

2 Likes

Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Going to see her every night even tho I get locked outside by my parents after returning home late
Trust me, being locked outside never stops me from going to see her next day

#Teenagelove grin angry cheesy
Gbam!!!
u're right bro, many had such experience too
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 29, 2016
dupsil:
I wish I cud say it. I regret ever doing it and d silly boy went ahead to break my hrt after breaking so many principle of mine just to pls him.hmmmm

Eeeeeyah, but by now u shud av bein moving on wit ur life.
Who knws maybe he's not meant 4 u.
C'mmon share it
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 29, 2016
habby51:

Gbam!!!
u're right bro, many had such experience too
Everytime I remember those days, I laugh so hard cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by dauntless15(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2016
i took her out, ordered alot of goodies she watched me ate them and i asked her to pay. because she keeps saying lets do something new and unusual today

2 Likes

Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by osesology(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2016
Safemode:
...were re o!

So...I looked into the plate rack & saw a bed knife. Na so I carry am dey cut my arm. Guessed she was too shocked to notice I was using a mere bread knife that cut faster. She closed her eyes & opened back to start screaming...Oh baby I love you so much. She told me to drop the nice & hugged me so tight
Bros, no vex o, but how old were u when you did this RUBBISH?
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Safemode(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2016
osesology:
Bros, no vex o, but how old were u when you did this RUBBISH?
1 was 16.
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 29, 2016
Safemode:
1 was 16.
Dats serious
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by UyiIredia(m): 6:33pm On May 29, 2016
Safemode:
1 was 16.
Na so u mumu reach that time.
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 29, 2016
Safemode:
...were re o!

So...I looked into the plate rack & saw a bread knife. Na so I carry am dey cut my arm. Guessed she was too shocked to notice I was using a mere bread knife that can't cut faster. She closed her eyes & opened back to start screaming...Oh baby I love you so much. She told me to drop the nice & hugged me so tight.
grin grin grin
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Safemode(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2016
UyiIredia:

If I insult you, am I wrong?
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 29, 2016
UyiIredia:

bro, Y insult? share urs & stop acting like Fayose
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
sad nope, i gave my lyf to christ after that.. cheesy grin

To God be thy glory
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Glo4issy(f): 7:40pm On May 29, 2016
Stopped working cause he was to jealous and I had to please him
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Dannidom(m): 9:24pm On May 29, 2016
Hmm! They plenty sha undecided
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 29, 2016
Glo4issy:
Stopped working cause he was to jealous and I had to please him

do u regret it or wat?
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

I'll take revenge for him. Just wait and see.
But wait o, does OP have a Doctorate degree in mumuology?
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Glo4issy(f): 10:05am On May 30, 2016
habby51:

do u regret it or wat?
still regretting it
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:11am On May 30, 2016
emitoz:

I'll take revenge for him. Just wait and see.
But wait o, does OP have a Doctorate degree in mumuology?
lol, no b only revenge. Doctorate degree? I think its more than that sef, wait u fit do lyk dat 4 ur gf? cheesy
Re: The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she by Nobody: 10:41am On May 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lol, no b only revenge. Doctorate degree? I think its more than that sef, wait u fit do lyk dat 4 ur gf? cheesy
Even my village witches no fit make me do dat talk less of when I dey my right senses.
But you fit do am for me sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help / I Here By Declare My Intentions To Contest For Mr Nairaland 2017 / Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.